Meaning : Bold As A Bear, Bold as a Bear,
Origin : French,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Berne:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Berne:
- English Meaning: The name Berne is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Berne is: Strong as a bear.
- German Meaning: The name Berne is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Berne is: Bear.
Expression information Berne:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Berne:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Berne:
- Atmosphère en berne by Alain Jacob from the Album Un monde en paix
- The Bears (Live improvisation at Prima Luna, Berne, Switzerland 23.04.13) by Miss Anthropy from the Album Delicate (Live in Europe 2013)
- Berlin en berne by Mélinée from the Album Berline [Explicit]
- Berne by Aisha Kondisha from the Album Talent of Tunes, Vol. 62
- Berne by The Old Sturbridge Singers from the Album New England Harmony: A Collection of Early American Choral Music
- Berne Burn by George Gruntz Concert Jazz Band from the Album Porquoi Pas? Why Not?
- Berne Dinner [Explicit] by Ancient Mith & Mattr. from the Album Goose Bumps 4.0 [Explicit]
- Berne Highland Folksong by Elisabeth Schwarzkopf from the Album Early Song Recordings for German Radio (1941-1980)
- Berne Patrol by Philip Jones from the Album Philip Jones Brass Ensemble in Switzerland
- Berne's Boogie by Sammy Price from the Album Boogie & jazz classics (Bern, Switzerland 1975) (The Definitive Black & Blue Sessions)
Books about Berne:
- Games People Play: The Basic Handbook of Transactional Analysis. - Aug 27, 1996 by Eric Berne
- Berne & Levy Physiology, 6th Updated Edition, with Student Consult Online Access - Jan 4, 2010 by Bruce M. Koeppen and Bruce A. Stanton
- ERIC BERNE: the best of Games People Play - Jan 14, 2014 by Ernest Kinnie
- Berne and Levy Physiology: with STUDENT CONSULT Online Access, 6e (Physiology (Berne)) - Mar 21, 2008 by Robert M. Berne MD and Bruce A. Stanton PhD
- What do you say after you say hello?: The psychology of human destiny - 1972 by Eric Berne
- Berne & Levy Principles of Physiology: With STUDENT CONSULT Online Access, 4e (PRINCIPLES OF PHYSIOLOGY (BERNE)) - Sep 1, 2005 by Matthew N. Levy and Bruce M. Koeppen
- Manfish: A Story of Jacques Cousteau - Mar 3, 2015 by Jennifer Berne and Éric Puybaret
- Games People Play: The Psychology of Human Relationships - 1981 by Eric Berne M. D.
- Games People Play - May 12, 1969 by Eric Berne
- Transactional Analysis in Psychotherapy: A Systematic Individual and Social Psychiatry - Jul 19, 2015 by Eric Berne
Movies about Berne:
- Miracle of Bern / Das Wunder Von Bern (Le Miracle De Berne) Original Germain version with English Subtitles2008
- Berne & Lucerne1994 NR by Supercities
- Around The World - Berne, Lausanne, Lugano Switzerland Travel DVD
Wiki information Berne:
- Identity, Listed Site, Filming location, Travel destination, Sports Team Location, Capital of administrative division, Governmental Jurisdiction, City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region
The city of Bern or Berne is the de facto capital of Switzerland, referred to by the Swiss as their Bundesstadt, or "federal city". With a population of 139,321, Bern is the fourth most populous city in Switzerland. The Bern agglomeration, which...
- Berne Convention
The Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works, usually known as the Berne Convention, is an international agreement governing copyright, which was first accepted in Berne, Switzerland, in 1886. The Berne Convention formally...
- HUD Foreclosure Area, HUD County Place, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location, Dated location
Berne is a city in Monroe and Wabash townships, Adams County, Indiana, United States, 35 mi south of Fort Wayne. The population was 3,999 at the 2010 census. Berne and the surrounding area have become known for their large Amish population, who...
- Dated location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Location
Berne is a town in Albany County, New York, United States. The population was 2,794 at the 2010 census. The town is at the west border of Albany County.
- University of Bern
- Endowed Organization, Organization, Educational Institution Campus, Employer, Ranked item, College/University, Educational Institution, Location
The University of Bern is a university in the Swiss capital of Bern and was founded in 1834. It is regulated and financed by the Canton of Bern. It is a comprehensive university offering a broad choice of courses and programmes in eight faculties and...
- Dated location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Location
Berne is a municipality in the district of Wesermarsch, in Lower Saxony, Germany. It is situated on the left bank of the Weser, approx. 20 km east of Oldenburg, and 25 km northwest of Bremen.
- Eric Berne
- Psychologist, Academic, Author, Person, Deceased Person, Organization founder
Eric Berne was a Canadian-born psychiatrist best known as the creator of transactional analysis and the author of Games People Play.
- BSC Young Boys
- Organization, Sports Team, Football team
Berner Sport Club Young Boys 1898 is a Swiss sports club based in the capital city of Bern. The name is often abbreviated to YB. In other countries, YB is often referred to as Young Boys Bern or simply Young Boys. The club's colors are yellow and...
- Tim Berne
- Avant-garde jazz Artist, Musician, Organization founder, , Person, Composer, Musical Artist
Tim Berne is an American jazz saxophonist and composer. Described by critic Thom Jurek as commanding "considerable power as a composer and ... frighteningly deft ability as a soloist", Berne has composed and performed prolifically since the 1980s....
- Berne Abbey
Berne Abbey, a Dutch abbey of the Premonstratensians, or Norbertines, in Heeswijk, North Brabant, is the oldest extant religious community in the Netherlands. It has 27 brothers and priests. The community publishes a bi-monthly magazine called Berne....