Meaning : Free man, From Germanic origin meaning free man, the feminine form of the English and French Charles, Feminine Form Of Charles, Feminine form of Charles,
Pronunciation : KAHR-lah (Spanish, German, Dutch), KAHR-lə (English) , (KAHR-le), CAR la,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Carla:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Carla:
- Carla is a feminine version of the English name 'Carl'. As such, it means 'free man'. It first came into general use in the 1940s, and peaked 40 years after.
- Spanish Meaning: The name Carla is a Spanish baby name. In Spanish the meaning of the name Carla is: Manly.
- American Meaning: The name Carla is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Carla is: Manly.
- English Meaning: The name Carla is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Carla is: Feminine manly.
- German Meaning: The name Carla is a German baby name. In German the meaning of the name Carla is: Germanic form of Charles, meaning: a man.
- Feminine form of CARLO, CARLOS or CARL
Definition funny of Carla:
- The only thing I want is to have a Carla in my life. Girl: "I wish my hair looked like Carla's."
- Hey, do you see that girl, Carla, over there? Yeah, man. She seems really cool. I wanna go talk to her, but I'm too scared. How could a guy like me every have a chance with a girl like her?
- Hey, who called shot gun? Carla of course! She's never one to be left behind.
- John Doe: "You know Carla, right?" Me: "Of course, I do. She's my girlfriend, and she's perfect! All the guys want her, but they can't have her. She's all mine."
- Jacob: Hey look at that girl over there, she's amazing, and she's skinny. Harry: Must be a Carla ;)
- Carla is sooo fucking beautful!!
Expression information Carla:
- People with this name are competent, practical, and often obtain great power and wealth. They tend to be successful in business and commercial affairs, and are able to achieve great material dreams. Because they often focus so strongly on business and achievement, they may neglect their private lives and relationships.
Soul information Carla:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Carla:
- L'assassinat de Carla by Miles Davis, Barney Wilen, Rene Urtreger, Pierre Michelot, Kenny Clarke from the Album Jazz Journeys Presents the Birth of Bebop - Miles Davis (100 Essential Tracks)
- "#1205: Carla, Come Home" by Car Talk from the Album "#1205: Carla, Come Home"
- Gonna Miss You Carla (Original Version) by Ken Jenkins from the Album Scrubs "My Musical"
- Adelante [feat. Carla Morrison] by Esteman from the Album Adelante
- Carla by Jimmy Giuffre and Paul Bley and Steve Swallow from the Album Jimmy Giuffre 3, 1961
- Santa Carla Twilight by Tiger Army from the Album III: Ghost Tigers Rise
- Not My Will (feat. Carla Tolbert - Taylor) by Andrew Knox from the Album The New Change Experience: Live in Memphis
- First Kiss (feat. Carla Trather) (Abicah Soul Main Mix) by Vick Lavender, Carla Trather from the Album The Sophisticado Ultimate Soulful House Collection
- Southern Sun (Vocals: Carla Werner) by Oakenfold from the Album Bunkka
- The Morning After (feat. Carla Prather) [60 Hertz Project Instrumental Remix] by Dolls Combers from the Album The Morning After (feat. Carla Prather)
Books about Carla:
- Keeper's Reach (Sharpe & Donovan) - Aug 25, 2015 by Carla Neggers
- The Harbor (Carriage House Series) - Jun 30, 2015 by Carla Neggers
- A Knights Bridge Christmas (Swift River Valley) - Sep 29, 2015 by Carla Neggers
- The Encyclopedia of Country Living, 40th Anniversary Edition: The Original Manual of Living Off the Land & Doing... - Oct 30, 2012 by Carla Emery
- Regency Christmas Gifts: Three Stories - Sep 15, 2015 by Carla Kelly
- Environmental Geology - Feb 11, 2013 by Carla Montgomery
- Rock Point: A Sharpe & Donovan Series prequel novella - Jul 1, 2013 by Carla Neggers
- Christmas at Carriage Hill - Dec 1, 2014 by Carla Neggers
- Carla's Comfort Foods: Favorite Dishes from Around the World - Apr 1, 2014 by Carla Hall and Frances Janisch
- Tough Justice: Exposed (Part 1 of 8) - Jan 12, 2016 by Carla Cassidy
Movies about Carla:
- Connie And Carla2004 PG-13
- Adam - Giselle / Carla Fracci, Erik Bruhn, John Lanchbery, American Ballet Theatre1968 NR
- Sexual Life Eion Bailey, Elizabeth Banks, Carla Gallo, Anne Heche, Dule Hill, James LeGros, Tom Everett Scott,...2005 R
- Carla's Song1996 Unrated
- Carla Bley - Live in Montreal1983 NR
- Her Name Is Carla2005 R
- Speak to My Heart: Carla Person's Step By Step Method for Shamanic Animal Communication2004
- Adam - Giselle / Carla Fracci, Rudolf Nureyev, Ida Menozzi, Mauro Maiorani, Patrizia Lollobrigida, Rome2005 NR
- Figure Design in Gouache: The Process with Carla O'Connor2008 PG
- Serata Con Carla Fracci2013 NR
Wiki information Carla:
- Carla Bruni
- Award Nominee, Composer, Featured artist, Person, Identity, Social network user, Celebrity, Topic, Lyricist, Topic
Carla Bruni, now known by her name of use Carla Bruni-Sarkozy, is an Italian-French singer-songwriter and former model. She is married to former French president Nicolas Sarkozy.
