Meaning : Having Light-colored Hair, Having light-colored hair,
Pronunciation : BLAHN-dee ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Blondie:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Blondie:
- From a nickname for a person with blond hair. This is the name of the title character in a comic strip by Chic Young.
Definition funny of Blondie:
- Some fans think that Blondie's self-titled first album is their best work, but others maintain that "Parallel Lines" is the best showcase of their talent.
- Builder "Oi BLONDIE!" Blonde lady *thinks-as if PERV!*
- i like blondie's music.
- go watch AMC on the TV
- "I like blondies. ^-^ I'm blonde too, but it's not long. Still, I guess if someone wants to call me a blondie they can." -me
- 1. Hey Blondie, pass the soda? 2. Blondie's got attitude. 3. Move over blondie!
Songs about Blondie:
- Maria (Blondie Karaoke Tribute) by The Karaoke Machine from the Album The Karaoke Machine Presents - Blondie
- One Way or Another (In the Style of Blondie) [Karaoke Version] by Big Voice Karaoke from the Album Karaoke Blondie, Vol. 1
- Hey Blondie by Amon Tobin from the Album Out From Out Where
- The Tide Is High (Karaoke Version) (Originally Performed By Blondie) by Sing Karaoke Sing from the Album 80s Number Ones Karaoke, Vol. 1
- The Tide Is High (Karaoke Version) (Originally Performed By Blondie) by Amazing Karaoke from the Album Best of 1980, Vol. 1 (Karaoke Version)
- Rip Her to Shreds (Karaoke Version In the Style of Blondie) by Charttraxx Karaoke from the Album Artist Karaoke, Vol. 125 (Sing the Songs of Blondie)
- Hanging On the Telephone (Originally Performed By Blondie) [Karaoke Version] by Hit Tunes Karaoke from the Album Heart of Glass (Sing the Hits of Blondie) [Karaoke Version]
- Blondie by Sunset Sons from the Album The Fall Line EP
- Blondie by Braids from the Album Deep In the Iris
- Blondie by The Time from the Album Pandemonium (US Release)
Books about Blondie:
- Blondie: Parallel Lines - Sep 1, 2012 by Dick Porter and Kris Needs
- Chris Stein / Negative: Me, Blondie, and the Advent of Punk - Sep 23, 2014 by Chris Stein and Shepard Fairey
- Blondie Volume 2: From Honeymoon to Diapers & Dogs Complete Daily Comics 1933-35 - Jan 5, 2012 by Chic Young and Dean Mullaney
- Blondie: Rapunzel's Royal Pony (Disney Princess: Palace Pets) (A Stepping Stone Book(TM)) - Jul 22, 2014 by Tennant Redbank and RH Disney
- Blondie: The Bumstead Family History - Sep 2, 2007 by Melena Ryzik
- Making Tracks: The Rise of Blondie - Apr 1982 by Debbie Harry and Victor Bockris
- Blondie Volume 1 - Oct 21, 2010 by Chic Young
- Blondie: Unseen 1976-1980 - Apr 19, 2007 by Roberta Bayley
- Blondie: Mr. Dithers, I Demand A Raise!! - Apr 15, 1990 by Jim Raymond and Dean Young
- ACTION :Frank Blondie Bradley:SNIPER - Sep 17, 2015 by Isabella Vedichi
Movies about Blondie:
- Blondie, Vols. 1 and 22004 NR
- BLONDIE: Live At CBGB 19772014 NR CC
- Blondie Johnson (1933)1933 NR CC
- Damages: Season 42011 Unrated
- 10 Blondie Features w/Bonus Cartoons2014 NR
- Blondie Johnson1933 NR
- Blondie, Set 22004 NR
- Blondie - Greatest Video Hits1991 NR
- Blondie, Set 11950 NR
- Blondie (and Dagwood)2015 NR
Wiki information Blondie:
- Comic Strip, Adapted Work
Blondie is an American comic strip created by cartoonist Chic Young. Distributed by King Features Syndicate, the strip has been published in newspapers since September 8, 1930. The success of the strip, which features the eponymous blonde and her...
- Rock Artist, Award Winner, Topic, Musical Artist, Social network user, Award Nominee, TV program guest, Broadcast Artist, Film music contributor, Hall of fame inductee
Blondie is an American rock band founded by singer Debbie Harry and guitarist Chris Stein. The band was a pioneer in the early American new wave and punk scenes of the mid-late 1970s. Its first two albums contained strong elements of these genres,...
A blondie is a rich, sweet dessert bar. It is made from flour, brown sugar, butter, eggs, baking powder, and vanilla, and may also contain walnuts or pecans. Chocolate chip blondies may contain white or dark chocolate chips, butterscotch chips, or...
- New Wave Album, Musical Album
Blondie is the eponymous debut album by American rock band Blondie, released in December 1976 on Private Stock Records.
- Debbie Harry
- Hard rock Artist, Music video performer, Featured artist, Lyricist, Person, Composer, Social network user, Film writer, Topic, Film music contributor
Deborah Ann "Debbie" Harry is an American singer-songwriter and actress, best known as the lead singer of the new wave and punk rock band Blondie. She recorded several number one singles with Blondie and is sometimes considered the first rapper to...
- Drama Film, Topic, Film
Blondie is a Swedish film from 2012 directed by Jesper Ganslandt. The main roles of the film are played by Marie Göranzon, Alexandra Dahlström, Helena af Sandeberg, Olle Sarri and Carolina Gynning. The film had its world premiere at the 69th Venice...
- Blondie Chaplin
- Psychedelic pop Artist, Featured artist, Composer, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic, Musical Artist, Person, Guitarist, Musician
Terence William "Blondie" Chaplin is a musician from Durban, South Africa who first became known to international audiences through his time in the early 1970s as a singer and guitarist for The Beach Boys. Chaplin was also listed as a co-producer,...
- Comedy Film, Adaptation, Topic, Ranked item, Film
Blondie is a 1938 movie directed by Frank Strayer, based on the comic strip of the same name. The screenplay was written by Chic Young and Richard Flournoy. This was the first of 28 films based on the comic strip; Columbia Pictures produced them from...
- TV Sitcom, Topic, TV Program, Netflix Title
Blondie is the first of two TV series based on the comic strip of the same name. It first aired on January 4, 1957, on NBC. Although Penny Singleton had starred in most of the Blondie movies, producers chose Pamela Britton for the title role, with...
- TV Sitcom, TV Program, Topic
Blondie is an American sitcom that aired on CBS during the 1968-1969 television season. The series is an updated version of the 1957 TV series that was based on the comic strip of the same name. The series stars Patricia Harty at the title character...