Meaning : Irish Place Name, Irish place name, Meaning 'handsome' or 'handsome man', a variant of Kavan., Handsome,
Pronunciation : Ca van, (CAHvan),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Cavan:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Cavan:
- Cavan is an uncommon boy's name of Irish and Gaelic origin. Meaning 'handsome', Cavan is also the name of a town in Ireland.
- Gaelic Meaning: The name Cavan is a Gaelic baby name. In Gaelic the meaning of the name Cavan is: Handsome.
- Irish Meaning: The name Cavan is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Cavan is: Good-looking; handsome; from Cavan.
- Either from the name of the Irish county, which is derived from Irish cabhán "hollow", or else from the Irish surname CAVAN.
Definition funny of Cavan:
- He was a real Cavan in the courtroom- jurors and judges alike were unable to withstand his powers of argument and persuasion.
- Hello Im from 'cavan', ...so fuck off you scumbag of an inferior county!
- -Lets get to Cavan county tonight and have a pint. -"Cavin how's ya motha?"
- Any member of a cavan gaa team
Expression information Cavan:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Cavan:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Cavan:
- Cavan Girl by The High Kings from the Album Memory Lane (Amazon Exclusive Version)
- My Cavan Girl by Alex Beaton from the Album Halfway Home
- The Cavan Reel / Up Against the Boughalauns / the Dublin Lasses by We Banjo 3 from the Album Roots of the Banjo Tree
- Cavan Potholes by Sharon Shannon from the Album The Complete Sharon Shannon
- Cavan - Cavan Girl by Paddy Reilly from the Album 32 Counties of Ireland in Song
- Cavan Girl by Barleycorn from the Album A Song for Ireland
- Talkin' Cavan by Tim O'Brien from the Album The Crossing
- Cavan Girl by The Irish Showtime Band from the Album My Favourite Irish Requests
- Cavan Girl by Barleycorn from the Album 25 Most Requested Irish Ballads
- Cavan Potholes by Sharon Shannon from the Album Spellbound: Best Of Sharon Shannon
Books about Cavan:
- Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing (Frisch, Psychiatric Mental Health Nursing) - Jan 19, 2010 by Noreen Cavan Frisch and Lawrence E. Frisch
- Reverse Your Diabetes: The Step-by-Step Plan to Take Control of Type 2 Diabetes - Nov 6, 2014 by Dr. David Cavan
- Hippies of the Haight - 1972 by Sherri Cavan
- Doctor Who: Who-ology - Jun 11, 2013 by Cavan Scott and Mark Wright
- Doctor Who: The Ninth Doctor #3 (Doctor Who: The Ninth Doctor : 3) - Jul 29, 2015 by Cavan Scott and Blair Shedd
- Doctor Who: The Ninth Doctor #1 (Doctor Who: The Ninth Doctor: 1) - Apr 15, 2015 by Cavan Scott and Blair Shedd
- Cavan: Essays on the History of an Irish County - Revised Edition with Preface - Nov 1, 2004 by Raymond Gillespie
- Rectify (Cavan Gang Book 1) - Aug 27, 2015 by Laylah Roberts
- Doctor Who: The Ninth Doctor #2 (Doctor Who: The Ninth Doctor: 2) - Jun 17, 2015 by Cavan Scott and Blair Shedd
- Sam y Leo cavan un hoyo (Spanish Edition) - Dec 12, 2014 by Barnett and Mac
Movies about Cavan:
- Cavan Cooper1981
- Cavan Cabinetmaker
Wiki information Cavan:
- Cavan GAA
- Employer, Organization
The Cavan County Board of the Gaelic Athletic Association or Cavan GAA is one of the 32 county boards of the GAA in Ireland, and is responsible for Gaelic games in Cavan and the Cavan inter-county teams.
- Location, Capital of administrative division, Dated location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region
Cavan is the county town of County Cavan in Ireland. The town lies in Ulster, in the Republic of Ireland, near the border with Northern Ireland. The town is on the main road – the N3 road – linking Dublin with Enniskillen, Ballyshannon and Donegal...
- County Cavan
- Location, Dated location, Administrative Division, Statistical region
County Cavan is a county in Ireland. It is in the province of Ulster and is part of the Border Region. It is named after the town of Cavan and is based on the historic Gaelic territory of East Breffny. Cavan County Council is the local authority for...
- City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Dated location, Location
Cavan–Monaghan is a township in Peterborough County in central-eastern Ontario, Canada, 20 kilometres southwest of the city of Peterborough.
- Location, Dated location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region
Cavan is a commune in the Côtes-d'Armor department of Brittany in northwestern France.
- Rudolph Lambart, 10th Earl of Cavan
- Politician, Deceased Person, Chivalric Order Member, Military Person, Person
Field Marshal Frederick Rudolph Lambart, 10th Earl of Cavan KP, GCB, GCMG, GCVO, GBE, DL was a British Army officer and Chief of the Imperial General Staff. He served in the Second Boer War, led XIV Corps during the First World War, and later advised...
- Political District, Dated location, Location
Cavan–Monaghan is a parliamentary constituency represented in Dáil Éireann, the lower house of the Irish parliament or Oireachtas. The constituency elects 5 deputies. The method of election is the single transferable vote form of proportional...
- Statistical region, Australian Suburb, Location, Dated location
Cavan is a suburb north of Adelaide, within the City of Salisbury local government area. The suburb was either named by Daniel Brady or B. Gillick, both probably Irish immigrants, after Cavan in County Cavan, Republic of Ireland. Brady purchased land...
- Political District, Dated location, Location
Cavan was a parliamentary constituency represented in Dáil Éireann, the lower house of the Irish parliament or Oireachtas from 1921 to 1977. The method of election was the single transferable vote form of proportional representation.
- Virginia, County Cavan
- Statistical region, Dated location, Location, City/Town/Village
Virginia is the second largest town in County Cavan, Ireland. It was founded at Aghanure during the Plantation of Ulster and was named Virginia after Queen Elizabeth I of England. The population is 3,939. Situated close to Lough Ramor, Virginia is on...