Meaning : War, Goddess Of War, Goddess of War,
Pronunciation : Behl loh nah, bə-LON-ə (English) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Bellona:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Bellona:
- Bellona is an uncommon baby girl's name of Latin origin. In Roman mythology, Bellona was a Roman goddess of war. The name is directly related to the modern English word 'belligerent' (meaning war-waging).
- Latin Meaning: The name Bellona is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Bellona is: Goddess of war.
- Derived from Latin bellare meaning "to fight". This was the name of the Roman goddess of war, a companion of Mars.
Definition funny of Bellona:
- Person 1: "Have you seen Bellona, she's tough!" Person 2: "Yeah, but she's nice once you get to know her."
Expression information Bellona:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Bellona:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to create and express themselves, often in public speaking, acting, writing or singing. They also yearn to have beauty around them in their home and work environment.
Songs about Bellona:
- Bellona by Junior Boys from the Album Last Exit
- Bellona by Mehrlicht from the Album Vae Victis - EP
- Bellona by Mehrlicht from the Album French Attack! Vol. 2
- Bellona by The Band Of The Life Guards from the Album On the March
- bellona by Malcoriga from the Album Frank Gene
- Bellona (Angelo Raguso, Kon Up Remix) by Giuseppe Aiezza from the Album Bellona
- Bellona (Dennis Slim Remix) by Giuseppe Aiezza from the Album Bellona
- Bellona (Dennis Slim Remix) by Giuseppe Aiezza from the Album Miami 2014 Anthems: Techno
- Bellona (Original Mix) by Giuseppe Aiezza from the Album Bellona
- Bellona - I Do Mind Dying by Unspecified Enemies from the Album Multi Ordinal Tracking Unit - EP
Books about Bellona:
- The Unpleasantness at the Bellona Club: A Lord Peter Wimsey Mystery - Jan 7, 2014 by Dorothy L. Sayers
- Clouds of Witness and the Unpleasantness at the Bellona Club - 1956 by Dorothy L Sayers
- The Unpleasantness of the Bellona Club - 1944 by Dorothy L. Sayers
- Lord Peter Takes the Case Clouds of Witness/Unnatural Death/The Five Red Herrings/The Unpleasantness at the Bellona... - 1989 by Dorothy L. Sayers and Cover Art
- Bellona: Russian Language (Russian Edition) - May 10, 2013 by Boris Akunin
- Bellona Island Beliefs and Rituals (Pacific Islands Monograph Series) - Jun 1991 by Torben Monberg
- Bellona - 2014 by Akunin B.
- Azteka: Intensity Coloring Books for Adults Volume 1 - Sep 4, 2015 by Ariadne Bellona
- Bellona's War Ribbon - Feb 15, 2013 by Diana DeRicci
- CIA PROJECT: AMAZON: Book One: Bellona (THE ARUYAMAN SCROLLS 1) - Nov 24, 2014 by A.I. Jaanah
Movies about Bellona:
- Lord Peter Wimsey: The Unpleasantness at the Bellona Club1973 NR by Ian Carmichael and Terence Alexander
- Lord Peter Wimsey - The Complete Collection1973 NR
- 17 Volume Set of Lord Peter Wimsy: Murder Must Adverstive (4), Cloud of Witness (5), Five Red Herrings (4), The...2000 by Ian Carmichael and Dorothy L. Sayers
- 6 Classic The Unpleasantness at the Bellona Club Old Time Radio Broadcasts on DVD
Wiki information Bellona:
- Name source, Literature Subject, Deity, Art Subject
Bellona was an Ancient Roman goddess of war. She was called the sister of Mars, and in some sources, his wife or an associate of his female cult partner Nerio. Bellona's main attribute is the military helmet worn on her head, and she often holds a...
- Bellona Foundation
- Employer, Organization, Business Operation
The Bellona Foundation is an international environmental NGO based in Oslo, Norway. Founded in 1986 by Frederic Hauge and Rune Haaland as a direct action protest group to curb Norway's oil and gas industry pollution, it became multi-disciplinary and...
- Bellona, Campania
- Statistical region, Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location
Bellona is a comune in the Province of Caserta in the Italian region Campania, located about 35 kilometres north of Naples and about 14 kilometres northwest of Caserta. The municipality of Bellona contains the frazione Triflisco. According to local...
- Bellona Publishing House
- Organization, Employer, Periodical Publisher
Bellona Publishing House is a publishing house based in Warsaw, Poland. It specialises in books on military history. Among the authors collaborating with Bellona are professors Henryk Samsonowicz, Lech Wyszczelski and Tadeusz Panecki, but also Leszek...
- Bellona Island
- Location, Island, Geographical Feature
Bellona Island is an island of the Rennell and Bellona Province, Solomon Islands. Its length is about 10 km and its average width 2.5 km. Its area is about 17 km². It is almost totally surrounded by 30–70 m high cliffs, consisting primarily of raised...
- HMS Bellona
- Ship of the line, Ship
HMS Bellona was a 74-gun Bellona-class third-rate ship of the line of the Royal Navy. Designed by Sir Thomas Slade, she was a prototype for the iconic 74-gun ships of the latter part of the 18th century. "The design of the Bellona class was never...
- Rennell and Bellona Province
- Dated location, Travel destination, Location, Administrative Division, Statistical region
Rennell and Bellona is a province of the Solomon Islands comprising two inhabited atolls, Rennell and Bellona, or Mu Nggava and Mu Ngiki respectively in Polynesian, as well as the uninhabited Indispensable Reef. Rennell and Bellona are both...
- Temple of Bellona
- Roman Structure, Structure, Project focus, Building, Location, Place of worship
The temple of Bellona was an ancient Roman temple dedicated to the goddess Bellona and sited next to the Temple of Apollo Sosianus and the Theatre of Marcellus in Rome.
- HMS Bellona
- Dido class cruiser, Ship
HMS Bellona was the name ship of her sub-class of light cruisers for the Royal Navy. She was a modified Dido-class design with only four turrets but improved anti-aircraft armament. Entering service in 1943, the cruiser operated during World War II...
- Bellona Arsenal
- National Register of Historic Places Location, Listed Site, Location
Bellona Arsenal was a 19th-century United States Army post in Chesterfield County, Virginia, above the James River near Richmond, Virginia