Meaning : Bai is a beautiful Chinese name meaning 'pure'., Pure,
Origin : Chinese,
Pronunciation : (By),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Bai:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Bai:
- From Chinese 白 "white, pure", 百 "one hundred, many" or 柏 "cypress" (which is usually only masculine).
Definition funny of Bai:
- dude why u gotta be so bai?
- ARRRIGHT BAI?? (someone has done something impressive) GEDDON BAIII!!
- Chloe says: g2g bai Chimu says: Speak english, biatch
- Brett: You are a repellent, ball busting, fart taster. Jake: Yeah, but yo mama is a revolting, heavily built, cock monkey. Brett: BAI. (Brett therefore wins the argument.)
- I have to go now, but ill see you later. Bai.
- Bai is awesome! Look what Bai made!
- Greeting- "Awrite, Bai?" Further Examples, "I was in Starbuck last night, bai. One of the waitresses smiled at me and I says, "Awrite girl?" She says, "Awrite bai?"
Songs about Bai:
- Little White Boat (Xiao Bai Chuan) Feat. Zhang Le by The Shanghai Restoration Project from the Album Little Dragon Tales: Chinese Children's Songs
- Building the Bais Hamikdosh by Surie Levilev from the Album Around The Year With Morah Music
- Bai-Ya-Mim by Lamb from the Album Songs For The Flock
- Bai Khong Ten So 7 by Duy Quang from the Album Nguoi Tinh Viet Nam
- Li Bai by Jen Shyu from the Album Jade Tongue
- Ngu Diem Bai Ta by Pham Duc Thanh from the Album Vietnamese Traditional Music
- Jin Ni Ming Bai (Only You Understand) - Chinese by Debu from the Album Palace Troubadour
- Maymyo Song (Maymyo Bai Hat) by Solaro from the Album Kotoja
- Aga Bai by Amit Trivedi from the Album Aiyyaa
- Bai-Taiga by Alash Ensemble from the Album Buura
Books about Bai:
- All the Truth Is Out: The Week Politics Went Tabloid - Sep 15, 2015 by Matt Bai
- Bais Yaakov Cookbook - Dec 7, 2011 by Bais Yaakov of Chicago
- Bai Ganyo: Incredible Tales of a Modern Bulgarian - May 6, 2010 by Aleko Konstantinov and Victor A. Friedman
- Lip Flexibilities : For All Brass Instruments - 1996 by BAI LIN
- Large Sample Covariance Matrices and High-Dimensional Data Analysis (Cambridge Series in Statistical and Probabilistic... - Mar 30, 2015 by Jianfeng Yao and Shurong Zheng
- Facing the Moon: Poems of Li Bai and Du Fu - Oct 15, 2007 by Li Bai or Li Po and Du Fu or Tu Fu
- French Concession: A Novel - Jul 7, 2015 by Xiao Bai
- Fu Shan's World: The Transformation of Chinese Calligraphy in the Seventeenth Century (Harvard East Asian Monographs) - Jul 30, 2003 by Qianshen Bai
- Taipeinese (Chinese Edition) - Jan 1, 2015 by Bai Xianyong
- The Argument: Inside the Battle to Remake Democratic Politics - Jul 29, 2008 by Matt Bai
Movies about Bai:
- Well-Known Cultural Literates of China: Du Fu Bai Juyi (English Subtitled)2007 NR
- Arhats in Fury1993 R
- Radha Bai2012 NR
- The Bride With White Hair 21993 Unrated
- Kriyah Coach - The Alef Bais Train2012 G
- Bolo2007 Unrated
- Love Around / Zhen Ai Hei Bai Pie2013
- Praying Mantis Kung Fu: Bai Yuan Tou Tao ("White Ape Steals Peach") DVD2009
- "Devi" Ahilya Bai a Film By Nachiket & Jayoo2002 Unrated
- Well-known Cultural Literates of China: Du Fu / Bai Juyi2007 NR
Wiki information Bai:
- Rani of Jhansi
- Noble person, Military Person, Name source, Deceased Person, Monarch, Person
The Rani of Jhansi, born as Manikarnika and renamed Lakshmibai in 1842, was the queen of the Maratha-ruled Jhansi State, situated in the north-central part of India. She was one of the leading figures of the Indian Rebellion of 1857 and became for...
- Bai Ling
- Actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Award Winner, Celebrity, Film producer, Award Nominee, TV Actor, Identity, Film actor, Person
Bai Ling is a Chinese-American actress known for her work in films such as The Crow, Red Corner, Crank: High Voltage, Three... Extremes, Wild Wild West, and Anna and the King, and TV shows including Entourage and Lost.
- Li Bai
- Poet, Influence Node, Martial Artist, Person, Lyricist, Literature Subject, Author, Deceased Person, Person Or Being In Fiction
Li Bai, also known as Li Po, was a Chinese poet acclaimed from his own day to the present as a genius and romantic figure who took traditional poetic forms to new heights. He and his friend Du Fu were the two most prominent figures in the flourishing...
- , Author, Composer, Lyricist, Deceased Person, Person
Meera, also known as Mira Bai, was a 16th century Hindu mystic poetess and devotee of Krishna. She is celebrated as a poet and has been definitively claimed by the North Indian Hindu tradition of Bhakti saints. Meera was born in a royal family of...
- Noi Bai International Airport
- Location, Airport
Nội Bài International Airport in Hanoi, the capital of Vietnam, is the largest airport in Vietnam. It is the main airport serving Hanoi, replacing the role of Gia Lam Airport. The airport consists of two passenger terminals. Terminal 1 serves the...
- Bai people
- Chinese ethnic group, Ethnicity
The Bai or Baip are one of the 56 ethnic groups officially recognized by the People's Republic of China. They numbered 1,858,063 as of 2000.
- Bai Juyi
- Poet, Person, Author, Deceased Person
Bai Juyi was a renowned Chinese poet and Tang Dynasty government official. Many of his poems concern his career or observations made about everyday life, including as governor of three different provinces. Burton Watson says of Bai Juyi: "he worked...
- Pandari Bai
- Actor, Person, Deceased Person, Film actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic, Film producer
Pandari Bai (1930 – January 29, 2003) was a prominent heroine of South Indian languages films mostly in Kannada and Tamil during the 1950s and 60s. She has the distinction of having acted as both heroine and mother to stalwarts such as Rajkumar and...
- Internet Publishing and Broadcasting and Web Search Portals Business, Issuer, Business Operation, Organization, Employer, Software Developer, Venture Funded Company, Website Owner
Baidu 百度, Inc., incorporated on January 18, 2000, is a Chinese web services company headquartered at the Baidu Campus in Beijing's Haidian District. Baidu offers many services, including a Chinese language-search engine for websites, audio files and...
- Yen Bai Province
- Dated location, Administrative Division, Statistical region, Vietnamese province, Location
Yên Bái is an agricultural-based province located in Tây Bắc, the northern part of northern-central Vietnam. It shares borders with six provinces which are Hà Giang Province, Lào Cai Province, Lai Châu Province, Sơn La Province, Phú Thọ Province, and...