If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Bamban:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Songs about Bamban:
- Bamban Sere Falla Alla by Santankoye from the Album Community Voice International Presents
- Bamban Sere Falla Alla (Edited) by Santankoye from the Album Voices Of Senegal 2013 (Community Voice International Presents)
- Kumanti (Song Accompanied By Agwado): "Suku A Sole Bamban, Obia, Pe Fu A Piki, A Piiti Nou" by Ba Dakan from the Album Music From Aluku: Maroon Sounds Of Struggle, Solace, And Survival
Books about Bamban:
- Daily Reading + 2015, Latvian-English Texts - Jan 25, 2015 by Viesturs Bambans
- The Military History of Parsiks - 1998 by Bamban, R
- The military history of Armenia - 2000 by Robert Bamban
- Twilight Riders: The Last Charge Of The 26Th Cavalry - Apr 1, 2011 by Peter Stevens
- The Philippines Campaign of 1944-1945: The History of MacArthur's Return and the Allied Liberation of the Philippines - Nov 26, 2014 by Charles River Editors
- Triumph in the Philippines (United States Army in World War II) - Feb 25, 2015 by Center of Military History United States Army
- Traditional Medicine Among the Ngaju Dayak in Central Kalimantan - Jan 1, 1999 by A. H. Klokke
- Qigong of the Great Bounds / Tsigun Velikogo Predela - 2003 by Li Din,Bamban Sutomo
- Military History of Parsiks Iran Iranian Persia Persian - 1998 by Bamban Robert
- Military History of Armenia - 2000 by Bamban Robert
Wiki information Bamban:
- Dated location, Statistical region, Location, City/Town/Village
Bamban is a second class municipality in the province of Tarlac, Philippines. According to the 2010 census, it has a population of 62,413 people. The municipality of Bamban is the southernmost gateway of the melting pot province of Tarlac in the...
- Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono
- Politician, Topic, Person, Author, Military Person, Organization founder, Political Appointer, Identity
Susilo Bambang Yudhoyono GCB AC DUT is an Indonesian politician and retired Army general officer who was the President of Indonesia from 2004 to 2014. He is currently the chairman of the Democratic Party of Indonesia. Yudhoyono won the 2004...
- Bambang Pamungkas
- Soccer Forward, Author, Athlete, Measured person, Football player, Olympic Torchbearer, Person
Bambang Pamungkas, also known as Bepe, is an Indonesian professional footballer who plays for Persija Jakarta in the Indonesia Super League and previously the Indonesia national football team. His natural position is striker. Bambang made his name in...
- Bambang Widjojanto
Bambang Widjojanto is an Indonesian human rights activist. He is the co-founder of the Indonesian Legal Aid Foundation and a "leading advocate for the rights of the indigenous peoples of West Papua". According to the New York Times, his work for...
- Statistical region, Dated location, Location, City/Town/Village
Bambani is a village on the island of Grande Comore in the Comoros. According to the 1991 census, the village had a population of 800.
- Robert Bamban
- Author, Person
- René Bamban
- Person, Topic, Film editor
René Bamban is an editor.
- Bambang Suprianto
- Athlete, Person, Olympic athlete, Measured person
Bambang Suprianto is a retired male badminton player from Indonesia.
- Bambang Nurdiansyah
- Soccer Forward, Football player, Person, Athlete, Measured person
Bambang Nurdiansyah is an Indonesian soccer coach and former player.
- Bambang Trihatmodjo
- Entrepreneur, Person
Bambang Trihatmodjo is a businessman and the son of ex-Indonesia president Soeharto.