Meaning : Small Stream, Meaning 'person who dwells by the brook', was originally used as a surname., Stream,
Origin : English,
Pronunciation : BRUCK, (BRHOK), BRUWK ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Brook:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Additional information Brook:
- Brook is a feminine name of Old English origin. It comes from the Old English word for a brook or a little stream. It would originally have been used as a topographical surname. These were surnames that referred to landmark near to where the bearer lived, and were a useful way of distinguishing people when surnames became necessary. The surname later became used as a feminine forename.
- English Meaning: The name Brook is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Brook is: Lives by the stream.
- American Meaning: The name Brook is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Brook is: Lives by the stream.
- From an English surname which denoted one who lived near a brook.
Definition funny of Brook:
- Brooks is awesome. i love him!!!!
- That guy was brooks.
- that guy is a brooks
- *girl passes* Oh dude look. She is such a Brook. Look at the way Stacie watches her.
- Oh man, Brooks was so good in bed last night!
- Yo! did u see mark, he got brooked out
- naaah!! Man You stole my girl!! You're gonna get BROOKED!!
Expression information Brook:
- People with this name are excellent at analyzing, understanding, and learning. They tend to be mystics, philosophers, scholars, and teachers. Because they live so much in the mind, they tend to be quiet and introspective, and are usually introverts. When presented with issues, they will see the larger picture. Their solitary thoughtfulness and analysis of people and world events may make them seem aloof, and sometimes even melancholy.
Soul information Brook:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to create and express themselves, often in public speaking, acting, writing or singing. They also yearn to have beauty around them in their home and work environment.
Songs about Brook:
- Bonny Brook - Eddie From Ohio
- Where'd You Go (feat. Holly Brook & Jonah Matranga) [Explicit] by Fort Minor from the Album The Rising Tied [Explicit]
- The Dance (Garth Brooks) by Hit Crew Masters from the Album Southern Country Songwriter Favorites, Vol. 30
- Babbling Brook by Joe Baker from the Album Babbling Brook
- Enough Cryin [feat. Brook Lynn] by Mary J. Blige from the Album The Breakthrough
- Jesus, Thank You (feat. Brook Hills Music) by Sovereign Grace Music from the Album 30: Three Decades of Songs for the Church
- Unanswered Prayers (Garth Brooks Instrumental Version) by Unknown from the Album Garth Brooks Cover Band
- Where'd You Go (feat. Holly Brook, Jonah Matranga) [S.O.B. Remix] [Explicit] by Fort Minor from the Album We Major [Explicit]
- Friends In Low Places (As Made Famous By Garth Brooks) by American Country Hits from the Album Today's Top Country Hits, Vol 5
- A New Way to Fly (Karaoke Version) (Originally Performed By Garth Brooks) by All American Karaoke from the Album No Fences : The Hits of Garth Brooks (Karaoke Version)
Books about Brook:
- The Secret Chord: A Novel - Oct 6, 2015 by Geraldine Brooks
- Billionaire Romance: Lovely Weeks (Alpha Billionaire Romance Series Book 2) - Aug 29, 2015 by Sarah J. Brooks
- The Road to Character - Apr 14, 2015 by David Brooks
- Bidding on Brooks: The Winslow Brothers #1 (The Blueberry Lane Series -The Winslow Brothers) - May 11, 2015 by Katy Regnery
- Forever Entangled: Forever Bluegrass #1 - Oct 20, 2015 by Kathleen Brooks
- Willow Brook Road (A Chesapeake Shores Novel) - Sep 29, 2015 by Sherryl Woods
- Billionaire Romance: Crazy Weeks (Alpha Billionaire Romance Series Book 4) - Sep 9, 2015 by Sarah J. Brooks
- Billionaire Romance: Exciting Weeks (Alpha Billionaire Romance Series Book 3) - Sep 3, 2015 by Sarah J. Brooks
- Homemade Candles: DIY Guide to Making Beautiful, Luxurious and Natural Candles at Home (Beginner's Guide to Candle... - Mar 19, 2015 by Tiffany Brook
- Billionaire Romance: Ecstatic Weeks (Alpha Billionaire Romance Book 5) - Sep 17, 2015 by Sarah J. Brooks
Movies about Brook:
- Captains Close-up, The: Avery Brooks CC
- Mr. Brooks2007 R CC
- The Mel Brooks Collection2012 PG
- Jack Brooks: Monster Slayer2008 NR CC
- Mel Brooks: Make A Noise2013 NR CC
- Garth Brooks - The Entertainer2006
- Peter Brook: The Tightrope2012 NR CC
- Mr. Brooks2007 R
- Steak Out with Kix Brooks Season 12015 CC
- Taxi Driver (2007) Robert De Niro; Jodie Foster; Albert Brooks1976 R
Wiki information Brook:
- Stony Brook University
- Organization member, Location, College/University, Educational Institution, Employer, Ranked item, Organization, Educational Institution Campus, Endowed Organization
The State University of New York at Stony Brook is a public sea-grant and space-grant research university located in Stony Brook, New York in the United States. It is part of the State University of New York system. The institution was founded in...
