Meaning : Meaning 'Holly' and is commonly used in the Welsh language., Holly,
Origin : Welsh,
Pronunciation : (KELLin), KEH lin,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Celyn:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Celyn:
- Celyn is a name that is found used for both boys and girls. it is of Celtic origin and comes from a Celtic noun referring to the plant, holly. It could be used as holly is, given as a name to children born around Christmas time when holly is in season. As it is Celtic in origin, it is more commonly found in Wales.
- Means "holly" in Welsh.
Definition funny of Celyn:
- Celyn invited me to that party but told me the dress I picked out just wasn't right.
Songs about Celyn:
- Capel Celyn by Sharon Morgan from the Album Cymru Gwynfor
- Capel Celyn by Underpass from the Album Submergence
- Garth Celyn by Elin Fflur from the Album Hafana
- Garth celyn by Plu from the Album Plu
Books about Celyn:
- The Ninth Wave (New Stories from the Mabinogion) - Apr 1, 2010 by Russell Celyn Jones
- Wheel-Mouse vs All The Crazy Robots - May 29, 2012 by Celyn Lawrence
- Cofio Capel Celyn - Dec 12, 2007 by Watcyn Lloyd Jones
- Ten Seconds from the Sun - Mar 1, 2007 by Russell Celyn Jones
- Surface Tension - Jan 1, 2002 by Russell Celyn Jones
- Gay Love - a collection of five erotic stories - Jun 29, 2012 by Elizabeth Coldwell and Celyn Lleuad
- The Legend of Celyn The Crocodile - Mar 15, 2015 by Tony Mason
- The Eros Hunter - Mar 5, 1998 by Russell Celyn Jones
- Memoirs of an Animal Shrink - 1989 by RUSSELL CELYN JONES
- HOLL WEITHIAU PRYDYDDAWL A RHYDDIEITHOL Y DIWEDDAR BARCH WILLIAM WILLIAMS PANT Y CELYN. - by WILLIAM WILLIAMS
Wiki information Celyn:
- Capel Celyn
- City/Town/Village, Location, Dated location, Statistical region
Capel Celyn was a rural community to the north west of Bala in Gwynedd, north Wales, in the Afon Tryweryn valley. The village and other parts of the valley were flooded to create a reservoir, Llyn Celyn, in order to supply Liverpool and Wirral with...
- Llyn Celyn
- Water reservoir Lake, Lake, Body Of Water, Geographical Feature, Location
Llyn Celyn is a large reservoir constructed between 1960 and 1965 in the valley of the River Tryweryn in Gwynedd, North Wales. It measures roughly 2½ miles long by a mile wide, and has a maximum depth of 140 ft. It has the capacity to hold 71,200...
- Celyn Jones
- Actor, Topic, Film writer, Film actor, Person
Celyn Jones is an actor, film producer and screenwriter.
- Celyn Buenaventura
- Fictional Character, TV Character
Celyn Marasigan-Lagdameo is a fictional character of the ABS-CBN primetime series Ina, Kapatid, Anak. The character was portrayed by Kim Chiu.
- Russell Celyn Jones
- Person, Author
Russell Celyn Jones is a British writer and academic, born in London and brought up in Swansea, Wales. He has written novels, mostly focused on crime and issues of guilt and morality, and also teaches creative writing. He may be best known for Ten...
- Blaen Celyn
Blaen Celyn is a hamlet in the community of Llangrannog, Ceredigion, Wales, approximately two miles from Llangrannog which is 70.8 miles from Cardiff and 188.3 miles from London. Blaencelyn is represented in the National Assembly for Wales by Elin...
- Celyn Brazier
- Imp y Celyn
- Book Character, Fictional Character
- Bryn Celyn, Llangoed
Bryn Celyn is an area in the community of Llangoed, Ynys Môn, Wales, which is 131.2 miles from Cardiff and 207.8 miles from London.
- Llyn Celyn -
- Image, Content