If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Cell:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Definition funny of Cell:
- n. "My dad wants to use the phone, call my cell so we can keep talking." v. "I'm not here at the moment, cell if you need me."
- "Hey, don't lookit me like that! I don't watch DBZ anymore! I already saw every episode. The final episode kinda sucked too." -me
- Cell has crossed me for the last time, he has tricked me in battle, mocked my saiyan ancestry, but this...this time he's gone too far! He will pay the ultimate price for what he has done to my son...AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHH!!!!! CELL!!!!!
- Cell holds a tournament called "The Cell Games" after he becomes complete in order to test his new power. Cell is arguably the villain with the most potential. After he blows himself up out of fear, just after throwing up android 18, making him revert to his semi-perfect form, he has one cell left and regenerates from that cell, making him even more powerful than before because of his saiyan dna. This form is referred to by fans as "Super Perfect Cell". Putting his strength on par with (but not as strong as) super saiyan 2 Gohan. Theoretically he could just keep blowing himself to smithereens over and over again until he is the strongest fighter in the universe, making him no match for even Gohan. But he instead never blows himself up again and opts to return to Earth to face Gohan again with his new power.
- My cell's are made up of tissue. (not true)
- Hey Bernie, is that a cell?
- A fat man walked across the street and I yelled, CELL!!!! The cell ate my homework
Songs about Cell:
- Cell Block Tango (Album Version) by Catherine Zeta-Jones;Susan Misner;Deidre Goodwin;Denise Faye;Ekaterina Chtchelkanova;Mýa Harrison;Taye Diggs from the Album Chicago - Music From The Miramax Motion Picture
- Solfeggio Frequency (528 Hz Mending Dna: Cell Regeneration) by Jason Stephenson from the Album Solfeggio Frequency (528 Hz Mending Dna: Cell Regeneration)
- Cell Therapy by Goodie Mob from the Album Soul Food [Explicit]
- Cells by The Servant from the Album Collection
- Dead Embryonic Cells (Reissue) by Sepultura from the Album Arise (Reissue) [Explicit]
- Brain Cells by Maximo Park from the Album Too Much Information
- Pictures (Stem Cells) [Explicit] by Bronze Nazareth from the Album School For The Blindman
- Every Little Cell by Donald T. McMahon & Pam Mc Mahon Vocals from the Album Songs From The Sacred Spiral
- Lookin' Back Now (Feat. C-ell) by Luke Kaufman from the Album Cowboy Baller
- Riot In Cell Block Number Nine by Dr Feelgood from the Album All Through The City (With Wilko 1974-1977)
Books about Cell:
- Cell: A Novel - Nov 21, 2006 by Stephen King
- Cell - Dec 2, 2014 by Robin Cook
- Molecular Biology of the Cell - Nov 18, 2014 by Bruce Alberts and Alexander Johnson
- Molecular Biology of the Cell, Fourth Edition - Mar 2002 by Bruce Alberts and Alexander Johnson
- Molecular Biology of the Cell, 5th Edition - Nov 16, 2007 by Bruce Alberts and Alexander Johnson
- Sleeper Cell: Book 1- A New Age of Terror - Aug 31, 2015 by Roger Hayden
- Essential Cell Biology, 4th Edition - Oct 15, 2013 by Bruce Alberts and Dennis Bray
- Michael Vey: The Prisoner of Cell 25 (Book 1) - Jul 10, 2012 by Richard Paul Evans
- Human Biology - Lives of Cells - Nov 1, 2012 by CK-12 Foundation
- Molecular Cell Biology - May 2, 2012 by Harvey Lodish and Arnold Berk
Movies about Cell:
- Sleeper Cell Season 1 [HD]2005 CC
- Sleeper Cell: American Terror [HD]2006 CC
- The Cell (2000)2000 R CC
- Stem Cell Revolutions2012 NR CC
- Dragon Ball Z: Season 42014 Unrated
- NCIS: Season 22003 NR
- Cell Block Psychic Season 12014 CC
- Dragon Ball Z: Season 52008 Unrated
- Dragon Ball Z: Season 62008 Unrated
- Cell 2132008 R CC
Wiki information Cell:
- Anatomical structure
The cell is the basic structural, functional, and biological unit of all known living organisms. Cells are the smallest unit of life that can replicate independently, and are often called the "building blocks of life". The study of cells is called...
- Mobile phone
- Product category, Invention, Video Game Platform, Ranked item, Literature Subject, Contact category, Organization sector
A mobile phone is a phone that can make and receive telephone calls over a radio link while moving around a wide geographic area. It does so by connecting to a cellular network provided by a mobile phone operator, allowing access to the public...
- Stem cell
- Anatomical structure, Industry, Field of study
Stem cells are undifferentiated biological cells that can differentiate into specialized cells and can divide to produce more stem cells. They are found in multicellular organisms. In mammals, there are two broad types of stem cells: embryonic stem...
- Solar cell
- Patent, Invention
A solar cell, or photovoltaic cell, is an electrical device that converts the energy of light directly into electricity by the photovoltaic effect, which is a physical and chemical phenomenon. It is a form of photoelectric cell, defined as a device...
- Ranked item, Musical Performance Role, Type/domain equivalent topic, Product category, Invention
An electric battery is a device consisting of two or more electrochemical cells that convert stored chemical energy into electrical energy. Each cell has a positive terminal, or cathode, and a negative terminal, or anode. The terminal marked positive...
- Sickle cell disease
- ICD-9-CM Classification, Disease or medical condition, Cause Of Death, Disease cause, Risk Factor
Sickle-cell disease, also known as sickle-cell anaemia and drepanocytosis, is a hereditary blood disorder, characterized by an abnormality in the oxygen-carrying haemoglobin molecule in red blood cells. This leads to a propensity for the cells to...
Apoptosis is the process of programmed cell death that may occur in multicellular organisms. Biochemical events lead to characteristic cell changes and death. These changes include blebbing, cell shrinkage, nuclear fragmentation, chromatin...
- Cell cycle
The cell cycle or cell-division cycle is the series of events that take place in a cell leading to its division and duplication that produces two daughter cells. In prokaryotes which lack a cell nucleus, the cell cycle occurs via a process termed...
- Cell biology
- Award discipline, Literature Subject, Field of study
Cell biology is a branch of biology that studies cells – their physiological properties, their structure, the organelles they contain, interactions with their environment, their life cycle, division, death and cell function. This is done both on a...
- Cell culture
Cell culture is the process by which cells are grown under controlled conditions, generally outside of their natural environment. In practice, the term "cell culture" now refers to the culturing of cells derived from multicellular eukaryotes,...