Meaning : Snow, Most common as a surname but also occasionally used as a first name, the name Chan means 'grace' and is variant of the name Chen and Chun.,
Pronunciation : (CHA-n),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Chan:
- Name Number: 8. Meaning: Outer, Body, Physical, Ambition, Power, Progress, Career, Success, Respect, Fame, Means, Karma
Additional information Chan:
- Means "moon" in Khmer, ultimately from Sanskrit.
Definition funny of Chan:
- 1. Oh look! its my little brother! hello Jay-chan! 2. look at Felicia-chan's cute dress ^-^ 3. Here comes Kitty-chan! What fluffy paws she has!
- "Yeah, I browse the chans a lot...4chan mostly, but gurochan when I need some fapping material."
- e.g. Jacky Chan, Alan Chan, Mr. Chan
- Person one: did you read that Snape/Harry fic? Person two: no because I don't like chansex.
- "Oh, B-chan, you look adorable in those cat ears." or "Widdo C-chan, so kawaii!"
- "*hugs* Lita-chan! ^.^"
- Hoshiko-chan, ogenki desu ka? (Hoshiko, are you well/how are you?)
Songs about Chan:
- Jackie Chan - Frank Chickens
- The Dream of Evan and Chan - Dntel
- Chan Chan by Buena Vista Social Club from the Album Buena Vista Social Club
- Chan-Chan by Kora Jazz Trio from the Album Putumayo Presents Jazz Around The World
- Chan Chan by Buena Vista Social Club from the Album Buena Vista Social Club at Carnegie Hall
- Shango (Chan-go) by Olatunji from the Album Drums Of Passion
- Chan-Chan by Abdoulaye Diabaté from the Album Kora Jazz Trio, Pt. 3
- Onii-Chan by Must Die! from the Album Neo Tokyo EP [Explicit]
- Chans by Kent from the Album Chans
- (This Is) The Dream Of Evan And Chan (Remastered) by Dntel from the Album Life Is Full Of Possibilities (Deluxe)
Books about Chan:
- You and Me Forever: Marriage in Light of Eternity - Aug 26, 2014 by Francis Chan and Lisa Chan
- Forgotten God: Reversing Our Tragic Neglect of the Holy Spirit - Sep 1, 2009 by Francis Chan and Danae Yankoski
- Crazy Love: Overwhelmed by a Relentless God - Apr 1, 2013 by Francis Chan and Chris Tomlin
- The Promise of Home: A Mill River Novel - Aug 4, 2015 by Darcie Chan
- Erasing Hell: What God Said About Eternity, and the Things We've Made Up - Jul 5, 2011 by Francis Chan and Preston Sprinkle
- Multiply: Disciples Making Disciples - Nov 1, 2012 by Francis Chan and David Platt
- The Francis Chan Collection: Crazy Love, Forgotten God, Erasing Hell, and Multiply - Jan 24, 2014 by Francis Chan and Preston Sprinkle
- The Mill River Recluse: A Novel - Jun 17, 2014 by Darcie Chan
- The Mill River Redemption: A Novel - Aug 26, 2014 by Darcie Chan
- Prophetic Lament: A Call for Justice in Troubled Times - Oct 3, 2015 by Soong-Chan Rah and Brenda Salter McNeil
Movies about Chan:
- Charlie Chan In The Secret Service2012 NR CC
- Shin chan Season 11992
- Jackie Chan's First Strike2015 PG-13
- Jackie Chan Adventures Season 12000 CC
- Jackie Chan Adventures Season 22001 CC
- TCM Spotlight: Charlie Chan Collection2010 NR
- Jackie Chan Presents: Wushu (English Subtitled)2008 PG-13
- Shin chan Season 22008
- The Amazing Chan And The Chan Clan: The Complete First Season1972 CC
- Shin chan Season 32011
Wiki information Chan:
- Quotation Subject, Quotation Source, Literature Subject, Religion
Zen is a school of Mahayana Buddhism that originated in China during the Tang dynasty as Chán. It was strongly influenced by Taoism, and developed as a distinguished Chinese style of Buddhism. From China, Chán spread south to Vietnam, northeast to...
- Crayon Shin-chan
- Comic Book Series, Adapted Work
Crayon Shin-chan, also known as Shin Chan, is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Yoshito Usui. It follows the adventures of the five-year-old Shinnosuke "Shin" Nohara and his parents, baby sister, dog, neighbours, and friends and is...
- Chan Buddhism
Chan, from Sanskrit dhyāna, meaning "meditation" or "meditative state" is a school of Mahāyāna Buddhism developed in China from the 6th century CE onwards, becoming dominant during the Tang and Song dynasties. After the Yuan, Chan more or less fused...
- Jackie Chan
- Martial Artist, Film writer, Award Winner, Organization founder, Name source, Award Nominee, Author, Film cinematographer, Person, Musical Artist
Jackie Chan, SBS, MBE is a Hong Kong actor, martial artist, film director, producer, stuntman, and singer. In his movies, he is known for his acrobatic fighting style, comic timing, use of improvised weapons, and innovative stunts, which he typically...
- Broadcast, TV Station
CHAN-DT, virtual channel 8, is a Global owned-and-operated television station located in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada, which serves as the West Coast flagship station of the network. The station is owned by the Shaw Media division of Shaw...
- Charlie Chan
- Film character, Book Character, Fictional Character
Charlie Chan is a fictional U.S. Chinese detective created by Earl Derr Biggers. Loosely basing Chan on Honolulu detective Chang Apana, Biggers conceived of the benevolent and heroic Chan as an alternative to Yellow Peril stereotypes and villains...
- Chan Yung-jan
- Olympic athlete, Person, Measured person, Tennis Player, Identity, Athlete, Tennis Tournament Champion
Chan Yung-jan, also known as Latisha Chan, is a Taiwanese professional tennis player. She is known mainly for her success in doubles competitions, having won ten WTA Tour titles. She was the runner-up in Women's Doubles in three Grand Slam finals:...
- Chan Chan
- World Heritage Site, Dated location, Listed Site, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Location, Travel destination
The largest Pre-Columbian city in South America, Chan Chan is an archaeological site in the Peruvian region of La Libertad, 5 km west of Trujillo. Chan Chan was the capital of the historical Chimú culture. Visitors to Chan Chan can enter the Tschudi...
- Chibi Maruko-chan
- Comic Book Series
Chibi Maruko-chan is a Japanese manga series written and illustrated by Momoko Sakura. The series depicts the simple, everyday life of Momoko Sakura in the times of when she was a little girl where everyone call her Maruko and her family in suburban...
- Peter Chan
- Film actor, Person, Organization founder, Award Winner, Identity, Award Nominee, Film producer, Person or entity appearing in film, Film director
Peter Ho-sun Chan is a film director and producer.