If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Centurion:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Definition funny of Centurion:
- I am an Centurion, i have the power.
- I just did a Centurion and passed out after 64
- The centurion would've fucked up the rajput in real life. Deadliest warrior is an inaccurate television show.
- Vegetius: The centurion in the infantry is chosen for his size, strength and dexterity in throwing his missile weapons and for his skill in the use of his sword and shield; in short for his expertness in all the exercises. He is to be vigilant, temperate, active and readier to execute the orders he receives than to talk; Strict in exercising and keeping up proper discipline among his soldiers, in obliging them to appear clean and well-dressed and to have their arms constantly rubbed and bright.
- Dave: "I just got this sweet centurion timer for my iPhone!" Sam: "Sweet!, lets get fucked up!"
- That centurion was a cheap way of getting off my face. OR That centurion killed
- Mike: "fucking Tom gave me a fruit basket today!" Paul: "centurion his ass tonight!"
Songs about Centurion:
- Centurion [Explicit] by Earl Sweatshirt feat. Vince Staples from the Album Doris [Explicit]
- Centurions Of Rome [Explicit] by The Meatmen from the Album Rock 'N' Roll Juggernaut
- El Centurión de la Noche by Joe Arroyo from the Album Milenario, Vol. 1
- My Centurion by Gary Numan from the Album Warriors
- Centurion by Ilan Eshkeri from the Album Centurion (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- The Patient Centurion (Feat. The BBC National Orchestra Of Wales) by Murray Gold from the Album Doctor Who Series 5
- Dawn of the New Centurion by Hatriot from the Album Dawn of the New Centurion
- Centurion (Faruk Sabanci's Tripod Mix) by Signum from the Album A State Of Trance Radio Top 20 - January 2013
- Centurion (Original Mix) by Ferrin & Morris from the Album Centurion
- Centurions Of Rome [Explicit] by The Meatmen from the Album We're The Meatmen and You Still Suck
Books about Centurion:
- The Centurions - May 19, 2015 by Jean Larteguy and Xan Fielding
- Centurion: A Roman Legion Novel - May 28, 2013 by Simon Scarrow
- The Centurion's Wife (Acts of Faith, Book 1) - Jan 1, 2009 by Janette Oke and Davis Bunn
- The Last Centurion - Aug 25, 2009 by John Ringo
- The Lost Centurion (The Immortals Book 1) - May 28, 2014 by Monica La Porta
- Centurion: Mark's Gospel as a Thriller - Dec 26, 2013 by Ryan Casey Waller
- Centurion's Honor (Imperial Desires, Book One) - Mar 9, 2011 by Nadia Aidan
- Centurion (Centurion #1) - Sep 27, 2013 by L B
- Centurion and Assassin: Volume 2 - Jul 24, 2015 by Ian Corey
- The Centurion Chronicles Book Five "The Brits" - Jul 14, 2015 by J.M. Garlock
Movies about Centurion:
- Centurion2010 R CC
- Centurion2010 R
- The New Centurions1972 R
- Centurions: Part One1985
- The Centurions: The Original Mini-Series1986 NR
- The Centurion2009 NR
- WWII Tank Overhaul- The Centurion& The BMP2012
- Arsenal Centurions - 100 Goals Each - Berkamp & Henry2004
- Steven Gerrard: Centurion2009
- the centurion2009
Wiki information Centurion:
- Centurion tank
The Centurion, introduced in 1945, was the primary British main battle tank of the post-World War II period. It is widely considered to be one of the most successful post-war tank designs, remaining in production into the 1960s, and seeing combat in...
- Character Rank
A centurion, also hekatontarch in Greek sources, or, in middle Byzantine times, kentarch, was a professional officer of the Roman army after the Marian reforms of 107 B.C.E. Most centurions commanded 80 men but senior centurions commanded cohorts, or...
- Action/Adventure Film, Netflix Title, Film, Topic
Centurion is a 2010 British historical action-war film directed by Neil Marshall, loosely based on the legend of the massacre of the Ninth Legion in Caledonia in the early second century AD. The film stars Michael Fassbender, Olga Kurylenko, Dominic...
- Centurion, Gauteng
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Location
Centurion is an area with 236,580 inhabitants in Gauteng Province of South Africa, located between Pretoria and Midrand. Formerly an independent municipality, with its own town council, it forms part of the City of Tshwane Metropolitan Municipality...
- Cornelius the Centurion
- Man, Deceased Person, Person
Cornelius was a Roman centurion who is considered by Christians to be the first Gentile to convert to the faith, as related in Acts of the Apostles.
- Centurion Card
- Consumer product
The American Express Centurion Card, known informally as the Black Card, is an invitation-only charge card issued by American Express to platinum card holders after they meet certain criteria. While spending at least $10,000 a month. There are two...
- Cessna 210
- Aircraft model
The Cessna 210 Centurion is a six-seat, high-performance, retractable-gear, single-engine, high-wing general aviation aircraft which was first flown in January 1957 and produced by Cessna until 1985.
- SuperSport Park
SuperSport Park is a cricket ground in Centurion, Gauteng, South Africa. It was renamed from Centurion Park after television company SuperSport bought shares in the stadium. The capacity of the ground is 22,000. The Titans cricket team, formerly...
- Thielert Centurion
- Engine, Aircraft Engine Type, Project focus
The Thielert Centurion is a series of Diesel cycle aircraft engines for general aviation originally built by Thielert, which was bought by Aviation Industry Corporation of China's Tecnify Motors subsidiary and is currently marketed by Continental...
Centurion is a brand of bicycles created in 1969 by Mitchell M. Weiner and Junya Yamakoshi, who co-founded Western States Import Co. in Canoga Park, California to design, specify, distribute and market the bicycles. The bikes themselves were...