If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Bugan:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Definition funny of Bugan:
- Antagonist; "Get that hoop-d piece of crap out of my way! NOW!" Protagonist replies: "It's not hoop-d bitch! It's a Bugan!"
Books about Bugan:
- Burying the Typewriter: A Memoir - Jul 3, 2012 by Carmen Bugan
- Crossing the Carpathians (Oxford Poets) - Apr 1, 2005 by Carmen Bugan
- The House of Straw - Jan 15, 2014 by Carmen Bugan
- Seamus Heaney and East European Poetry in Translation: Poetics of Exile - Mar 14, 2013 by Carmen Bugan
- Song of the Owashtanong Grand Rapids Poetry in the 21st Century - 2013 by Carmen Bugan, Miriam Pederson, Linda Nemec-Foster, Eric Greinke, Mursalata Muhammad, Rodney Torreson, Robert VanderMolen and David Cope
- Bugan'vu~iru voyage addendum - one other hen (Iwanami Bunko) (1991) ISBN: 4003362462 [Japanese Import] -
- Toward Understanding Bu'gan Ya Wi'gan and Chu-Li'Gan - 2002 by Carlos R. Medina PhD
- Burying the Typewriter: Childhood Under the Eye of the Secret Police by Bugan, Carmen (2013) Paperback -
- World circumnavigation mentioned, Bugan'vu~iru Voyage addendum -. Based vs fictional travelogue (Series global... -
- Chinese Bugan regimen (2) (Paperback) - 1991 by Unknown
Wiki information Bugan:
- Dated location, Country, Location, Governmental Jurisdiction, Statistical region, Kingdom, System of nobility
Buganda is a subnational kingdom within Uganda. The kingdom of the Ganda people, Buganda is the largest of the traditional kingdoms in present-day Uganda, comprising all of Uganda's Central Region, including the Ugandan capital Kampala. The 6 million...
- Bugan Language
- Human Language
Bugan, Bogan, Pakan, or Bugeng is an Austroasiatic language. The existence of the Bugan language was not known by the rest of world until recently. There are about 3000 speakers, mostly in some villages in southern Guangnan and northern Xichou,...
Bugan is a township near Yeongcheon, in North Gyeongsang Province. Like other townships of South Korea, Bugan is located around mountain areas with a small population. The township has a few mid-scale manufacturing plants. The residents have rich...
- Carmen Bugan
- Author, Award Nominee, Long-list nominee, Person
Carmen Bugan is the author of a memoir Burying the Typewriter.
Bugang is a Daoist ritual dance or walk, based upon the limping Yubu "Steps of Yu" tradition, in which a Daoist priest paces through a supernatural pattern, such as stars in the Big Dipper or numbers in the Loshu magic square. Texts from the...
- Statistical region, Location
Bugandi is a suburb of Lae in the Morobe Province, Papua New Guinea.
- Kabaka of Buganda
- Noble title
Kabaka is the title of the king of the Kingdom of Buganda. According to the traditions of the Baganda they are ruled by two kings, one spiritual and the other material. The spiritual, or supernatural, king is represented by the Royal Drums. These are...
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Mutesa II of Buganda
- Noble person, Politician, Deceased Person, Author, Monarch, Person, Chivalric Order Member
Major General Sir Edward Frederick William David Walugembe Mutebi Luwangula Muteesa II KBE, was Kabaka of the Kingdom of Buganda from 22 November 1939 until his death. He was the thirty-fifth Kabaka of Buganda and the first President of Uganda. The...