Meaning : Military leader; person of importance, Military Leader; Person Of Importance,
Origin : American,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Captain:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Captain:
- English Meaning: The name Captain is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Captain is: He who is in charge.
Definition funny of Captain:
- op: *posts a gif from a movie* 9-gagger: from which movie is that gif? another 9-gagger: Captain here! the gif is from the movie "Interstellar" *Flies away*
- I drank twenty ounces of Captain tonight and it ended up all over my couch along with the contents of my stomach.
- Captain: What you say?
- Will slept with shippers last night!! He is now CAPTAIN WILL!!
- Man #1 There is only one black guy in this movie? Man #2 Yep, Captain Deadguy
- "Captain Alex has just texted me seven times checking that I'll be out on Saturday. Calm the f^@# down".
- "Hey hey Captain !!! My carruh broke down about 3 blocks away ... I run outta gas and my old lady is pregnant ... can you let me hold $10.00 for a minute ? I'll pay you back tomorrow !"
Expression information Captain:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Captain:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to inspire others in a higher cause, and to share their own strongly held views on spiritual matters.
Songs about Captain:
- Captain Greg - Corky and the Juice Pigs
- Captain Jack - Billy Joel
- Captain Jack - Captain Jack
- Captain Nemo - Sarah Brightman
- I'm Your Captain/Closer To Home (Digitally Remastered 99) by Grand Funk Railroad from the Album 30 Years Of Funk: 1969-1999 The Anthology
- I'm Your Captain/Closer To Home (Medley) by Grand Funk Railroad from the Album I'm Your Captain/Closer To Home
- The Captain of Her Heart by Double from the Album Blue
- Ride Captain Ride by Blues Image from the Album Hit Singles 1958-1977
- Captain America by Alan Silvestri from the Album Captain America: The First Avenger
- Captain Jack (Album Version) by Billy Joel from the Album Greatest Hits Volume I & Volume II
Books about Captain:
- Captain Underpants and the Sensational Saga of Sir Stinks-A-Lot (Captain Underpants #12) - Aug 25, 2015 by Dav Pilkey
- Captain (The United Federation Marine Corps) (Volume 4) - Apr 26, 2015 by Jonathan P. Brazee
- Captain - Apr 7, 2012 by Thomas Block
- The New Captain Underpants Collection (Books 1-5) - Aug 1, 2002 by Dav Pilkey
- The Captain - 1966 by Jan De Hartog
- All Jane Austen's Men, Mr. Knightley & Captain Wentworth's Journal, Poems & Love Letters - Aug 24, 2015 by Octavia McKenzie
- Captain Awesome Goes to Superhero Camp - May 12, 2015 by Stan Kirby and George O'Connor
- Captain Of My Heart (A Heroes of the Sea Book 2) - Dec 10, 2013 by Danelle Harmon
- Post Captain ( Book 2 in series) (Aubrey/Maturin Novels) - Aug 17, 1990 by Patrick O'Brian
- Captain in Calico - Oct 13, 2015 by George Macdonald Fraser
Movies about Captain:
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Plus Bonus Features)2014 PG-13 CC
- Captain America: The First Avenger2011 PG-13 CC
- Captain America: The Winter Soldier (Theatrical)2014 PG-13 CC
- Captain Phillips2013 PG-13 CC
- Captains Close-Up, The: Patrick Stewart CC
- Captains Close-Up, The: Kate Mulgrew CC
- Captains Close-Up, The: Scott Bakula CC
- Captain Apache2007 NR CC
- Captains Close-up, The: Avery Brooks CC
- Captains Close-Up, The: William Shatner CC
Wiki information Captain:
- Military rank, Job title
The team captain of an association football team, sometimes known as the skipper, is a team member chosen to be the on-pitch leader of the team: it is often one of the older or more experienced members of the squad, or a player that can heavily...
- Military rank, Fictional job title, Job title, Character Rank
The army rank of captain is a commissioned officer rank historically corresponding to the command of a company of soldiers. The rank is also used by some air forces and marine forces. Today, a captain is typically either the commander or...
- Captain America
- Adapted Work, Video Game Character, TV Character, Fictional Character, Film character, Comic Book Character, Comic Book Story Arc, Identity
Captain America is a fictional superhero appearing in American comic books published by Marvel Comics. Created by cartoonists Joe Simon and Jack Kirby, the character first appeared in Captain America Comics #1 from Timely Comics, a predecessor of...
- Captain (cricket)
- Coaching position
The captain of a cricket team, often referred to as the skipper, is the appointed leader, having several additional roles and responsibilities over and above those of a regular player. As in other sports, the captain is usually experienced and has...
- Character Occupation, Character Rank, Job title, Military rank
Captain is the name most often given in English-speaking navies to the rank corresponding to command of the largest ships. The rank is equal to the army rank of colonel. Equivalent ranks worldwide include "ship-of-the-line captain", "captain of sea...
- Job title
In team sports, captain is a title given to a member of the team. The title is frequently honorary, but in some cases the captain may have significant responsibility for strategy and teamwork while the game is in progress on the field. In either...
- Character Occupation, Military rank, Character Rank, Job title
In the United States uniformed services, captain is a commissioned officer rank. In keeping with the traditions of the militaries of most nations, the rank varies between the services, being a senior rank in the naval services and a junior rank in...
- Sea captain
- Character Rank, Job title, Character Occupation
A sea captain is a licensed mariner in ultimate command of the vessel. The captain is responsible for its safe and efficient operation, including cargo operations, navigation, crew management and ensuring that the vessel complies with local and...
- Captain Tsubasa
- Comic Book Series
Captain Tsubasa, also known as Flash Kicker, is a popular long-running Japanese manga, animation, and video game series, originally created by Yōichi Takahashi in 1981. The series mainly revolves around the sport of Association football. The story...
- Military rank, Job title, Character Rank
Captain is a junior officer rank of the British Army and Royal Marines and in both services it ranks above lieutenant and below major with a NATO ranking code of OF-2. The rank is equivalent to a lieutenant in the Royal Navy and to a flight...