Pronunciation : BERN-hahrt (German) ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Bernhard:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Bernhard:
- German Meaning: The name Bernhard is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Bernhard is: Brave as a bear.
- American Meaning: The name Bernhard is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Bernhard is: Brave as a bear.
- German, Dutch and Scandinavian form of BERNARD
Definition funny of Bernhard:
- I totally just bernharded that girl
Expression information Bernhard:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Bernhard:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Bernhard:
- 41 Bernhard by Kerbside Collection feat. Anton Delecca from the Album Mind the Curb
- Bernhard Heiden - Sonata, Allegro by Robert Black from the Album Concert Recital for Saxophone
- Bernhard Heiden - Sonata, Adagio by Robert Black from the Album Concert Recital for Saxophone
- Bernhard Heiden - Sonata, Presto by Robert Black from the Album Concert Recital for Saxophone
- Sanssouci Trio k- Part VI (Bernhard Krol) by Wolfgang Bauer Consort from the Album Musique Baroque Á La Cour Royale
- Sanssouci Trio - Part IV (Bernhard Krol) by Wolfgang Bauer Consort from the Album Musique Baroque Á La Cour Royale
- Sanssouci Trio - Part III (Bernhard Krol) by Wolfgang Bauer Consort from the Album Musique Baroque Á La Cour Royale
- Sanssouci Trio - Part I (Bernhard Krol) by Wolfgang Bauer Consort from the Album Musique Baroque Á La Cour Royale
- Sanssouci Trio - Part II (Bernhard Krol) by Wolfgang Bauer Consort from the Album Musique Baroque Á La Cour Royale
- Sanssouci Trio - Part V (Bernhard Krol) by Wolfgang Bauer Consort from the Album Musique Baroque Á La Cour Royale
Books about Bernhard:
- The Loser: A Novel - Oct 17, 2006 by Thomas Bernhard
- Correction: A Novel (Vintage International) - Mar 9, 2010 by Thomas Bernhard
- The Reader - Feb 26, 1999 by Bernhard Schlink and Carol Brown Janeway
- Woodcutters (Vintage International) - Aug 10, 2010 by Thomas Bernhard
- Wittgenstein's Nephew: A Novel (Vintage International) - Oct 13, 2009 by Thomas Bernhard
- Concrete (Vintage International) - Aug 10, 2010 by Thomas Bernhard
- Extinction: A Novel (Vintage International) - Feb 8, 2011 by Thomas Bernhard
- How to Live Well with Chronic Pain and Illness: A Mindful Guide - Oct 6, 2015 by Toni Bernhard
- How to Be Sick: A Buddhist-Inspired Guide for the Chronically Ill and Their Caregivers - Sep 14, 2010 by Toni Bernhard and Sylvia Boorstein
- Woman of the Dead: A Novel - Aug 25, 2015 by Bernhard Aichner
Movies about Bernhard:
- Sandra Bernhard - I'm Still Here...Damn It2000 NR
- The Trial of Bernhard Goetz1988 NR
- Charlie Rose - Bernhard Schlink / Robert Gottlieb2009
- Links Video Series Masters Champions Bernhard Langer and Larry Mize Vol 1 Pt 11994 Unrated
- Charlie Rose with Michael Caine, Brenda Blethyn & Jane Horrocks; Anne Heche; Sandra Bernhard2006
- Thomas Bernhard Edition, 5 DVDs Unrated
- Thomas Bernhard - Box
- Sucedio El 20 De Julio (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone 2) (2009) Bernhard Wicki; Karl Ludwig Diehl;1955
- Bernhard Sinkel - Die Kinofilme2010
- Traces of Bernhard Unrated
Wiki information Bernhard:
- Prince Bernhard of Lippe-Biesterfeld
- Deceased Person, Person, Noble person, Award Winner, Organization founder, Family member
Prince Bernhard of Lippe-Biesterfeld, later Prince Bernhard of the Netherlands, was the husband of Queen Juliana of the Netherlands and father of her four children, including the former Queen of the Netherlands, Princess Beatrix. Although his private...
- Bernhard Riemann
- Mathematician, Person, Name source, Influence Node, Deceased Person, Author, Academic
Georg Friedrich Bernhard Riemann was an influential German mathematician who made lasting and revolutionary contributions to analysis, number theory, and differential geometry. In the field of real analysis, he is mostly known for the first rigorous...
- Lucian Bernhard
- Graphic Designer, Deceased Person, Person
Lucian Bernhard was a German graphic designer, type designer, professor, interior designer, and artist during the first half of the twentieth century. He was born in Stuttgart, Germany, on March 15, 1883, as Emil Kahn to a Jewish family, but changed...
- Sandra Bernhard
- Comedian, Film writer, Musician, Influence Node, Identity, Social network user, Featured artist, Person, Topic, Author
Sandra Bernhard is an American comedian, singer, actress and author. She first gained attention in the late 1970s with her stand-up comedy in which she often bitterly critiques celebrity culture and political figures. Bernhard is number 97 on Comedy...
- Thomas Bernhard
- Novelist, Award Winner, Composer, Influence Node, Deceased Person, Musical Artist, Musician, Topic, , Person
Thomas Bernhard was an Austrian novelist, playwright and poet. Bernhard, whose body of work has been called "the most significant literary achievement since World War II," is widely considered to be one of the most important German-speaking authors...
- Bernhard Langer
- Golfer, Author, Hall of fame inductee, Award Nominee, Person, Identity, Measured person, Athlete
Bernhard Langer is a German professional golfer. He is a two-time Masters champion and was one of the world's leading golfers throughout the 1980s and 1990s. In 1986, he became the sport's first official number one ranked player. After turning 50, he...
- Bernhard Brink
- Person, Musical Artist, Topic, Musician
Bernhard Brink is a German singer.
- Bernhard Schlink
- Law professor, Award Nominee, Author, Politician, Person, Topic, Film story contributor
Bernhard Schlink is a German lawyer and writer. He was born in Bethel, Germany, to a German father and a Swiss mother, the youngest of four children. Both his parents were theology students, although his father lost his job as a Professor of Theology...
- Bernhard Goetz
- Actor, Topic, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Topic
Bernard Goetz appeared in the 2012 documentary film The Central Park Five
- Bernhard von Bülow
- Politician, Author, Person, Deceased Person
Bernhard Heinrich Karl Martin von Bülow, named in 1905 Prince von Bülow, was a German statesman who served as Secretary of State for Foreign Affairs for three years and then as Chancellor of the German Empire from 1900 to 1909.