If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Campsall:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Books about Campsall:
- The Works of Richard of Campsall, Vol. 1 (Questiones Super Librum Priorum Analeticorum, MS Gonville and Caius,... - Jan 1, 1968 by Richard of Campsall and Edward Synan
- A One-Text Print of Chaucer's Troilus and Criseyde from the Campsall Ms. of Mr. Bacon Frank: Copied for Henry... - Jun 5, 2011 by Geoffrey Chaucer
- The Standing Woman - Apr 12, 2014 by J.C. Campsall
- A one-text print of Chaucer's Troilus and Criseyde from the Campsall ms. of Mr. Bacon Frank, copied for Henry... - 2015 by Chaucer, Geoffrey, d. ,Furnivall, Frederick James, , ed
- The Works of Richard of Campsall (Vol. 2) - Jan 1, 1982 by Edward A. Synan
- Askern, Campsall and Norton From The 'Lol' Freeman Collection (Images of England) - Nov 1, 1997 by Peter Tuffrey
- Askern Spa - Jul 15, 2013 by Gordon Smith and Symon Mark Waller
- The works of Richard of Campsall - 1968 by Richard of Campsall Synan, Edward A.,
- The Works of Richard of Campsall: Questiones Super Librum Priorum Analeticorum [Volume 1] - Jan 1, 1968 by Edward A. Synan
- A Parallel Text Print of Chaucer's Troilus and Criseyde from the Campsall MS. of Mr. Bacon Frank, Copied for Henry... - 1967 by Frederick J. Furnivall (Ed.)
Wiki information Campsall:
Campsall is a village in South Yorkshire, England. It lies 7 miles to the north-west of Doncaster, at an elevation of around 50 feet above sea level. The village contains Campsall Country Park. The Parish is situated on the “Magnesian Limestone...
- Roy Campsall
- Actor, Film actor, Topic, Person
Roy Campsall is an actor.
- Location, Dated location, Statistical region, Administrative Division, City/Town/Village, English civil parish
Norton is a village and civil parish in the Metropolitan Borough of Doncaster, on the border with North Yorkshire. The civil parish also includes the villages of Campsall and Sutton, and has a population of 4,381. The northern boundary of the parish...
- Jason McCoy
- Country Artist, Musical Artist, , Person, Award Nominee, Musician, Composer, Identity, Broadcast Artist
Jason McCoy is a Canadian singer/songwriter who performs country music. He has won many awards including the 2001 Male Vocalist of the Year at the Canadian Country Music Awards, 3 SOCAN Song of the Year awards, 19 CCMA nominations and 5 Juno...
- St Mary Magdalene, Campsall
- Structure, Project focus, Location
St Mary Magdalene, Campsall, is a parish church in the Church of England in Campsall.
- Richard of Campsall
- Man, Deceased Person, Person
Richard of Campsall was an English theologian and scholastic philosopher, at the University of Oxford. He was a Fellow of Balliol College and then of Merton College. He is now considered a possible precursor to the views usually associated with...
- Sty Magdalene's church, Campsall.
- Image, Content
- Sutton, South Yorkshire
Sutton is a small village in the Metropolitan Borough of Doncaster, in South Yorkshire, England. It is part of the civil parish of Norton. It lies between Askern and Campsall.
- Osgoldcross Wapentake
Osgoldcross was a wapentake of the West Riding of Yorkshire, England. It included the parishes of Adlingfleet, Badsworth, Burghwallis, Campsall, Castleford, Darrington, Kellington, South Kirkby, Owston, Pontefract, Whitgift, Womersley, Ferry Fryston...
- Gary McGuire
- Soccer Goalkeeper, Measured person, Person, Football player, Athlete
James Gary McGuire is an English former association football goalkeeper who played in the Football League for Torquay United. He was born in Campsall, in the parish of Norton, Doncaster, Yorkshire. McGuire started playing football as a 16-year-old...