If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Bartholomeusz:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Books about Bartholomeusz:
- The White Fox (The Seven Stars Trilogy) - Dec 1, 2011 by James Bartholomeusz
- India's Shakespeare: Translation, Interpretation and Performance - Jul 11, 2005 by Poonam Trivedi and Dennis Bartholomeusz
- The Grey Star (The Seven Stars Trilogy) - Dec 1, 2013 by James Bartholomeusz
- In Defense of Dharma: Just-War Ideology in Buddhist Sri Lanka (Routledge Critical Studies in Buddhism) - Oct 20, 2002 by Tessa J. Bartholomeusz and Jeff Tatum
- The Black Rose (The Seven Stars Trilogy) - Oct 25, 2012 by James Bartholomeusz
- Buddhist Fundamentalism and Minority Identities in Sri Lanka - Jul 10, 1998 by Tessa J. Bartholomeusz and Chandra R. De Silva
- Women under the Bo Tree: Buddhist nuns in Sri Lanka (Cambridge Studies in Religious Traditions) - Sep 30, 1994 by Tessa J. Bartholomeusz
- India's Shakespeare: Translation, Interpretation, And Performance (Shakespeare and His Contemporaries: The International... - Mar 1, 2005 by Poonam Trivedi and Dennis Bartholomeusz
- Macbeth and the Players - Dec 1, 1984 by Dennis Bartholomeusz
- 'The Winter's Tale' in Performance in England and America 1611-1976 - Apr 28, 2011 by Dennis Bartholomeusz
Wiki information Bartholomeusz:
- Ramani Bartholomeusz
- Person, Film actor, Topic, Deceased Person, Influence Node
Ramani Elizabeth Bartholomeusz was a Sri Lankan model and actress. Having been crowned Miss Sri Lanka in 1985, she represented Sri Lanka at the 1985 Miss Universe pageant. Ramani was born to Kamala and Leslie Mark Bartholomeusz. Her father Leslie too...
- Mark Bartholomeusz
- Measured person, Person, Athlete
Mark Bartholomeusz is a retired professional Australian rugby union footballer. He played in the positions of fullback, flyhalf, inside centre, and wing.
- Egbert Bartholomeusz Kortenaer
- Person, Deceased Person
Egbert Bartholomeuszoon Kortenaer or Egbert Meussen Cortenaer was an admiral of the United Provinces of the Netherlands. His second name is also given as Bartolomeuszoon or Meeuwiszoon. All of these are variations on the patronym "Son of...
- Pieter Bartholomeusz Barbiers
- Person, Deceased Person, Visual Artist
Pieter Bartholomeusz Barbiers was a Dutch painter, son of Bartholomeus Barbiers. He married the painter Maria Geertruida Snabilie in Haarlem and was known as a historical and landscape painter. His children were Pieter Barbiers IV, Caecilia...
- Dennis Bartholomeusz
- Author, Person
- Brian Josef Bartholomeusz
- Person, Author, Organization leader
Brian J. Bartholomeusz is the TomKat Center’s executive director of innovation transfer. In this position, he helps assist in the commercialization of energy related technology inventions and innovations resulting from research at Stanford. Brian has...
- Tessa J. Bartholomeusz
- Person, Author
- Lieutenant-Admiral Egbert Bartholomeusz Kortenaer by Bartholomeus van der Helst, painted 1660
- Content, Image
- HNLMS Kortenaer
HNLMS Kortenaer was an Admiralen-class destroyer of the Royal Netherlands Navy, named after 17th century Dutch Admiral Egbert Bartholomeusz Kortenaer.