Meaning : Popular in Scandinavian and Welsh, Cai is a variant of Kai, and means "Rejoice"., Rejoice,
Pronunciation : ky, (Kie),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Cai:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Cai:
- Cai is an alternative spelling of the Scandinavian name Kai, which means 'rejoice'. It has become common in recent years for parents to slightly change the spelling of a name to suit their own choice.
- Arthurian Legend Meaning: The name Cai is an Arthurian Legend baby name. In Arthurian Legend the meaning of the name Cai is: Arthur's brother.
- English Meaning: The name Cai is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Cai is: A; which is a more common form of the name in Britain. Famous bearer: Cambridge's Caius College is named after its founder, John Caius.
- Welsh Meaning: The name Cai is a Welsh baby name. In Welsh the meaning of the name Cai is: A , frequently used as an independent name in Wales. Rejoicer.
Definition funny of Cai:
- Joe added a CAI to his car so his engine will breathe and perform better.
- that dudes a right CAI!!!
- I love Cai! <3
- Person 1: where do you go to school? Person 2: CAIS...it's a blah blah blah (launches into explanation) Person 1: so is everyone there chinese? Person 2: no, only half of us. Person 2: the other half of us are half asian or white people who decide to learn chinese. Person 1: oh....cool.... so you speak chinese? Person 2: yeah. (to self: duh)
- 1. I go to CAIS.
- Girl 1: I had sex with this guy last night, but he had a tiny penis Girl 2: Ah, must be a cai
- Guy 1: Can you afford a taxi? Guy 2: CAI
Expression information Cai:
- People with this name tend to be orderly and dedicated to building their lives on a solid foundation of order and service. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. Their practical nature makes them good at managing and saving money, and at building things in the material world. Because of their focus on order and practicality, they may seem overly cautious and conservative at times.
Soul information Cai:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Cai:
- Cais (feat. Milton Nascimento) by Carminho from the Album Alma
- Me Cai de la Numbe by Cornelio Reyna from the Album Serie 20 Exitos
- Me Caí De La Nube by Huichol Musical from the Album Cielito Lindo
- Me Caí de la Nube by Cornelio Reyna from the Album Me Cai De La Nube
- Sapo Cai by Carlinhos Brown and Mikael Mutti from the Album Rio: Music From The Motion Picture
- Avisa Lá / Paixão de Peão / Nois Tropica, Mas Não Cai by Rick and Renner from the Album Bom de Dança, Vol. 2 (Ao Vivo)
- Slip Jigs (Elizabeth Kelly's Delight/The Kid On the Mountain/Cai by Aniar from the Album Shoot the Sky
- Me Caí de la Nube by Cornelio Reyna from the Album La Coleccion Del Siglo
- Me Cai De La Nube by Cornelio Reyna from the Album 15 Exitos Con Mariachi - Cornelio Reyna
- Me Cai de la Nube by Los Temerarios from the Album Recuerdos del Alma
Books about Cai:
- Dien Cai Dau (Wesleyan Poetry Series) - Sep 15, 1988 by Yusef Komunyakaa
- Psychiatry for the Boards - Jun 20, 2007 by William W. Wang MD PhD and Wen-Hui Cai MD PhD
- Cai Kangyong Teaches You How to Communicate (Chinese Edition) - Oct 1, 2010 by Cai Kang Yong
- Multicultural Literature for Children and Young Adults: Reflections on Critical Issues (GPG) (PB) - May 26, 2006 by Mingshui Cai and Greenwood
- Cai Jun mystery novels: Cat eye(One of China's most popular suspense novelist)-- BookDNA Series of Chinese Modern... - Nov 1, 2013 by Cai Jun
- Cai Guo-Qiang (Contemporary Artists) - Apr 17, 2002 by Dana Hansen and Octavio Zaya
- Cai Guo-Qiang: Ladder to the Sky - Sep 5, 2012 by Rebecca Morse and Jeffrey Deitch
- Cai Kangyong's Speaking Skills 2 (Chinese Edition) - Aug 1, 2014 by Cai Kangyong and Tusiji Team
