If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Budhi:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Songs about Budhi:
- Anupama Gunam Budhi (Atana - Kandachapu) by T M Krishna from the Album Classical Collection
- Budha Budhi (Original) by Chorus Akhshay Mohanty from the Album Ago Moro Phularani
- Budhi Aama by Chakra Bhusan Rai from the Album Gudijane Rel
- Budhi Ghodi Lal Lagaam by Laxmikant-Pyarelal from the Album Amiri Garibi
- Budhi Ghorhi Lal Lagam (Remix) by Amar Singh Chamkila, Charnajit Ahuja, Amarjot from the Album Chamkila Remix, Vol. III
- Budhi Ghorhi Lal Lagam (Remix) by Amar Singh Chamkila Amarjyot from the Album Chamkila (Remix)
- Budhi Gyaan Ke Tai by Swarna Diwakar from the Album Budhi Gyaan Ke Tai - Single
- Budhi Illa Pedda Naanu (Duet) by Santosh Anuradha Bhat from the Album Gaalate (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Budhi Illa Pedda Naanu (Solo) by Sonu Nigam from the Album Gaalate (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- Budhi Ka Bhandar by Shibani Pathak from the Album Bhajan Kara Hanuman Lala Ki
Books about Budhi:
- Susila Budhi Dharma - Jun 1991 by Muhammad Subuh Sumohadiwidjojo
- If I was... - Nov 1, 2012 by Hanuman Budhi Yantra Pandji
- Practical Geomancy: Feng Shui in 12 Easy Steps - Aug 21, 2015 by Hanuman Budhi Yantra Pandji
- The Aquino government and the question of ideology (Budhi papers) - 1987 by Romeo J. Intengan, Kenneth K. Y. See, Joel E. Tabora and others
- Budhi Aur Vyaktitva Ke Manosamajik Adhar - 2007 by R. P. Pathak
- The Noli me tangere: A century after : an interdisciplinary approach (Budhi papers) - 1987
- Susila Budhi Dharma - 1959 by Subud, (Raden Mas Muhammad)
- An Open Letter to Juan Dela Cruz: A Letter To my Little Brown Brother - Sep 27, 2011 by Reynaldo Budhi
- Jangan Menjual Jika Tidak Tahu Ilmunya (Indonesian Edition) - Jan 31, 2014 by Budhi Wibowo
- Menembus Pasar Ekspor Siapa Takut? (Indonesian Edition) - Nov 14, 2013 by Budhi Wibowo
Wiki information Budhi:
- Statistical region, Location, Dated location, City/Town/Village
Budhi is a village development committee in Kapilvastu District in the Lumbini Zone of southern Nepal. At the time of the 1991 Nepal census it had a population of 5871 people living in 956 individual households.
- Budhi Kunderan
- Measured person, Deceased Person, Athlete, Cricket Player, Person
Budhisagar Krishnappa Kunderan was an Indian cricketer. He played as a wicket keeper for the most of his career, and was an exciting but unorthodox right-handed batsman. Budhi Kunderan made his first appearance in first class cricket for the Cricket...
- Burhi Gandak River
- Body Of Water, River, Geographical Feature, Location
The Burhi Gandak River is a tributary of the Ganges. It is known as Sikrahana in its upper reaches. The Burhi Gandak flows parallel to and east of the Gandak River in an old channel.
- Iman Budhi Santosa
Iman Budhi Santosa, commonly known as IBS, is an Indonesian author based in Yogyakarta. Born in Magetan, East Java, IBS was educated in agriculture but drawn to literature from a young age. In 1969, he helped establish the Persada Studi Klub, later...
- Nahtasha Budhi
- Actor, Person, Topic, Film actor
Nahtasha Budhi is an actress and model.
- Crime Fiction Film, Award-Nominated Work, Topic, Film
Budhivanta is a 2008 Kannada language film starring Upendra in the lead role. It was directed by Ramnath Rigvedhi. It is a remake of the Tamil film Naan Avanillai. It was released on 26 September 2008. The film was supposed to be released on...
- Susila Budhi Dharma
Susila Budhi Dharma is a book written by Muhammad Subuh Sumohadiwidjojo, the founder of the World Subud Association, at the historic city of Jogjakarta in 1952. Its name corresponds to the three main qualities that are to be developed through the...
- Budhi Mai
Budhi Maior वृद्धाम्बा बुढि़या माई / बुढ़ीमाई is a village in Vaishali district, Bihar, India. It is a tourist destination with a rich a cultural and historical heritage, and is a place of worship.
- Budhi Pallien
In Hinduism, Budhi Pallien is a fearsome goddess of forests and jungles, who roams northern India, particularly Assam, in the form of a tiger. This wise goddess can change shape, from human to feline form and often travels with a companion tiger as...
- Fictional Character, Film character
Budhi is a fictional character from the 1989 film Dost.