Meaning : Crooked mouth, Crooked Mouth, Of Celtic origin, meaning 'crooked mouth'. Initally used as a surname, has grown in popularity as a first name.,
Pronunciation : (CAM-bell), Cam bell, KAM-bəl ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Campbell:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Campbell:
- Campbell is a common Scottish, English and American surname. Recently the name has become a popular given name in America for both boys and girls.
- Gaelic Meaning: The name Campbell is a Gaelic baby name. In Gaelic the meaning of the name Campbell is: Crooked mouth.
- French Meaning: The name Campbell is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Campbell is: From the beautiful field.
- Scottish Meaning: The name Campbell is a Scottish baby name. In Scottish the meaning of the name Campbell is: Derived from a Scottish surname based on the Gaelic meaning crooked mouth. Campbell is used occasionally as a first name in Scotland, and in families of Scottish descent in other parts of the world.
- From a Scottish surname meaning "crooked mouth" from Gaelic cam "crooked" and béul "mouth".
Definition funny of Campbell:
- That boy over there is a real Campbell, he is umm,umm,good!
- You should get to know Campbell, she is so adorable and sweet!
- everyones dry but i bet campbell can find some weed
- "Hey man, how was britneys?" "fo shiz dude, i totally campbell'd her" "nice"
- "Hey" "What" "Did you see that guys hair?" "No why?" "It was so campbell!"
- I went to the doc to see about this rash, and she went all campbell on me about my drinking.
- He listened to me rant about my problems for to hours, then made me fell better about everything. He is a Campbell
Expression information Campbell:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Campbell:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Campbell:
- Christy Campbell Medley - The Rankin Family
- More Than Anything (Lamar Campbell 2000 Album Version) by Lamar Campbell from the Album When I Think About You
- Laverne and Shirley - Theme from the TV Series (Charles Fox, Norman Gimbel) (feat. Katie Campbell) by Dominik Hauser from the Album Laverne and Shirley - Theme from the TV Series (Charles Fox, Norman Gimbel) (feat. Katie Campbell) - Single
- Nothing But A Number (feat. Yazz and Naomi Campbell) by Empire Cast from the Album Nothing But A Number (feat. Yazz and Naomi Campbell)
- Dead Island Trailer Theme (feat. Mairi Campbell, Peter Nicholson & Guido De Groot) by Giles Lamb from the Album Dead Island Trailer Theme (feat. Mairi Campbell, Peter Nicholson & Guido De Groot) - Single
- More Than Anything (Medium Key) [Originally Performed by Lamar Campbell] [Instrumental Track] by Fruition Music Inc. from the Album More Than Anything (Originally Performed by Lamar Campbell) [Instrumental Performance Tracks]
- When God Gave Me You [feat. Jesse Campbell] by Sr. Bishop T.D. Jakes from the Album Sacred Love Songs
- Speak the Word (feat. Teddy Campbell) by Tina Campbell from the Album It's Personal
- Back in Love (feat. J.C. Campbell) by Tracy Bone from the Album Woman of Red
- Secret Garden (Feat. Usher, Robin Thicke, Tyrese Gibson, LL Cool J, Tevin Campbell And Barry White) by Quincy Jones from the Album Q: Soul Bossa Nostra [+Digital Booklet]
Books about Campbell:
- Campbell Biology (10th Edition) - Nov 10, 2013 by Jane B. Reece and Lisa A. Urry
- Campbell Biology (9th Edition) - Oct 7, 2010 by Jane B. Reece and Lisa A. Urry
- The Campbell Plan: The Simple Way to Lose Weight and Reverse Illness, Using The China Study's Whole-Food, Plant-Based... - Mar 24, 2015 by Thomas Campbell and T.Colin Campbell
- The Power of Myth - Jun 1, 1991 by Joseph Campbell and Bill Moyers
- The Hero with a Thousand Faces (The Collected Works of Joseph Campbell) - Jul 28, 2008 by Joseph Campbell
- Biology, 8th Edition - Sep 4, 2008 by Neil A. Campbell and Jane B. Reece
- Campbell Biology in Focus - Jan 18, 2013 by Lisa A. Urry and Michael L. Cain
- Campbell's Operative Orthopaedics: 4-Volume Set, 12e - Dec 13, 2012 by S. Terry Canale MD and James H. Beaty MD
- Campbell Biology Plus MasteringBiology with eText -- Access Card Package (9th Edition) - Oct 7, 2010 by Jane B. Reece and Lisa A. Urry
- Campbell Biology: Concepts & Connections (8th Edition) - Jan 6, 2014 by Jane B. Reece and Martha R. Taylor
Movies about Campbell:
- Glen Campbell: I'll Be Me2014 PG CC
- Joseph Campbell: Sukhavati2005 NR
- Joseph Campbell: Mythos I1985
- Joseph Campbell: The Hero's Journey1987 NR
- Glen Campbell...I'll Be Me2015 NR
- Joseph Campbell: Mythos II1987
- Joseph Campbell: Mythos III2011
- The Glen Campbell Goodtime Hour: Christmas Specials2015 NR
- Joseph Campbell - The Hero's Journey2007 NR
- Buona Sera, Mrs Campbell / The Fortune Cookie1966 NR
Wiki information Campbell:
- Fort Campbell
- Project focus, Location, Military post
Fort Campbell is a United States Army installation located astride the Kentucky-Tennessee border between Hopkinsville, Kentucky, and Clarksville, Tennessee. Fort Campbell is home to the 101st Airborne Division and the 160th Special Operations...
