Meaning : Most beautiful, Most Beautiful,
Origin : Greek,
Pronunciation : Kah liss toe,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Callisto:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Callisto:
- Callisto is an uncommon baby girl's name of Greek origin. In Greek mythology, Callisto was a nymph of Artemis. It is also the name of a moon, the third-largest in the solar system, of the planet Jupiter.
- Latin Meaning: The name Callisto is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Callisto is: A nymph.
- Greek Meaning: The name Callisto is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Callisto is: Mother of Arcas.
Definition funny of Callisto:
- Callisto visited Callisto to check out Callisto's website "callistoband.com."
- Did you see her? She's such a Callisto
- Did you see that Goth, he is sooo callisto!
Expression information Callisto:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Callisto:
- People with this name have a deep inner need for quiet, and a desire to understand and analyze the world they live in, and to learn the deeper truths.
Songs about Callisto:
- Callisto by Brillz & ETC!ETC! from the Album Twonk
- Callisto (Cafe Con Leche Remix) by Brillz & ETC!ETC! from the Album Retwonked [Explicit]
- Like Callisto To A Star In Heaven by Trivium from the Album Shogun (Special Edition)
- Callisto (Joris Voorn Remix) by Marc Romboy vs Stephan Bodzin from the Album Luna
- Like Callisto To A Star In Heaven by Trivium from the Album Shogun
- Callisto by Dima Bigulaev & Yefim Malko from the Album Divided
- Callisto (Forteba Remix) by Paul Hardcastle Jr. Nacho Marco from the Album Callisto
- Callisto rising by Bal-Sagoth from the Album The Power Cosmic
- Callisto by Dash Berlin from the Album #musicislife
- Callisto by Mark Mercury from the Album Space Science
Books about Callisto:
- Taken (Callisto Series - Book 1) - Nov 12, 2013 by Erica Conroy
- Secret Youth - Feb 10, 2015 by Callisto
- Callisto: A Novel - Feb 17, 2009 by Torsten Krol
- Callisto Volume 1 (The Classic Science Fiction Fantasy Series) - Jun 1, 2000 by Lin Carter
- Callisto Collection (Callisto Stories & Interviews) (Callisto Series) - Nov 12, 2013 by Erica Conroy
- The Colony on Callisto - Feb 23, 2014 by Danny Davis
- Callisto: A Sol System Novel - Jul 31, 2015 by Rob Lopez
- Callisto - Aug 22, 2011 by Roger Venk
- Callisto Switch - May 31, 2006 by Mel Keegan
- United (Callisto Series - Book 3) - Nov 12, 2013 by Erica Conroy
Movies about Callisto:
- Xena Warrior Princess ~ The Collector's Edition: The Greater Good & Callisto1996 by Lucy Lawless and Renee O'Connor
- Xena Warrior Princess Complete Series (Seasons 1-6) Holiday Bundle with Callisto Bobblehead
- Xena Warrior Princess, The Premiere Season: Episode 23 - The Greater Good/Episode 24 - Callisto
- Xena Warrior Princess: "Return of Callisto" and "Warrior...Princess...Tramp"2000 by Lucy Lawless and Renee O'Connor
Wiki information Callisto:
- Namesake, Orbital Relationship, Star system body, Moon, Astronomical Discovery, Celestial Object
Callisto /kəˈlɪstoʊ/ is a moon of the planet Jupiter. It was discovered in 1610 by Galileo Galilei. It is the third-largest moon in the Solar System and the second largest in the Jovian system, after Ganymede, and the largest object in the Solar...
- TV Character, Comic Book Character, Fictional Character, Film character
Callisto is a fictional character who appears in American comic books published by Marvel Comics and is associated with the X-Men. She is the leader of New York City's subterranean mutant settlement the Morlocks until losing that post in a duel with...
- Art Subject, Fictional Character, Name source, Opera Character
- Post-metal Artist, Musical Group, Musical Artist, Social network user
Callisto is a post-metal band from Turku, Finland. The band was formed in 2001 in Kokkola. Whilst their early works are hardcore/metalcore, their first album True Nature Unfolds has a strong sludge metal and doom influence and their second album Noir...
- TV Character, Fictional Character
- San Callisto
- Roman Catholic Place of Worship, Place of worship, Project focus, Structure, Building, Location
San Callisto is a Roman Catholic titular church in Rome, Italy, built over the site of Saint Pope Callistus I and the location of his martyrdom. The original building dates form the time of Pope Gregory III who ordered the building of a church on the...
- Diana and Callisto
- History Painting, Artwork, Collectable item
Diana and Callisto is a painting completed between 1556 and 1559 by the Venetian artist Titian. It portrays the moment in which the goddess Diana discovers that her maid Callisto has become pregnant by Jupiter. The painting was jointly purchased by...
- Callisto Cosulich
- Scriptwriter, Film writer, Topic, Person, Person or entity appearing in film
Callisto Cosulich is a writer and screenwriter.
- Callisto Piazza
- Painting Artist, Person, Deceased Person, Visual Artist
Callisto Piazza was an Italian painter.
- Person, Musician, , Musical Artist, Composer, Record Producer