If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Calaba:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Songs about Calaba:
- Calaba by Bruce Cox from the Album Stick to It
- Calaba by Bruce Cox feat. Ravi Coltrane from the Album Stick to It
- Calaba Calabao by La Tromba from the Album Palenque Palenque: Champeta Criolla & Afro Roots in Colombia 1975 - 91
- Calabas Monkeys by Tamasha from the Album Animals - The Wild of Africa
- Calabas Monkeys by Tamasha from the Album Wild Africa
Books about Calaba:
- The Power of Appreciation: The Key to a Vibrant Life - Aug 10, 2003 by Noelle C. Nelson and Jeannine Lemare Calaba
- Carnival of Venice - Oct 23, 2013 by Barbora Calaba
- Dios Con Nosotros: Programa de Navidad [With CD] = Dios Con Nosotros (Spanish Edition) - Jan 1, 2005 by Edith Calaba and Daniel Klenovksy
- Calabar City (Nigeria) & Precise Thoughts - Quotations. ENOUGH! - Jun 7, 2013 by Emperor (Moonly) Charles Sankey Emanuwa PR (CAM) DipRSA
- Las Promesas de Dios: Programa de Navidad [With CD] = Las Promesas de Dios (Spanish Edition) - Jan 1, 2005 by Maria Ester H. de Sturtz and Edith Calaba
- The Power of Appreciation: The Key to a Vibrant Life [Paperback]  (Author) Noelle C. Nelson, Jeannine Lemare... - 2003
- The Power of Appreciation: The Key to a Vibrant Life by Noelle C. Nelson, Jeannine Lemare Calaba (2003) Paperback - 1600 by Noelle C. Nelson, Jeannine Lemare Calaba
- Dios Con Nosotros: Programa de Navidad [With CD] = Dios Con Nosotros (Spanish Edition) by Edith Calaba, Daniel... - Jan 1, 2005
- The Power of Appreciation: The Key to a Vibrant Life Paperback August 10, 2003 - 1605 by Noelle C. Nelson, Jeannine Lemare Calaba
- Slayers - Jul 6, 2014 by Laurie `Lyons and Quincy J. Allen
Wiki information Calaba:
- Governmental Jurisdiction, TV Location, City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location, HUD County Place, Travel destination, Identity, HUD Foreclosure Area, Statistical region
Calabasas is a city in Los Angeles County, California located in the hills west of the San Fernando Valley and in the northwest Santa Monica Mountains between Woodland Hills, Agoura Hills, West Hills, Hidden Hills, and Malibu, California. As of the...
- Biological Species, Organism Classification, Ingredient, Food
The calabash or bottle gourd, Lagenaria siceraria, also known as opo squash or long melon, is a vine grown for its fruit, which can either be harvested young and used as a vegetable, or harvested mature, dried, and used as a bottle, utensil, or pipe....
- Statistical region, Administrative Division, Dated location, Location
CALABARZON is one of the regions of the Philippines. It is designated as Region IV-A and its regional center is Calamba City in Laguna. The region is composed of five provinces, namely: Cavite, Laguna, Batangas, Rizal, and Quezon; whose names form...
- Identity, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Location
Calabar is a city in Cross River State, southern Nigeria. The original name for Calabar was Akwa Akpa, from the Efik language. The city is watered by the Calabar and Great Kwa Rivers and creeks of the Cross River. Calabar is the capital of Cross...
- City/Town/Village, Statistical region, HUD Foreclosure Area, Dated location, HUD County Place, Location
Calabash is a small fishing town in Brunswick County, North Carolina, United States. The population was 1,786 at the 2010 census, up from 711 at the 2000 census. It prides itself as the "Seafood Capital of the World" because of the town's...
- Mexican Dish, Dish, Organism Classification, Food
Calabaza is "a large winter squash that resembles a pumpkin and is typically grown in the West Indies and tropical America." The term is also used loosely for a variety of gourds from Africa, the Americas, and the Caribbean. The word calabaza is...
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording
- Calophyllum calaba
- Organism Classification
Calophyllum bracteatum is a species of flowering plant in the Calophyllaceae family. It is found in Sri Lanka where it is known as ගුරු කින by local people. Also found in Dominical Republic.
- Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location
Calabas is a village on the island of Aruba, located towards the north-center of the island.
- Calabar angwantibo
- Biological Species, Organism Classification
The Calabar angwantibo, also known as the Calabar potto, is a strepsirrhine primate of the family Lorisidae. It shares the genus Arctocebus with the golden angwantibo. It is closely related to the potto and to the various lorises. The Calabar...