Meaning : Blessed,
Origin : Italian,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Benedet:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Songs about Benedet:
- Divided (Oriol Benedet Remix remixed by Oriol Benedet) by Greencross & Mari Verzaro from the Album Divided EP
- Noe (Oriol Benedet & Maurice Aymard Remix) by 2 Rare People from the Album Noe
- O Holy Night (feat. Rachel De Benedet & Gregory Jbara) by The Broadway Cast Of "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" from the Album Broadway's Greatest Gifts: Carols for a Cure, Vol. 7, 2005
- Something Must Be Wrong with My Misteltoe (feat. Rachel De Benedet, Jackie Bayne & Joan Hess) by The Broadway Cast Of "Dirty Rotten Scoundrels" from the Album Broadway's Greatest Gift: Carols for a Cure, Vol. 8, 2006
- Supral (Oriol Benedet Remix) by Flavi from the Album Supral
Books about Benedet:
- Understanding Lumpectomy: A Treatment Guide for Breast Cancer - Apr 1, 2003 by Rosalind Benedet NP
- Como Ver No Espirito: Um Guia Pratico Para O Engajamento Do Mundo Espiritual (Portuguese Edition) - Oct 1, 2014 by MICHAEL VAN VLYMEN and Clarissa Benedet
- After Mastectomy: Healing Physically and Emotionally - May 1, 2003 by Rosalind Benedet NP and Bob Hogenmiller
- Standing Against the Enemy's Schemes - Nov 2, 2014 by Rosane Cavalcanti and Carlos Augusto Silva
- Subacquei Cattivi (Italian Edition) - Apr 23, 2015 by Claudio Di Manao and Valentina Morelli
- Healing: A Woman's Guide to Recovery After Mastectomy - Oct 1993 by Rosalind Benedet
- Art of Roughhousing: Good Old Fashioned Horseplay and Why Every Kid Needs it (Paperback) - Common - 2011 by By (author) Lawrence Cohen By (author) Anthony Benedet
- Gli squali parlano (Italian Edition) - May 27, 2015 by Marco Benedet and Claudio Di Manao
- Ma chi me lo ha fatto fare? (Italian Edition) - Apr 2, 2015 by Marco Benedet
- Ma chi me lo ha fatto fare? Romanzo di mare (Italian Edition) - May 29, 2012 by Marco Benedet
Wiki information Benedet:
- Mario Benedetti
- Novelist, Author, Deceased Person, Film story contributor, Person, Film writer, Topic
Mario Orlando Hardy Hamlet Brenno Benedetti Farrugia, known as Mario Benedetti, was an Uruguayan journalist, novelist, and poet as well as being an integral member of the Generación del 45. In spite of publishing more than 80 books and being...
- Tony Bennett
- Traditional pop Artist, Featured artist, Person, TV Actor, Topic, Identity, Person or entity appearing in film, Award Nominee, Award Winner, Military Person
Anthony Dominick "Tony" Benedetto, stage name Tony Bennett, is an American singer of traditional pop standards, show tunes, and jazz. He is also a painter, having created works under the name Anthony Benedetto that are on permanent public display in...
- Benedetto Croce
- Philosopher, Politician, Person, Author, Award Winner, Deceased Person, Award Nominee, Influence Node
Benedetto Croce was an Italian idealist philosopher, historian and occasionally also politician. He wrote on numerous topics, including philosophy, history, historiography and aesthetics. He was a liberal, although he opposed laissez-faire free...
- Nicola Benedetti
- Violinist, Topic, Composer, Musical Artist, Honorary Degree Recipient, Musician, Person or entity appearing in film, Person
Nicola Benedetti MBE is a Scottish classical violinist.
- Darío Benedetto
- Football Player, Athlete, Measured person, Person, Football player
Darío Benedetto is a football player currently playing for Tijuana.
- Benedetto Marcello
- , Deceased Person, Musical Artist, Musician, Person, Name source, Composer
Benedetto Giacomo Marcello was an Italian composer, writer, advocate, magistrate, and teacher.
- Arturo Benedetti Michelangeli
- Classical Artist, Musical Artist, Topic, Person, Award Nominee, Public figure with medical condition, Film actor, Musician, Deceased Person
Arturo Benedetti Michelangeli was an Italian classical pianist. He is widely considered one of the greatest pianists of the twentieth century.
- Benedetto Santapaola
- Man, Person
Benedetto Santapaola, better known as Nitto is a prominent mafioso from Catania, the main city and industrial centre on Sicily's east coast. His nickname is il cacciatore, because of his passion for shooting game. He is currently in jail serving...
- San Benedetto del Tronto
- Statistical region, Location, City/Town/Village, Sponsor, Dated location
San Benedetto del Tronto is a city and comune in the province of Ascoli Piceno, Marche, Italy. Its population is 50,000 making it the second most populous city in the province. It lies on the coast of the Adriatic Sea and is an active fishing port...
- Benedetta Barzini
- Model, Person, Person or entity appearing in film, Film actor, Topic
Benedetta Barzini is an Italian actress and model, daughter of Italian journalist and author Luigi Barzini, Jr. and his first wife, heiress Giannalisa Feltrinelli. As such she is the stepsister of Giangiacomo Feltrinelli, an Italian publisher and...