Meaning : Short for benzodiazepine, a drug used as a sedative and to relieve anxiety, Short For Benzodiazepine, A Drug Used As A Sedative And To Relieve Anxiety,
Origin : Latin,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Benzo:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Definition funny of Benzo:
- He took 4 mgs of xanax to feel relaxed before class.
- "Oh shit dude, the mice are eating on my intestines, hand be them benzo's!"
- i woz rollin' wit lorenzo in the benzo (multiple death row records)
- Marcus is such a Benzo. I can't stand when he zones out all the time.
- On my way back from the bar Thursday night, I got real weird, and benzo'd all over my unsuspecting neighbors car.
- 1) The quality of life has improved so phenomenally after just a mere .5 klonopin and .5 ativan benzos, daily, that I have begun to see the world in a beautiful new light. 2) After being carefully being prescribed some Xanax sticks, Osama bin Laden decided against blowing up the world and smoked the benzodiazapen peace pipe with GWB.
Songs about Benzo:
- Something About My Benzo (Album Version) by Sir Mix-A-Lot from the Album Seminar
- 12 bastos, Vol. 2 (feat. Liroy, Beuland, K I N G, Scurfy, L O R, Zerf K, Chicco Run, Benzo, Glen, Seety Kay) [... by Alpaga from the Album Retour aux sources [Explicit]
- 2 Step Benzo Dub by Drunken Monkey from the Album Mr. D's Ballroom
- 3G (Benzo Remix) by Kévin Rolland from the Album Frm001
- Automatic (feat. King Benzo) [Explicit] by Roc Kapon from the Album Till' We Meet Again (Feat. Machine Gun Kally) [Explicit]
- Beef (feat. Benzo, Luni Spade & Teeze Tha Villin) [Explicit] by Troll from the Album The Dirty Album [Explicit]
- Benzo by Turismo from the Album Benzo
- Benzo by Thomas Schwartz from the Album Music from the Heart Not the Chart
- Benzo by Lucia Marie from the Album Lucia Marie
- Benzo by Lucia Marie from the Album Lucia Marie
Books about Benzo:
- The Benzo Book: Getting Safely off Tranqulizers - Jan 22, 2012 by Jack Hobson-Dupont
- Benzo-Wise: A Recovery Companion now republished as "Recovery & Renewal" - Apr 3, 2010 by Bliss Johns
- Benzo Blues: Overcoming Anxiety Without Tranquilizers - Nov 1, 1998 by Edward H. Drummond
- Recovery and Renewal: Your Essential Guide to Overcoming Dependency and Withdrawal from Sleeping Pills, Other... - May 21, 2014 by Baylissa Frederick
- Beyond Benzos: Benzo Addiction, Benzo Withdrawal, and Long-term Recovery from Benzodiazepines - Aug 21, 2015 by Taite Adams
- Benzo Land: How Doctors and Drug Companies Enslave Us - Jul 26, 2014 by Richard Crasta
- The Benzo Monster - Sep 15, 2015 by Susan Gordon
- Death Grip: A Climber's Escape from Benzo Madness - Feb 11, 2014 by Matt Samet
- Modélisation toxicocinétique du benzo(a)pyrène: L'interprétation des données de surveillance biologique de l'exposition... - Aug 20, 2015 by Roberto Heredia Ortiz
- LA TRAICIÓN DE LAS SIRENAS (Spanish Edition) - Jan 15, 2014 by Fernando Benzo Sainz
Movies about Benzo:
- Benzo Withdrawal Welcome To Hell2009
Wiki information Benzo:
- Chemical Compound
Benzo[a]pyrene is a polycyclic aromatic hydrocarbon found in coal tar with the formula C₂₀H₁₂. Its metabolites are mutagenic and highly carcinogenic, and it is listed as a Group 1 carcinogen by the IARC. The compound is one of the benzopyrenes,...
- Medical Treatment, Literature Subject, Drug, Drug class, Chemical Compound
Benzodiazepines, sometimes called "benzos", are a class of psychoactive drugs whose core chemical structure is the fusion of a benzene ring and a diazepine ring. The first such drug, chlordiazepoxide, was discovered accidentally by Leo Sternbach in...
- Local anesthetic Drug, Drug, Chemical Element, Medical Treatment, Condition prevention factors, Chemical Compound, Drug ingredient
Benzocaine is a local anesthetic commonly used as a topical pain reliever or in cough drops. It is the active ingredient in many over-the-counter anesthetic ointments such as products for oral ulcers. It is also combined with antipyrine to form A/B...
- Chemical Compound, Chemical Classification
A benzopyrene is an organic compound with the formula C₂₀H₁₂. Structurally speaking, the colorless isomers of benzopyrene are pentacyclic hydrocarbons and are fusion products of pyrene and a phenylene group. Two isomeric species of benzopyrene are...
- Drug, Drug ingredient, Chemical Compound
Indole is an aromatic heterocyclic organic compound. It has a bicyclic structure, consisting of a six-membered benzene ring fused to a five-membered nitrogen-containing pyrrole ring. Indole is widely distributed in the natural environment and can be...
- Risk Factor, Abused substance, Medical Treatment, Literature Subject, Drug ingredient, Film subject, Chemical Compound, Drug, Chemical Element, Disease cause
Cocaine, also known as benzoylmethylecgonine, is a strong stimulant mostly used as a recreational drug. It is commonly snorted, inhaled, or injected into the veins. Mental effects may include loss of contact with reality, an intense feeling of...
- Medical Treatment, Drug, Drug ingredient, Condition prevention factors, Chemical Compound, Chemical Element
Benzonatate is a non-narcotic oral cough suppressant, or antitussive, with effects that last from 6 to 8 hours. Since it is not an opioid, benzonatate is not as prone to abuse like some other cough medications such as codeine. Benzonatate was...
- Drug ingredient, Chemical Compound
Benzophenone is the organic compound with the formula (C₆H₅)₂CO, generally abbreviated Ph₂CO. Benzophenone is a widely used building block in organic chemistry, being the parent diarylketone.
- Benzoic acid
- Drug, Chemical Compound, Drug ingredient
Benzoic acid /bɛnˈzoʊ.ɪk/, C₇H₆O₂, is a colorless crystalline solid and a simple aromatic carboxylic acid. The name is derived from gum benzoin, which was for a long time its only known source. Benzoic acid occurs naturally in many plants and it...
- Chemical Compound, Drug ingredient, Drug
Benzoin is an organic compound with the formula PhCHCPh. It is a hydroxy ketone attached to two phenyl groups. It appears as off-white crystals, with a light camphor-like odor. Benzoin is synthesized from benzaldehyde in the benzoin condensation. It...