- Brook trout
- Biological Species, Hybrid parent classification, Official symbol, Organism Classification
The brook trout is a species of freshwater fish in the salmon family Salmonidae. It is native to Eastern North America in the United States and Canada, but has also been artificially introduced elsewhere in North America and to other continents. In...
- Geographical feature category
A stream is a body of water with a current, confined within a bed and stream banks. Depending on its location or certain characteristics, a stream may be referred to as a branch, brook, beck, burn, creek, crick, gill, kill, lick, mill race, rill,...
- Peter Brook
- Theatre Director, Identity, Award Winner, Literature Subject, Influence Node, Organization founder, Film writer, Theater Director, Author, Film director
Peter Stephen Paul Brook CH, CBE is an English theatre and film director, who has been based in France since the early 1970s. He has won multiple Tony and Emmy Awards, a Laurence Olivier Award, the Praemium Imperiale, and the Prix Italia. He has been...
- Kelly Brook
- Actor, Person, TV Personality, Celebrity, Author, Measured person, Person or entity appearing in film, Film actor, Identity, Ranked item
Kelly Brook is an English model, actress and television presenter best known for her role in the 2010 horror comedy remake, Piranha 3D, and in the NBC sitcom, One Big Happy.
- Corner Brook
- Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location
Corner Brook is a city located on the west coast of the island of Newfoundland in Newfoundland and Labrador, Canada. Located on the Bay of Islands at the mouth of the Humber River, the city is the largest population centre in the province after St....
- Newspaper circulation area, Identity, Exhibition subject, Fictional Setting, Place with neighborhoods, Periodical Subject, Sports Team Location, Dated location, Statistical region, Organization scope
Brooklyn is coterminous with Kings County, which is the most populous county in New York State, and the second most densely populated county in the United States (after New York (Manhattan)).Kings County was one of the original 12 counties, and...
- Oak Brook
- Location, Identity, Dated location, Newspaper circulation area, Statistical region, City/Town/Village
Oak Brook is a village in DuPage County in Illinois. The population was 7,883 at the 2010 census. A suburb of Chicago, Oak Brook serves as home to the headquarters of several notable companies and organizations including McDonald's, Ace Hardware,...
- Brook Lopez
- Identity, Basketball Player, Drafted athlete, Person, Award Winner, Measured person, Athlete
Brook Lopez is an American professional basketball player who currently plays for the Brooklyn Nets of the National Basketball Association. He is the twin brother of fellow NBA player Robin Lopez. Lopez was selected 10th overall by the Nets in the...
- Dated location, HUD County Place, City/Town/Village, HUD Foreclosure Area, Statistical region, Location
Brook is a town in Iroquois Township, Newton County, Indiana, United States. The population was 997 at the 2010 census. Brook was laid out in 1866.