If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Bomani:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Bomani:
- Egyptian Meaning: The name Bomani is an Egyptian baby name. In Egyptian the meaning of the name Bomani is: warrior.
- African Meaning: The name Bomani is an African baby name. In African the meaning of the name Bomani is: strong soldier'.
Expression information Bomani:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Bomani:
- People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
Songs about Bomani:
- Beatemdown (feat. Bomani Jones) by Larry Lank Lank from the Album Beatemdown
- Bomani Suite #21505 - the Key of Q by Quanti Bomani from the Album View of the World
- Fall Asleep (feat. Shekinah & Bomani Buckhalter) by Fuze The Mc from the Album Boom Boom Clap
- Funk That (feat. Bomani Armah) by Elijah Bland from the Album Soulcentric
- Incognito (Feat. Bomani Armah, Jonq & Marcus Mitchell) by D2D from the Album Dare To Dream / What's Your Dream? [Explicit]
- Incognito (feat. Elle Marchelle, Bomani Armah, Jonq & Marcus Mitchell) by Dare 2 Dream from the Album What's Your Dream? (Kenny McNeil Presents) [Deluxe Edition] [Explicit]
- Jena 6 (Feat. Bomani Armah & Asheru) by Droopy the Broke Baller from the Album True Things [Explicit]
- The Moment (feat. Javier Starks, Bomani Armah, Agent Method, Trey Eley & Matthew Shell) by G.P. Jackson from the Album The Moment (feat Matthew Shell, Bomani Armah, Agent Method, Trey Eley & Javier Starks)
- No More 9 To 5 (Feat. Bomani Armah, French & Jonq) [Explicit] by D2D from the Album Dare To Dream / What's Your Dream? [Explicit]
- No More 9 to 5 (feat. Bomani Armah, French & Jonq) [Explicit] by Dare 2 Dream from the Album What's Your Dream? (Kenny McNeil Presents) [Deluxe Edition] [Explicit]
Books about Bomani:
- Complementarity: Thoughts for Afrikan Warrior Couples - Nov 1, 2004 by Mwalimu K. Bomani Baruti
- Bomani's Stand - Jun 19, 2014 by Angela Freeman
- Asafo: A Warrior's Guide to Manhood - Mar 13, 2015 by Mwalimu K. Bomani Baruti
- Wealth Chants - Apr 30, 2007 by Elon Bomani and Benjamin Harrell
- Iwa: A Warrior's Character - 2010 by Mwalimu K. Bomani Baruti
- Homosexuality and the Effeminization of Afrikan Males - Nov 15, 2003 by Mwalimu K. Bomani Baruti
- Centered: Building Afrikan Realities - 2009 by Mwalimu Bomani Baruti
- Dynamic Diva Dollars - Apr 7, 2007 by Elon Bomani and Benjamin Harrell & Rhonda Hicks
- Excuses, Excuses: The Politics of Interracial Coupling in European Culture - Aug 25, 2015 by Larry D. Crawford and Mwalimu A. Bomani Baruti
- Asafo - May 5, 2015 by Mwalimu Bomani
Wiki information Bomani:
- Bomani Jones
- Man, Person
Bomani Jones is an American sports journalist who is currently employed by ESPN. He is the co-host of Highly Questionable with Dan Le Batard, which airs daily on ESPN, and is also a regular panelist on Around the Horn. Jones also hosts The Right Time...
Bomani is a settlement in Kenya's Taita-Taveta County.
- Bomani Armah
- Singer, Musical Artist, Social network user, Person
Bomani Armah, also known as D'mite, or Not a Rapper, is a self-identified "poet with a hip-hop style, not a rapper," best known for the 2007 single "Read a Book."
- Paul Bomani
- Politician, Person, Deceased Person
Paul Bomani was a Tanzanian politician and ambassador to the United States and Mexico.
- Asake Bomani
- Award Winner, Topic, Person, Author
Asake Bomani is an author.
- Bomani Parker
- Professional Boxer, Athlete, Boxer, Person, Martial Artist, Measured person
Boxer, Bomani "Warrior" Parker, formerly named Parker White, was born on September 30, 1967 in Ohio. While his parents migrated to California shortly after his birth, Parker grew up to fight out of Richmond, California. His boxing career started in...
- Quanti Bomani
- Musical Artist, Person
Quanti Bomani, son of Luqman Abdul-Malik and Nana Bomani, is an Afro-Caribbean jazz musician and multi-instrumentalist, composer, political conscious lyricist and the leader of the band Urban Insight Group. His primary instrument is the saxophone. He...
- Organization, Brand, Business Operation, Employer
Bomanite is a private company formerly headquartered in Madera, California, founded in 1970 by Brad Bowman, the creator of the Bomanite process for coloring and imprinting decorative concrete paving, Dan Sieben, a freshly returned Peace Corps...
- Elon Bomani
- Writer, Person, Influence Node
- Elon Bomani
- Image, Content