If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Cern:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Definition funny of Cern:
- The answers to the universe's biggest questions lie in the universe's tiniest particles.
- CERN was a big part of Dan Brown's book "Angels & Demons"
Songs about Cern:
- 1. Cern by Dahl from the Album Symphony No 74: Eurocardia - Ep
- 2012 (feat. Evolutionary Theory, Cern & Nasa) by Lee Safar from the Album Laundry After Midnight
- Back in the Grind (Cern & Dabs Remix) by DLR Octane from the Album Back in the Grind (Cern & Dabs Remix) / Zulu Fade
- Canyon (Cern Remix) by Arma Pessimist from the Album Canyon
- Cern by Jonteknik from the Album Large Hadron Collider
- Cern by Monolake from the Album Momentum
- Cern by Mirrorbirds from the Album Mirrorbirds (Bonus Tracks)
- Cern by Byront from the Album Looaj
- Cern by Project E.L.F. from the Album Trouble
- Cern by Saganspirit from the Album Sarn Soundz
Books about Cern:
- The Voices At CERN - Oct 31, 2013 by Franklin Clermont
- CERN : How We Found the Higgs Boson - Aug 26, 2014 by Michael Krause
- The CERN Revelations: Paul Decker: aqssignment 4 (Paul decker adventures) - Jun 17, 2015 by Jeffry Weiss
- The Large Hadron Collider: The Extraordinary Story of the Higgs Boson and Other Stuff That Will Blow Your Mind - Aug 21, 2014 by Don Lincoln
- The Terror at CERN - Aug 18, 2015 by Franklin Clermont
- Present at the Creation: The Story of CERN and the Large Hadron Collider - Oct 5, 2010 by Amir D. Aczel
- Inside CERN: European Organization for Nuclear Research - Feb 27, 2014 by Andri Pol
- Clarifying Concepts in Physics: New Ideas & Answers... - Jan 18, 2014 by Armando Bukele
- The Particle at the End of the Universe: How the Hunt for the Higgs Boson Leads Us to the Edge of a New World - Aug 27, 2013 by Sean Carroll
- Three Days in the Belly of the Beast (Bryce Cooper Series Book 1) - Dec 3, 2013 by Daniel Holdings
Wiki information Cern:
- Organization, Location, Author, Employer, Name source, Academic institution, Organization partnership
The European Organization for Nuclear Research, known as CERN is a European research organization that operates the largest particle physics laboratory in the world. Established in 1954, the organization is based in a northwest suburb of Geneva on...
- CERN httpd
- Web server Software, Software
CERN httpd was a web server daemon originally developed at CERN from 1990 onwards by Tim Berners-Lee, Ari Luotonen and Henrik Frystyk Nielsen. Implemented in C, it was the first ever web server software and went live on Christmas Day 1990.
- Health care Business, Issuer, Business Operation, Employer, Organization
Cerner Corporation is a supplier of health information technology solutions, services, devices and hardware. As of April 2015 its products were in use in approximately 18,000 facilities around the world and the company had about 22,000 employees...
- CERN Courier
CERN Courier is a monthly trade magazine reporting news and events related to CERN's high-energy physics community. It was established in 1959 and is published by IOP Publishing since October 1998. CERN Computer Newsletter is a side-publication...
Cernunnos is the conventional name given in Celtic studies to depictions of the "horned god" of Celtic polytheism. The name itself is only attested once, on the 1st-century Pillar of the Boatmen, but depictions of a horned or antlered figure, often...
- CERN Openlab
CERN Openlab is a collaboration between CERN and industrial partners to develop new knowledge in Information and Communication Technologies through the evaluation of advanced solutions and joint research to be used by the worldwide community of...
- Location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Dated location
Cernobbio is a comune in the province of Como, Lombardy, northern Italy. It is located about 40 kilometres north of Milan and about 2 kilometres northwest of Como, on the border with Switzerland and near the Lake Como. The highest peak is the Monte...
- Statistical region, Location, City/Town/Village, Dated location
Cernavodă is a town in Constanţa County, Dobrogea, Romania with a population of 20,514. The town's name is derived from the Slavic černa voda, meaning "black water". This name is regarded by some scholars as a calque of the earlier Thracian name...
- Record Producer, Featured artist, Musical Artist, Musical Group
- Dated location, Statistical region, Location, City/Town/Village
Cerny is a commune in the Essonne department in Île-de-France in northern France. It is 53 km South of Paris. It has an airfield named Aérodrome de Cerny-La-Ferté-Allais, including an airplane museum. Inhabitants of Cerny are known as Cernois.