- Cai Guo-Qiang: A Clan of Boats - Feb 28, 2014 by Karen Smith and Karen Chen
- Cai Guo-Qiang: I Want to Believe - May 11, 2009 by Alexandra Munroe and David Joselit
Movies about Cai:
- Well-known Cultural Literates of China: Cai Yong Cai Yan(English Subtitled)2007 NR
- Si Te Dicen Que Cai2004 NR
- Basic Techniques-Cai Li Fo Kungfu Series2010
- Cai Luong: Luong Son Ba Chuc Anh Dai2001 NR
- Cai Luong: Luu Bi Cau Hon Giang Ta2002 NR
- Cai Luong: Moc Que Anh Pha Thien Mon Tran2002 NR
- Cai Luong: Thien Than Ao Trang2002 NR
- Cai Luong: Mua Bui Hoang Hon2001 NR
- Cai Luong: Xa Phu Di Xu2001 NR
- Cai Luong: Tam Su Loai Rong Bien2001 NR
Wiki information Cai:
- Dated location, Location
Cài was an ancient Chinese state established at the beginning of the Zhou dynasty, rising to prominence during the Spring and Autumn Period, and destroyed early in the Warring States period.
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, Sports Team Location, Newspaper circulation area, Identity, Capital of administrative division, Filming location, Administrative Division, Literature Subject, Fictional Setting
Cairo is the capital of Egypt and the largest city in the Middle-East and second-largest in Africa after Lagos. Its metropolitan area is the 15th largest in the world. Located near the Nile Delta, it was founded in 969 CE. Nicknamed "the city of a...
- Cải lương
- Opera Genre
Tuồng cải lương or cải lương in short, which can be roughly translated as "reformed theater" or "renovated theater" in English, is a form of modern folk opera in Vietnam. It blends southern Vietnamese folk songs, classical music, hát tuồng, and...
- Cai Yun
- Olympic Badminton Player, Person, Athlete, Measured person, Olympic athlete
Cai Yun is a male badminton player from China.
- Lao Cai Province
- Administrative Division, Dated location, Vietnamese province, Statistical region, Location
Lào Cai, is a province of the mountainous Northwest region of Vietnam bordering the province of Yunnan in China. The province covers an area of 6383.9 square kilometres and as of 2008 it had a population of 602,300 people. Lào Cai and Sa Pa are two...
- Statistical region, Dated location, Place with neighborhoods, Namesake, Cyclone-affected area, Location, Newspaper circulation area, City/Town/Village, Travel destination
Cairns, is a major city in Queensland that is Australia's 14th largest city. Cairns was founded in 1876, encompassing smaller townships in the far north of Queensland, Australia. The city was named after William Wellington Cairns, then-current...
- Cai Shen
Caishen is the Chinese god of prosperity worshipped in the Chinese folk religion and Taoism. He has been identified with many historical figures, viewed as his embodied forms, among whom Zhao Gongming or Bi Gan. A large temple of Caishen has been...
- Cai Lun
- Deceased Person, Inventor, Person, Name source
Cai Lun, courtesy name Jingzhong, was a Han dynasty Chinese eunuch and official. He is traditionally regarded as the inventor of paper and the papermaking process, in forms recognizable in modern times as paper. Although early forms of paper had...
- BM Aragón
- Team handball Team, Sports Team, Organization
Club Deportivo Básico Balonmano Aragón, is a handball team based in Zaragoza, Aragón, Spain. Caja3 Aragón currently plays in Liga ASOBAL. The team was known as CAI Aragón in 2010–11 season and as Caja3 Aragón in 2011–12 season.
- Lào Cai
- City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location, Administrative Division, Dated location
Lào Cai is a city in the Northeast region of Vietnam. It is the capital of Lào Cai Province. The city borders the city of Hekou Yao Autonomous County, in the Yunnan province of Southwest China. It lies at the junction of the Red River and the Nanxi...