Meaning : Tear, Sorrow, Teardrop, Meaning 'descendent of Braoni,
Pronunciation : Bren ann, BREN-ən (English) , (BREHNahN),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Brennan:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Brennan:
- Brennan is a name for boys and girls which rose to popularity in the 1990s. It is of Irish and Gaelic origin and means 'teardrop'.
- Gaelic Meaning: The name Brennan is a Gaelic baby name. In Gaelic the meaning of the name Brennan is: Brave.
- American Meaning: The name Brennan is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Brennan is: Brave.
- Celtic Meaning: The name Brennan is a Celtic baby name. In Celtic the meaning of the name Brennan is: Raven.
- Irish Meaning: The name Brennan is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Brennan is: Raven. Also 'Little drop; Prince.
- From an Irish surname derived from Ó Braonáin meaning "descendant of Braonán". Braonán is a given name meaning "sorrow" (Irish braon "tear drop" and a diminutive suffix).
Definition funny of Brennan:
- Hey did u check out that Brennan?!?!...the things i would do to him...
- Brennan was so amazing in bed last night, I didn't have to go chafe myself
- Brennan is so amazing. <3
- Maria: Who's that sexy mexican over there? Enrique: Oh that's just Brennan . Maria: I like his sombrero hat.
- Damn...do you see that guy... he has to be a Brennan.
- Me: Where's Brennan? I wanna ask him to dance with me. Brennan: *comes up from behind* Who, me? Me: *turns around* Oh, hey! You wanna dance? Brennan: I'm already there. *We walk to the dance floor and dance all night*
- Look at that Brennan with that huge dick.
Expression information Brennan:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Brennan:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Brennan:
- The Devil Went Down To Doolin/Mack's Fancey/The Devil Amongst The Tailors/John Brennan's Reel/Unknown Shetland... by Gaelic Storm from the Album Herding Cats
- Brennan's Theme by Mushman from the Album Eddie Do
- Jigs: The Monaghan Jig / Richard Brennan's by Tony DeMarco Séamus Tansey from the Album The Sligo Indians
- I Always Will (Brennan's Song) by Gloria Loring from the Album Turn the Page
- Brennan On The Moor by The Alias Acoustic Band from the Album The Irish Folk Collection
- Brennan On The Moor by The Clancy Brothers & Tommmy Makem from the Album The Clancy Brothers And Tommy Makem (Digitally Remastered)
- The Dream (feat. Moya Brennan) by Secret Garden from the Album Winter Poem
- Ten Feet Tall (Brennan Heart & Code Black Remix) [feat. Wrabel] by Afrojack from the Album Ten Feet Tall
- Brennan On The Moor by The Clancy Brothers with Tommy Makem from the Album The Clancy Brothers And Tommy Makem Live at Carnegie Hall - November 3, 1962
- From a Distance (feat. Sinead O' Connor, Tommy Fleming, Daniel O' Donnell, Brian Kennedy, Moya Brennan, Ann Scott... by Magdalene Survivors Together from the Album From a Distance
Books about Brennan:
- Aim to Kill - Sep 14, 2015 by Allison Brennan
- Best Laid Plans (Lucy Kincaid Novels) - Aug 4, 2015 by Allison Brennan
- Maximum Exposure (Max Revere Novels) - Feb 4, 2014 by Allison Brennan
- Love Me to Death: A Novel of Suspense (Lucy Kincaid) - Dec 28, 2010 by Allison Brennan
- Stolen (Lucy Kincaid Novels) - Jun 4, 2013 by Allison Brennan
- Notorious (Max Revere Novels) - Dec 30, 2014 by Allison Brennan
- Dead Heat (Lucy Kincaid Novels) - Jun 3, 2014 by Allison Brennan
- Murder in the River City - Jul 31, 2012 by Allison Brennan
- Compulsion (Max Revere Novels) - Apr 7, 2015 by Allison Brennan
- No Good Deed (Lucy Kincaid Novels) - Nov 3, 2015 by Allison Brennan
Movies about Brennan:
- The Badge Of Marshal Brennan NR CC
- Neal Brennan: Women and Black Dudes2014 NR CC
- Ghost Hunters: Season 2, Part 22004 Unrated
- Ghost Hunters - Season 2, Part 12004 Unrated
- Father Ted - Complete Series 32003 NR
- Clue DVD (1985) Madeline Kahn, Eileen Brennan, Tim Curry1985
- 5 & 10 Finger Guillotines with Chris Brennan2010 PG
- That Brennan Girl1946 NR
- Nogi Sweeps DVD with Chris Brennan
- Nogi Guard Passes DVD with Chris Brennan
Wiki information Brennan:
- William J. Brennan, Jr.
