If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Bitters:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Definition funny of Bitters:
- He's so bitter all the damn time.
- Learning to forgive is more healthier than being bitter.
- Kentucky and West Virginia are full of Bitters. Hey, look at that sour old shotgun-toting Bitter over yonder! What's that, her 10th cigarette break in 2 hours?
- I am so bitter this morning. Last night I forgot to set my alarm clock an hour back for daylight savings so it went off an hour early and I couldn't fall back asleep, I went to go eat breakfast and their was mold on the bread and we were out of pulp free OJ, and I didn't have any clean socks so I had to wear flip flops to school in the rain and I hate school in the rain, don't you?
- Oi, John, a pint of bitters for me and me boys!
- you run on the pitch to abandon the game in your bitter blue world
- "That's right, America: you can add Florida to the long list of Bitters forged in the crucible of the endless, violent, gnashing-of-teeth and rending-of-garments campaign of 2008." --Wonkette "They have many Bitters in Michigan ever since the Chinese & Mexicans took their factory jobs." --Wonkette
Songs about Bitters:
- Bitter Sweet Symphony by The Verve from the Album Urban Hymns
- Bitter Water by The Oh Hellos from the Album Dear Wormwood
- A Bitter Broken Memory [Explicit] by Atreyu from the Album Long Live [Explicit]
- Bitter Sweet Symphony by The Verve from the Album Cruel Intentions [Explicit]
- Bitter Sweet Symphony (2004 Digital Remaster) by The Verve from the Album This Is Music: The Singles 92-98
- Bitter Pill by Gavin James from the Album Bitter Pill
- Bitter by Chanté Moore from the Album Exposed
- I Love You More Than You'll Ever Know (Live @ The Bitter End, NYC) by Donny Hathaway from the Album These Songs For You, Live! (US Release)
- Don't Make Me Feel Bitter by Bellobosca from the Album Summer Jams 2015: A TuneCore Artist Compilation [Explicit]
- Bitter Taste by Three Days Grace from the Album Life Starts Now
Books about Bitters:
- Bitters: A Spirited History of a Classic Cure-All, with Cocktails, Recipes, and Formulas - Nov 1, 2011 by Brad Thomas Parsons and Ed Anderson
- Handcrafted Bitters: Simple Recipes for Artisanal Bitters and the Cocktails that Love Them - Jul 31, 2015 by William Budiaman and Doug Dalton
- Bitterman's Field Guide to Bitters & Amari: 500 Bitters; 50 Amari; 123 Recipes for Cocktails, Food & Homemade... - Oct 27, 2015 by Mark Bitterman
- Bitter: A Taste of the World's Most Dangerous Flavor, with Recipes - Sep 16, 2014 by Jennifer McLagan
- Bitters and Shrub Syrup Cocktails: Restorative Vintage Cocktails, Mocktails, and Elixirs - May 15, 2015 by Warren Bobrow and Philip M. Dobard
- In Bitter Chill - Sep 29, 2015 by Sarah Ward
- The Drunken Botanist: The Plants That Create the World's Great Drinks - Mar 19, 2013 by Amy Stewart
- America's Bitter Pill: Money, Politics, Backroom Deals, and the Fight to Fix Our Broken Healthcare System - Aug 18, 2015 by Steven Brill
- Bitter Bitches - Aug 21, 2015 by Bridgette I'esha and Vanetta Howard
- Hotel on the Corner of Bitter and Sweet - Oct 6, 2009 by Jamie Ford
Movies about Bitters:
- Bitter/Sweet2007 NR CC
- Nightmare at Bitter Creek2013 NR CC
- Bitter Harvest (1981)1981 R CC
- Bitter Moon1994 R CC
- Bitter Victory1958 NR CC
- Pushing Daisies: Season 12007 NR
- The Bitter Tears of Petra von Kant1972 NR
- Bitter Harvest (1981)2012 NR CC
- The Bitter Buddha (2012)2013 CC
- The Ren and Stimpy Show - Seasons Three and a Half-ish1991 Unrated
Wiki information Bitters:
- Infused spirit style, Ingredient, Food
A bitters is traditionally an alcoholic preparation flavored with botanical matter such that the end result is characterized by a bitter, sour, or bittersweet flavor. Numerous longstanding brands of bitters were originally developed as patent...
- Angostura bitters
- Food, Ingredient
Angostura bitters is a concentrated bitters, or botanically infused alcoholic mixture, made of water, 44.7% alcohol, herbs and spices, by House of Angostura in Trinidad and Tobago. It is typically used for flavouring beverages or food. The bitters...
- Orange bitters
- Ingredient, Food
Orange bitters is a cocktail flavoring made from the peels of Seville oranges, cardamon, caraway seed, coriander and burnt sugar in an alcohol base. Orange bitters, which are not to be confused with standard Angostura bitters, are currently enjoying...
- Peychaud's Bitters
- Food, Ingredient
Peychaud's Bitters is a bitters distributed by the Sazerac Company. It was originally created around 1830 by Antoine Amédée Peychaud, a Creole apothecary from the French colony of Saint-Domingue who settled in New Orleans, Louisiana in 1795. It is a...
- Swedish bitters
Swedish bitters is a Bitter and a traditional herbal tonic, that dates back to the 1400s.
- Stan Bitters
Stan Bitters is an American ceramics sculptor whose work was instrumental in shaping the organic modernist movement in the 1960s. His work has achieved international recognition and is a staple in many modern design and art shows, and has been...
- Aromatic bitters
- Ingredient, Food
- Lemon, Lime and Bitters
- Cocktail, Dish, Beverage
Lemon, Lime and Bitters is a mixed drink made with lemonade, lime cordial, and Angostura bitters. The lemonade is sometimes substituted with lemon squash instead. It is often considered to be a non-alcoholic cocktail due to its exceedingly low...
"Bittersweet" is a single by the cello rock band Apocalyptica in collaboration with Ville Valo and Lauri Ylönen. The music is by Apocalyptica, the lyrics by Ville Valo and the vocals by Ville Valo and Lauri Ylönen. The song is written for four cellos...
- Peach bitters
- Food, Ingredient