Meaning : Glorious, Splendid, Splendour; glory, Glorious, splendid,
Pronunciation : BA ha,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Baha:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Baha:
- Arabic Meaning: The name Baha is an Arabic baby name. In Arabic the meaning of the name Baha is: Brilliance, magnificent.
- Muslim Meaning: The name Baha is a Muslim baby name. In Muslim the meaning of the name Baha is: Beautiful. Magnificent.
- Means "splendour, glory" in Arabic.
Definition funny of Baha:
- "Bahahaha, dude that joke rocked"
- I cannot believe the amount of players bahaing while the game is in play.
- Baha, that was sick.
- damn, i wishh my girl was more like a Baha, that shit is fly.
- I love Baha a lot, but I didn't tell him yet.
- Fuck. I'm going to kill myself. ba-has
- Man texting his friend: hey bro the have the baha 1000 on spike tv! Friend: Don't you mean the Baja 1000? U are a fucking errorist from hell...
Expression information Baha:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Baha:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Baha:
- Krus Hi Ke Pas Jahan Khun Baha by Sunil Solomon from the Album Baqshish Ajeeb
- Yeshu Ne Apna Khun Baha Ke by Sunil Solomon from the Album Baqshish Ajeeb
- Dastam Begir Abdu'l-Baha by Sonbol Taefi from the Album Parvaz
- Move It Like This (In the Style of The Baha Men) [Backing Track Version] by Soundmachine from the Album Ultimate Backing Tracks: Classic Pop
- Who Let The Dogs Out (Baha Men Salute) by The Big Dogs from the Album Who Let The Dogs Out (Baha Men Salute)
- A Tribute To 'Abdu'l-Baha' by Seals and Crofts from the Album Takin' It Easy
- Found You (Baha'u'llah) by Bahai) Lotus in the Mudd (Baha'i from the Album Visceral Melee
- Who Let the Dogs Out (Karaoke Version) (Originally Performed By The Baha Men) by Slumber Girlz U Rock from the Album Super Hits Vol. 3: Ultimate Slumber Party (Karaoke Version)
- Who Let the Dogs Out (Remix) (As Made Famous by Baha Men) by Ultimate Pop Hits! from the Album 100 #1 Pop Hits! Volume 2
- Baha'i Prayer for Peace by Denise DeSimone from the Album Pray Peace
Books about Baha:
- Baha'u'llah And the New Era: An Introduction to the Baha'i Faith - Oct 2006 by J. E. Esslemont
- Baha'I Prayers: A Selection of Prayers - Jul 2002 by Baha'u'llah and The Bab
- He Cometh with Clouds - 2000 by Gary L. Matthews
- The Baha'I Faith: The Emerging Global Religion - Jan 2003 by William S. Hatcher and J. Douglas Martin
- Baha'i Basics: A Guide to the Beliefs, Practices, and History of the Baha'i Faith - Oct 2012 by Frances Worthington
- Baha'i Principles: A Study of the History and Teachings of the Baha'i Faith - Jun 4, 2015 by Manouchehr N. Nadimi
- God Speaks Again: An Introduction to the Baha'i Faith - Mar 1, 2004 by Kenneth E. Bowers
- The Hidden Words - Nov 2002 by Baha'u'llah and Shoghi Effendi (translator)
- Bahá'u'lláh: The King of Glory - Apr 30, 1991 by Hasan Balyuzi
- Baha'u'llah's Teachings on Spiritual Reality - 1996 by Paul Lample
Movies about Baha:
- Fireside Talk for Many Paths to the Baha'i Faith2013 NR
- Baha'i2009 NR
- History Talks on the Baha'i Faith Part 2 of 9: The Ministry of the Bab2013
- History Talks on the Baha'i Faith Part 1 of 9: Introduction to Baha'i History2013
- Fireside Talk for Many Paths to the Baha'i Faith2013
- Paths to the Baha'i Faith Part 3 of 9: Paths of Personal Discovery2013
- Paths to the Baha'i Faith Part 5 of 9: Paths of Activism2013
- Paths to the Baha'i Faith Part 1 of 9: Paths of Christian Awakenings2013
- Paths to the Baha'i Faith Part 4 of 9: Paths of Understanding2013
Wiki information Baha:
- Author, Deceased Person, Person, Religious Leader
`Abdu’l-Bahá', born ‘Abbás Effendí, was the eldest son of Bahá'u'lláh, the founder of the Bahá'í Faith. In 1892, `Abdu'l-Bahá was appointed in his father's will to be his successor and head of the Bahá'í Faith. `Abdu'l-Bahá was born in Tehran to an...
- Baha Men
- Pop Artist, Film music contributor, Featured artist, Musical Artist, Musical Group, Award Nominee, Award Winner
The Baha Men are a Bahamian world music band playing a modernized style of Bahamian music called junkanoo.
- Parliamentary Democracy, Organization scope, Dated location, Kingdom, Sports Team Location, Sport Country, Country, Statistical region, Literature Subject, Cyclone-affected area
The Bahamas /bəˈhɑːməz/, officially the Commonwealth of the Bahamas, is an island country of the Lucayan Archipelago consisting of more than 700 islands, cays, and islets in the Atlantic Ocean; north of Cuba and Hispaniola; northwest of the Turks and...
- Bahá'í Faith
- Religion, Literature Subject
The Bahá'í Faith is a monotheistic religion which emphasizes the spiritual unity of all humankind. Three core principles establish a basis for Bahá'í teachings and doctrine: the unity of God, that there is only one God who is the source of all...
- Musician, Musical Artist, Person
- Al Bahah
- Dated location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Location
Al Bahah is a city in the south west of Saudi Arabia. It is the capital of Al Bahah Region nestled between the resorts of Mecca and Abha, Al Baha is one of the Kingdom’s prime tourist attractions. It enjoys a pleasant climate and is surrounded by...
- Nabil Baha
- Soccer, Person, Measured person, Football player, Athlete, Identity
Nabil Baha is a Moroccan footballer who plays for Fath Union Sport as a striker. He started playing for Montpellier in 2000, but competed professionally mainly in Portugal and Spain, representing in the country's top divisions Braga and Málaga. Baha...
- Abdellah Baha
- Deceased Person, Person, Politician
Abdellah Baha was a Moroccan politician of the Justice and Development Party and member of the Executive Office of the Uniqueness and Reform Movement. From 3 January 2012 until his death, he served as Minister of State in Abdelilah Benkirane's...
- Baha Mar
- Hotel, Location, Structure, Building, Accommodation
Baha Mar is a resort under construction on the island of New Providence in the Bahamas, owned by Baha Mar Resorts Ltd. and managed by CEO Sarkis Izmirlian. Planned amenities include four hotels - Baha Mar Casino & Hotel, Grand Hyatt at Baha Mar, SLS...
- Bahá'í symbols
Bahá'í symbols are symbols that have been used, or are used, to express identification with the Bahá'í Faith. While the five-pointed star is the symbol of the religion, being used to represent the human body and Messengers of God, more common symbols...