Meaning : Clear In Meaning, Clear in Meaning,
Origin : Arabic,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Bayan:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Definition funny of Bayan:
- Bayan Salyeh
- she goes to the i.a.
- 1) I'm going to be very bayan in class today during discussion. 2) I studied so hard this week, I'm going to bayan it in class. 3) I'm so good with my jump shot that I'm going to bayan it at today's game!
Songs about Bayan:
- Bayan Ko by Freddie Aguilar from the Album 18 Greatest Hits
- Bayan ko by Freddie Aguilar from the Album Freddie aguilar greatest hits
- Ang bayan kong sinilangan (Cotabato) by Asin from the Album 18 greatest hits asin
- Bayan Ko by Leo Valdez, Janet Basco, Apo Hiking Society, Ivy Violan, Subas Herrero, Noel Trinidad, Marco Sison, Dulce, Celeste Legaspi from the Album Parangal Kay Constancio C. De Guzman
- Bayan Ko by Silangan Singers from the Album Immortal Pilipino Songs
- Bayan Ko (Karaoke Version) by Pilipino Karaoke from the Album Philippine Love Songs, Vol. 5
- Ang Bayan Kong Sinilangan by Asin from the Album OPM Back to Back Hits of Freddie Aguilar & Asin
- Bayan Ko by Joanne Lorenzana from the Album Re-issue series: jo-anne lorenzana
- Bayan Ko by Lilac Caña from the Album Labing Dalawa - 12 Classic Filipino Songs
- Bayan Ko by Ruben Tagalog/Sylvia La Torre/ Mabuhay Singers from the Album Best Philippine Centennial Songs
Books about Bayan:
- Words that Sell: More than 6000 Entries to Help You Promote Your Products, Services, and Ideas - Apr 5, 2006 by Richard Bayan
- More Words That Sell - Jul 17, 2003 by Richard Bayan
- Extremely Dark Chocolates: Bitterly Amusing Thoughts on Aging, Insanity, Death, Extinction & Other Inconveniences... - Nov 8, 2014 by Rick Bayan
- Words That Sell - Apr 1, 1987 by Richard Bayan
- Shah Wali Allah's Treatises on Islamic Law: Two Treatises on Islamic Law by Shah Wali Allah Al-In?af fi Bayan... - Feb 15, 2011 by Marcia Hermansen
- PUNishment - Dec 21, 2014 by Bayan Parrenas Shimizu and Amy Lin
- The Battle of Bayan and Other Battles - Sep 7, 2015 by James Edgar Allen and John J. Reidy
- Tatimmat al-bayan fi tarikh al-Afghan (Arabic Edition) - Sep 7, 2015 by Jamal al-Din Afghani
- The Winter Wellness Diet - Jul 11, 2015 by Bayan G Shalhoub
- Bayan dar Masaele Ghoran: Persian Farsi Version (Persian Edition) - Apr 28, 2015 by Abol ghasem khuei
Movies about Bayan:
- Mr. & Mrs. Smith - Bay ve Bayan Smith2009 Unrated
- Mr. And Mrs. Smith - Bay ve Bayan Smith2009 Unrated
- Kabataang maka-bayan Pro-People Youth USA
- Sayin Bayan
Wiki information Bayan:
- Musical Performance Role
The bayan is a type of chromatic button accordion developed in Russia in the early 20th century and named after the 11th-century bard Boyan.
- Bayan-Ölgii Province
- Statistical region, Dated location, Administrative Division, Location
Bayan-Ölgii is the westernmost of the 21 aimags of Mongolia. The country's only Muslim and Kazakh-majority aimag, it was established in 1940. Its capital is Ölgii.
- Organization, Military Combatant
The Hukbalahap, or Hukbong Laban sa Hapon was a Communist guerrilla movement formed by the peasant farmers of Central Luzon. They are popularly known simply as "Huks". They were originally formed to fight the Japanese, but extended their fight into a...
In Bábism, a Bayán, or exposition, denotes the whole body of the works of the Báb, the central one being the Persian Bayán. Some modern Bábís call themselves 'Bayaní' after this title of the Báb's writings. Bahá'ís also see this work as holy, since...
- Bayan Telecommunications
- Telecommunications Business, Organization, Employer, Business Operation
Bayan Telecommunications, Inc. is a telecommunications company serving areas in Metro Manila, Bicol and local exchange service areas in the Visayas and Mindanao regions combined, cover a population of over 25 million, nearly 33% of the population of...
- Bayan Lepas
- Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Newspaper circulation area, Location, Dated location
Bayan Lepas is a district capital in South West Penang Island, Malaysia being home to the Penang International Airport. It has a population of about 141,000 people. Bayan Lepas is the main industrial hub of Penang, being home to the Free Industrial...
- Bayan of the Baarin
- Military Person, Deceased Person, Person
Bayan of the Baarin was a Mongol general. He was also known as Bayan chingsang or, to Marco Polo, as "Bayan Hundred Eyes". He commanded the army of Kublai Khan against the Song Dynasty of China, ushering in the Song collapse and the conquest by the...
- Bagong Alyansang Makabayan
The Bagong Alyansang Makabayan or Bayan is an alliance of militant organizations. It was founded on International Workers' Day, May 1, 1985 as part of the opposition during the Marcos dictatorship.
- Bayan I
- Person, Deceased Person
Bayan I was an Avar khagan, between 562 and 602. As the Göktürk Empire expanded westwards, Bayan Khagan led a group of Avars and Bulgars out of their reach, eventually settling in Pannonia in 568.
- Al Bayan
- Newspaper, Periodical
Al Bayan is a popular Arabic language newspaper in the United Arab Emirates. The paper is based in Dubai.