Meaning : The exalted one, Form of Brie, Bree is an Irish name that means 'strength', 'power' or 'force'., Form Of Brie,
Pronunciation : (BRIY), BREE , bree,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Bree:
- Name Number: 3. Meaning: Communication, Interaction, Friendship, Joy, Lightness, Humor, Art, Positivity, Optimism
Additional information Bree:
- Bree is an Anglicized form of the Irish name 'Brighe', linked to the Gaelic name out of which 'Bridget' was born.
- Irish Meaning: The name Bree is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Bree is: Hill. Also abbreviation of Brina and Breanna.
- American Meaning: The name Bree is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Bree is: Hill. Also abbreviation of Brina and Breanna.
- Anglicized form of BRÍGH
Definition funny of Bree:
- Ex: "That girl is such a Bree. I wish I could be just like her!"
- "breee breee oarr oouuurrrh."
- that girls is such a bree!! i really think ur a bree and i was wondering if you would go to prom w/ me?....(she of course says no)
- Guy 1:Man....i just feel like giving up. i feel like theres no point anymore. Why am i even standing here, right now? Whats really stopping me? Guy 2: You need to find your Bree, just like i did.
- "You see that girl over there? She checked out 17 books!" "That girl looks like a bree."
- Guy one: u rather have 5 girls or Bree? Guy two: U know my answer. Guy one: ya i know, Bree. Guy two: who'd want anyone else? 2:
- That Bree is about to attack, brace for impact !
Expression information Bree:
- People with this name tend to be creative and excellent at expressing themselves. They are drawn to the arts, and often enjoy life immensely. They are often the center of attention, and enjoy careers that put them in the limelight. They tend to become involved in many different activities, and are sometimes reckless with both their energies and with money.
Soul information Bree:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Bree:
- Go Ahead Featuring Mac Bree-z by Gucci Mane from the Album Trap House
- Drew Brees Shuffle (feat. Missi Spinosa) by Witness from the Album Drew Brees Shuffle (feat. Missi Spinosa)
- You Can Be Anything (feat. Glenna Bree) by The Wizardz Of Oz from the Album Superpop (Dream Big)
- Bree Bree [Explicit] by Brokencyde from the Album BC 13 [Explicit]
- Bree Bree [Explicit] by Brokencyde from the Album The Best of BC13 [Explicit]
- Bree's Blues by Brianna Thomas from the Album You Must Believe in Love
- You Can Be Anything (Instrumental) [As Featured on "Dance Moms"] (feat. Glenna Bree) by The Wizardz Of Oz from the Album Superpop - You're the Star (Instrumentals)
- The Bree Shuffle by Lyle Lovett from the Album Dr. T & The Women (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Rearview Memories (feat. Levi the Poet & Bree Macallister) by To Speak Of Wolves from the Album Find Your Worth, Come Home
- David Duchovny (Karaoke Version) [In The Style Of Bree Sharp] by Stingray Music Karaoke from the Album Stingray Music Karaoke - Pop Vol. 26
Books about Bree:
- The Short Second Life of Bree Tanner: An Eclipse Novella (The Twilight Saga) - Sep 25, 2012 by Stephenie Meyer
- Becoming Bree - Feb 25, 2015 by D. L. McClanahan
- Coming Back Stronger: Unleashing the Hidden Power of Adversity - Aug 17, 2011 by Drew Brees and Mark Brunell
- Bree Pillow - Sep 17, 2015 by Todd Box
- The Dungeon of Depraved Beasts (An Erotic Horror Novel) (Dungeon Of The Depraved Series Book 1) - Mar 7, 2013 by Bree Bellucci
- Love. Allure. - Aug 13, 2015 by Jai Bree'nae
- The Sisters Grimmoire: Spells and Charms for your Happily Ever After - Sep 14, 2015 by Bree NicGarran and Anna Beylenn
- Bree Finds a Friend (Redleaf Lane - Early Experiences) - Apr 15, 2014 by Mike Huber and Joseph Cowman
- Into the Dark Book #2: The Eternity Key - Apr 28, 2015 by Bree Despain
- Catherine Carrigan: Original Badass - May 2, 2015 by Bree Pierce
Movies about Bree:
- Charlie`s Goddess - Bree Olson2011 NC-17
- Nude Picknick Nudists at Play featuring Cami Bree and Cali - a Nude-Art Film2013
- Bree's Anal Invasion
- Nude Picknick Nudists at Play featuring Cami Bree and Cali - a Nude-Art Film2013 R
- Bree - Sweet Nudes2011
- Everybody Loves Bree DVD
- Masters Of Horror: Esculturas Humanas (Blu-Ray) (Import Movie) (European Format - Zone B2) (2013) Bree Turner;2005 Unrated
- Nude Girls Exposed - Meet Tatyana, Bree, Stacy, and Jenny2011 NR
- 60 Minutes - Cool Brees2010
- Destination Tonsils DVD Holly Morgan Nikki Nievz Renae Cruz Bree Olson Natasha Nice Savannah Stern2007
Wiki information Bree:
- City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region, Location
Bree is a city located in the Belgian province of Limburg. On January 1, 2006, Bree had a total population of 14,503. The total area is 64.96 km² which gives it a population density of 223 inhabitants per square km. The mayor of Bree is Liesbeth van...
- City Fictional Setting, Fictional Setting
Bree is a fictional village in J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth, east of the Shire and south of Fornost Erain. It was inspired by the Buckinghamshire village of Brill, which Tolkien visited regularly in his early years at Oxford. Bree was also...
- Bree Olson
- Pornographic actor, Person, Measured person, TV Actor, Topic, Award Winner, Film actor
Rachel Marie Oberlin, best known by her stage name Bree Olson, is an American former pornographic actress and Penthouse Pet. She performed in over 280 adult films from 2006 to 2011.
- Bree Turner
- Actor, Person, TV Actor, Film actor, Topic
Bree Nicole Turner is an American actress.
- Bree Van de Kamp
- TV Character, Fictional Character
Bree Van de Kamp is a fictional character and one of the four protagonists on the ABC television series Desperate Housewives. She is played by actress Marcia Cross, who has received multiple awards and nominations for her portrayal, including an Emmy...
- Bianca Bree
- Actor, Person, Film actor, Topic
Bianca Van Varenberg, professionally known as Bianca Bree, is an American actress who has appeared in such films as The Shepherd: Border Patrol, Assassination Games, Six Bullets and Full Love.
- Bree Walker
- Actor, Topic, Broadcast Artist, Person, TV Personality, Person or entity appearing in film, Film actor, TV Actor
Bree Walker is an American radio talk show host, actress, and disability-rights activist. She gained fame as the first on-air American television network news anchor with ectrodactyly. Walker worked as a news anchor and/or reporter in San Diego, New...
- Bree B.B.C.
- Sports Team, Basketball Team, Employer, Organization
Bree B.B.C. is a former professional basketball team based in Bree, Belgium. The club was dissolved in 2010, after going bankrupt. The club played multiple years as a professional team in the Ethias League and played its home games in the Tilmans...
- Bree Williamson
- Actor, Film actor, TV Actor, Influence Node, Person, Award Nominee
Bree Williamson Roberts is a Canadian actress.
- Fictional Character, Book Character
Bree is a fictional character in C. S. Lewis's The Chronicles of Narnia. He is one of the title characters and is featured prominently in The Horse and His Boy. This was the book published fifth, but the book's events are chronologically third. Bree...