- Politician, Name source, Military Person, Topic, Award Winner, Deceased Person, Appointee, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic, Literature Subject
William Joseph Brennan, Jr. was an American jurist who served as an Associate Justice of the United States Supreme Court from 1956 to 1990. As the seventh longest-serving justice in Supreme Court history, he was known for being a leader of the...
- Máire Brennan
- Folk Ireland Artist, Identity, Musician, Composer, Broadcast Artist, Lyricist, Award Nominee, Social network user, Featured artist, Musical Artist
Moya Brennan, born Máire Ní Bhraonáin, also known as Máire Brennan, is an Irish folk singer, songwriter, harpist, and philanthropist. She began performing professionally in 1970 when her family formed the band Clannad, and is now widely considered as...
- Walter Brennan
- Actor, Identity, Influence Node, Person or entity appearing in film, Person, Musician, Film actor, Featured artist, Deceased Person, TV Actor
Walter Andrew Brennan was an American actor. Brennan is one of three men to win three acting Oscars, having won the Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor in 1936, 1938 and 1940.
- Gerard Brennan
- Judge, Award Winner, Chivalric Order Member, Person
Sir Francis Gerard Brennan, AC, KBE, QC, is an Australian lawyer and jurist who served as the 10th Chief Justice of Australia, appointed by Prime Minister Paul Keating in 1995. Prime Minister Malcolm Fraser appointed Brennan to the Court in 1981. He...
- Eileen Brennan
- Actor, TV Actor, Topic, Award Nominee, Theater Actor, Musical Artist, Award Winner, Deceased Person, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Producer
Eileen Brennan was an American actress of film, television, and theater. Brennan was known for her role as Doreen Lewis in Private Benjamin, for which she received an Oscar nomination for Best Supporting Actress. She reprised the role for the TV...
- Temperance "Bones" Brennan
- TV Character, Fictional Character
Temperance "Bones" Brennan Booth Ph.D. is a fictional character portrayed by Emily Deschanel in the American Fox television series Bones. An anthropologist, forensic anthropologist, and kinesiologist, she is widely considered in the series as a...
- Instrumental Artist, Record Producer, Award Nominee, Featured artist, TV Actor, Film music contributor, Composer, Award Winner, Lyricist, Musical Artist
Enya is an Irish singer, instrumentalist, and songwriter. Enya began her musical career in 1980, when she briefly joined her family band Clannad before leaving to perform solo. She gained wider recognition for her music in the 1986 BBC series The...
- Neal Brennan
- Award Nominee, Film actor, TV Program Creator, Film director, Influence Node, TV Writer, TV Actor, TV Director, Film writer, Broadcast Artist
Neal Brennan is an American writer, stand-up comedian, actor, director and producer. He is known for co-creating and co-writing the Comedy Central series Chappelle's Show with Dave Chappelle.
- Brennan Heart
- Hardstyle Artist, Person, Composer, Lyricist, Musical Artist, Award Nominee, Musician
Fabian Bohn known by his stage name Brennan Heart is a Dutch DJ and producer of Hardstyle.
- Kathleen Brennan
- Musician, Musician, Record Producer, , Award Nominee, Composer, Person, Film producer, Musical Artist, Lyricist
Kathleen Patricia Brennan is an American musician, songwriter, record producer and artist. She was born in Johnsburg, Illinois — as noted by her husband and musical collaborator Tom Waits, in the song of the same name. Brennan and Waits met in 1980...