Origin : Turkish,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Burak:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Burak:
- From Arabic براق (Buraq), the name of the legendary creature that, according to Islamic tradition, transported the Prophet Muhammad. Its name is derived from Arabic برق (barq) "lightning".
Definition funny of Burak:
- wow! look at that sexy person, he must be Burak
- Burak is working as a manager for TV station.
Songs about Burak:
- Sen (Burak Yeter Remix) by Gülben Ergen from the Album Sen
- Yanayim Yanayim (Remix) [feat. Burak Yeter] by Babutsa from the Album Best of Babutsa
- Acclamation Remixes Part 2 (Burak Harsitlioglu Remix) by Eddie Hallett from the Album Acclamation Remixes Part 2
- Alchemist (Burak & Ulas Remix) by Digital Blond from the Album Soundtopia
- Alt Dudak (Cemre Burak Remix) by Hande Yener from the Album Mükemmel
- Aman (Burak Yeter Remix) by Sadik Karan from the Album Tan?d?k
- Arada S?rada (Burak Yeter Remix) by Ajda Pekkan from the Album Fark?n Bu Remixes
- Ask Ask Ask (Burak Yeter Version) by Ça?layan Topalo?lu from the Album Ask
- Ayr?lmam (Burak Yeter Remix) by Serdar Ortaç from the Album Serdar Ortaç Gold Remix 2009
- Ayr?lsak Ölürüz Biz (Burak Yeter Remix) by Ferhat Göçer from the Album D.J All Stars Remixes
Books about Burak:
- Writing in the Works - Jan 1, 2012 by Susan Blau and Kathryn Burak
- Writing in the Works (Custom) 3rd Edition - 2012 by Susan Blau, Kathryn Burak
- A Black Yesterday - Aug 25, 2015 by BURAK S. BASAR
- Value-Added Decision Making for Managers - Oct 5, 2011 by Kenneth Chelst and Yavuz Burak Canbolat
- The Second Formation of Islamic Law: The Hanafi School in the Early Modern Ottoman Empire (Cambridge Studies in... - Jan 12, 2015 by Guy Burak
- Parallel Computing Using MIL-STD-1553: Design and Implementation of a Parallel Computing System Using MIL-STD-... - Mar 3, 2010 by Kemal Burak Codur
- Writing in the Works, 2009 MLA Update Edition (2009 MLA Update Editions) - Jun 19, 2009 by Susan Blau and Kathryn Burak
- Writing in the Works: Rhetoric, Reader, and Handbook for College and Beyond - Jan 9, 2006 by Susan Blau and Kathryn Burak
- Considering the Radiance: Essays on the Poetry of A. R. Ammons - Mar 17, 2005 by David Burak and Roger Gilbert
- Writing In The Works ENG 101 3rd Ed. Blau/Burak CENGAGE Used Textbook English - 2013 by Susan Blau/Kathryn Burak
Wiki information Burak:
- Burak Yılmaz
- Soccer, Athlete, Football player, Measured person, Person
Burak Yılmaz is a Turkish professional footballer who plays for Galatasaray and the Turkish national team as a striker.
- Burak Özçivit
- Actor, Person, TV Actor, Film actor, Topic
Burak Özçivit is a Turkish actor and model.
- Burak Kut
- Pop Artist, Featured artist, Person, Musical Artist, Musician
Burak Kut is a Turkish pop singer.
- Nil Burak
- Pop Artist, , Social network user, Musical Artist, Topic, Composer, Person
Pembe Nihal Munsif, better known as Nil Burak, is a Turkish Cypriot pop singer and actress who is famous in Turkey and Cyprus.
- Burak Aksak
- Topic, Person, Film director
Burak Aksak is a Turkish screenwriter, director and actor. He is best known for writing Leyla ile Mecnun.
- Burak Kaplan
- Soccer Midfielder, Football player, Person, Athlete, Measured person
Burak Kaplan is a Turkish football midfielder who plays for Wattenscheid 09.
- Lukwesa Burak
- Journalist, Person
Lukwesa Burak /lʊˈkwɛsə ˈbʊræk/ is a news presenter for the Al Jazeera News Network. Previously, she was a presenter and interviewer for Sky News and before that Africa Edition on eNCA, based in South Africa. She was formerly a weather forecaster and...
- Burak Sergen
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Topic
Burak Sergen is an actor.
- Burak Hakkı
- Actor, Film actor, TV Actor, Topic, Person
Burak Hakkı is an actor.
Burakumin is an outcast group at the bottom of the Japanese social order that has historically been the victim of severe discrimination and ostracism. They were originally members of outcast communities in the Japanese feudal era, composed of those...