Meaning : South American Country, Named For Simon Bolivar, South American country, named for Simon Bolivar,
Origin : Spanish,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Bolivia:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Definition funny of Bolivia:
- I went to Bolivia over break and i'm so glad i did!
- - hey , dude, i went to bolivia last summer! - yeah, how was it? - you wouldn`t believe it!!! i had the best time ever!! - hehehe, lucky for you!!!
- Viva Bolivia Hasta La Muerte
- Bolivia has good-looking people.
- "Hey, amigo Chavez, amigo Castro, soy Evo, de Bolivia Bolivariana!" Castro: "I guess I'm pulling my pants down once more" Chavez: "Go ahead, I had enough of his brown nosing at the last summit"
- Bolitas live at Bolivia
- Bolivian: I can't believe those Chileans Chilean: PARTAAAAY!
Songs about Bolivia:
- Bolivia by Freddie Hubbard from the Album Jazz Cafe Presents Freddie Hubbard
- Bolivia by The Lost Vegas from the Album Bolivia
- Bolivia by Cedar Walton Trio from the Album Midnight Waltz
- Bolivia by Cedar Walton, Freddie Hubbard, Ralph Moore, Vincent Herring from the Album Bolivia
- Bolivia by Freddie Hubbard from the Album Absolutely The Best Of Freddie Hubbard In Concert
- Bolivia by Louis Hayes & Company from the Album The Super Quartet
- Viva Mi Patria Bolivia by Lusi Rico-Orlando Rojas from the Album Lo Mejor de la Música Boliviana
- Bolivia [Cancion Patriotica (Patriotic Song), "Bolivians, a favourable destiny?"] by Slovak Radio Symphony Orchestra from the Album The Complete National Anthems of the World (2013 Edition), Vol. 2
- Bolivia by Jorge Drexler from the Album Bailar en la cueva
- Bolivia by The Lost Vegas from the Album Crhyptnopsych
Books about Bolivia:
- Lonely Planet Bolivia (Travel Guide) - Jun 1, 2013 by Lonely Planet and Greg Benchwick
- Bolivia in Focus: A Guide to the People, Politics, and Culture (In Focus Guides) (The in Focus Guides) - Mar 16, 2009 by Robert J. Werner
- The Rough Guide to Bolivia - Mar 10, 2015 by Shafik Meghji and Stephen Keeling
- Bolivia Handbook (Footprint - Handbooks) - Oct 7, 2015 by Daisy Kunstaetter and Robert Kunstaetter
- Last Plane to Cochabamba: An Extraordinary Journey to the Five Corners of Bolivia - Sep 10, 2014 by John J Fulford
- Bolivia: Processes of Change - May 9, 2013 by John Crabtree and Ann Chaplin
- For 91 Days in Bolivia - Dec 21, 2011 by Michael Powell and Juergen Horn
- Bolivia (National Geographic Adventure Map) - Aug 31, 2012 by National Geographic Maps - Adventure
- Travels on the Road of Death and Other Adventures of a Yankee in Bolivia - Feb 15, 2015 by Robert J. Werner
- Bolivia - 2012 by Ivar Mendez
Movies about Bolivia:
- Bolivia2009 NR CC
- Alternate Routes - La Paz, Bolivia2006 NR CC
- UFOTV Presents: Ancient Advanced Technology - Peru & Bolivia2015 NR
- Globe Trekker: Bolivia2008 NR
- Globe Trekker: Bolivia2008 NR
- Revolt in Bolivia, 20052011 NR
- Bolivia2001 Unrated
- Ancient Advanced Technology in Peru and Bolivia with David Hatcher Childress2014 NR
- Ancient Technology in Peru and Bolivia2011 G
- Bolivia2009 Unrated
Wiki information Bolivia:
- Namesake, Travel destination, Administrative Division, Military Combatant, Breed origin, Flag referent, Organization founder, Governmental Jurisdiction, Statistical region, Olympic participating country
Bolivia, officially known as the Plurinational State of Bolivia, is a landlocked country located in western-central South America. It is bordered to the north and east by Brazil, to the southeast by Paraguay, to the south by Argentina, to the...
- Bolivia national football team
- Football team, Sports Team
The Bolivia national football team has represented Bolivia in international football since 1926. Organized by the Bolivian Football Federation it is one of the 10 members of FIFA's South American Football Confederation. After playing in the 1930 and...
- Departments of Bolivia
Bolivia is a unitary state consisting of nine departments. Departments are the primary subdivisions of Bolivia, and possess certain rights under the Constitution of Bolivia. Each department is represented in the federal Plurinational Legislative...
- Miss Bolivia
- Organization, Recurring event, Recurring competition
Miss Bolivia is an annual Bolivian beauty pageant held since 1959 and responsible for selecting the country's representative to the Miss Universe pageant.
- Statistical region, Location, Identity, Travel destination, City/Town/Village, Listed Site, Dated location, Name source
Potosí is a city and the capital of the department of Potosí in Bolivia. It is one of the highest cities in the world by elevation at a nominal 4,090 metres For centuries, it was the location of the Spanish colonial mint. Potosí lies at the foot of...
- President of Bolivia
- Presidential office, Government Office or Title
The President of the Plurinational State of Bolivia or President of Bolivia, is head of state and head of government of Bolivia. According to the current Constitution, the president is elected by popular vote to a five-year term, renewable once....
- HUD County Place, Dated location, HUD Foreclosure Area, City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region, Capital of administrative division
Bolivia is a town in Brunswick County, North Carolina, United States. The population was 143 at the 2010 census. It is the county seat of Brunswick County, and is named after the South American nation of the same name. Bolivia is part of the Myrtle...
- Flag referent, Organization scope, Newspaper circulation area, Literature Subject, Identity, Dated location, Military Combatant, Organization founder, Country, Breed origin
Chile, officially the Republic of Chile, is a South American country occupying a long, narrow strip of land between the Andes to the east and the Pacific Ocean to the west. It borders Peru to the north, Bolivia to the northeast, Argentina to the...
- Statistical region, Dated location, Location, City/Town/Village, Travel destination, Listed Site
Sucre, also known historically as Charcas, La Plata and Chuquisaca is the constitutional capital of Bolivia, the capital of the Chuquisaca Department, and the 6th most populated city in Bolivia. Located in the south-central part of the country, Sucre...
- Flag of Bolivia
The current flag of Bolivia was originally adopted in 1851. The state flag and ensign is a horizontal tricolor of red, yellow and green with the Bolivian coat of arms in the center. According to one source, the red stands for Bolivia's brave...