- Carla Gugino
- Actor, Theater Actor, Person or entity appearing in film, Identity, Ranked item, Influence Node, Musical Artist, TV Actor, Film actor, Award Nominee
Carla Gugino is an American actress. She is known for her roles as Ingrid Cortez in the Spy Kids film trilogy, Sally Jupiter in Watchmen, Dr. Vera Gorski in Sucker Punch, and as the lead characters of the television series Karen Sisco and Threshold....
- Carla Gallo
- Actor, Person, Film director, Film actor, Film writer, TV Actor, Award Nominee, Topic, Person or entity appearing in film, Influence Node
Carla Paolina Gallo is an American actress notable for recurring roles in the television series Undeclared, Carnivàle, Bones, Californication, and a number of film roles. Since her role on Undeclared, she has made frequent appearances in other Judd...
- Carla Connor
- Fictional Character, TV Character, Person
Carla Connor is a fictional character in the UK television ITV soap opera, Coronation Street. Portrayed by actress Alison King, the character first appeared on screen on 1 December 2006. King left the show temporarily on 6 February 2009 for maternity...
- Carla Bley
- Jazz fusion Artist, Composer, Award Winner, Musical Artist, , Broadcast Artist, Musician, Record Producer, Topic, Film actor
Carla Bley is an American jazz composer, pianist, organist and bandleader. An important figure in the free jazz movement of the 1960s, she is perhaps best known for her jazz opera Escalator Over The Hill, as well as a book of compositions that have...
- Carla Abellana
- Actor, Film actor, Topic, Person, Influence Node, TV Personality, Award Winner, TV Actor
Carla Angeline Reyes Abellana is a Filipina actress and commercial model who played the lead role in the Philippine adaptation of the Mexican telenovela, Rosalinda, aired in GMA Network. She recently finished starring as Eulalia "Lally"...
- Carla Morrison
- Pop Artist, Musical Artist, Award Nominee, Award Winner, Topic, Musician, Lyricist, Featured artist, Composer, Person
Carla Patricia Morrison Flores, better known as Carla Morrison, is a Mexican indie-pop singer and composer. She has won two Latin Grammys for her album, Déjenme Llorar, which has also been certified Gold in Mexico.
- Carla Thomas
- Southern soul Artist, Person, Film actor, Musician, Composer, Broadcast Artist, Musical Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, Topic, Social network user
Carla Venita Thomas is an American singer, who is often referred to as the Queen of Memphis Soul. She is the daughter of Rufus Thomas.
- Carla Esparza
- TV Personality, Person
Carla Kristen Esparza is an American professional mixed martial artist fighting at Strawweight and the former UFC Women's Strawweight Champion. She was the first Invicta FC Strawweight Champion. She also competed in Bellator Fighting Championships'...
- Carla Suárez Navarro
- Identity, Tennis Player, Measured person, Person, Olympic athlete, Athlete
Carla Suárez Navarro is a Spanish tennis player. She began playing for Spain in the 2008 Fed Cup. On April 18, 2015, she reached her career high ranking at World No. 8. Suárez Navarro first came to prominence by reaching the quarter-finals of the...