- City/Town/Village, Dated location, Location, Governmental Jurisdiction, Statistical region, Newspaper circulation area, HUD Foreclosure Area, HUD County Place
Campbell /ˈkæmbəl/ is a city in Santa Clara County, California, and part of Silicon Valley, in the San Francisco Bay Area. As of the 2010 U.S. Census, Campbell's population is 39,349. Although not a major high-tech city like many of its neighbors,...
- Glen Campbell
- Country Artist, TV program guest, Guitarist, Author, Film actor, Identity, Musical Artist, , Literature Subject, Award Nominee
Glen Travis Campbell is an American country music singer, guitarist, songwriter, television host, and occasional actor. He is best known for a series of hits in the 1960s and 1970s, and for hosting a variety show called The Glen Campbell Goodtime...
- Clan Campbell
- Literature Subject, Family, Coat of Arms Bearer
Clan Campbell is a Highland Scottish clan. Historically one of the larger of the Highland clans, their lands were in Argyll and the chief of the clan became the Earl and later Duke of Argyll.
- Campbell University
- Organization, Location, College/University, Endowed Organization, Employer, Educational Institution Campus, Ranked item, Educational Institution, Namesake
Campbell University is a coeducational, private university in the U.S. state of North Carolina. Its main campus is located in the community of Buies Creek; its law school moved from Buies Creek to a new campus in the state capital of Raleigh in 2009....
- Campbell Soup Company
- Food Manufacturing Business, Identity, Ranked item, Issuer, Customer, Business Operation, Employer, Consumer company, Organization
The Campbell Soup Company, also known as Campbell's, is an American producer of canned soups and related products. Campbell's products are sold in 120 countries around the world. It is headquartered in Camden, New Jersey. Campbell's divides itself...
- Joseph Campbell
- Professor, Musical Artist, Author, Person or entity appearing in film, Name source, Influence Node, Musician, TV Personality, Film actor, Literature Subject
Joseph John Campbell was an American mythologist, writer and lecturer, best known for his work in comparative mythology and comparative religion. His work covers many aspects of the human experience. His philosophy is often summarized by his phrase:...
- Mary Mary
- Urban contemporary gospel Artist, Award Winner, Social network user, Record Producer, Person or entity appearing in film, Musical Group, Award Nominee, Broadcast Artist, Musical Artist, Featured artist
Mary Mary is an American contemporary gospel duo, consisting of sisters Erica Atkins-Campbell and Trecina "Tina" Atkins-Campbell. The duo are often credited along with Kirk Franklin for broadening the fan base of urban contemporary gospel in the...
- Campbell River
- Travel destination, City/Town/Village, Capital of administrative division, Statistical region, Location, Dated location
Campbell River is a coastal city in British Columbia on the east coast of Vancouver Island at the south end of Discovery Passage, which lies along the important coastal Inside Passage shipping route. Campbell River claims a population of 31,186 and...
- Naomi Campbell
- Supermodel, Person or entity appearing in film, Featured artist, Musical Artist, Celebrity, Musician, Topic, Person, Ranked item, Author
Naomi Elaine Campbell is an English model, actress, singer, and author. Recruited at the age of 15, she established herself among the top three most recognizable and in-demand models of the late 1980s and the 1990s, and was one of six models of her...