Meaning : Thousand; Smell, Perfume, Thousand; smell, perfume,
Origin : Japanese,
Pronunciation : chee-kah-ko ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Chikako:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Chikako:
- From Japanese 千 (chi) "thousand", 香 (ka) "smell, perfume" and 子 (ko) "child".
Songs about Chikako:
- Soushitsu (feat. Chikako Hata) by Lastorder from the Album Allure
Books about Chikako:
- The Global Biopolitics of the IUD: How Science Constructs Contraceptive Users and Women's Bodies (Inside Technology) - Oct 21, 2011 by Chikako Takeshita
- Ruthlessly Bedded, Forcibly Wedded (Harlequin comics) - Oct 27, 2014 by Abby Green and Chikako Kawakami
- Genki Answer Key (An Integrated Course In Elementary Japanese) (Japanese Edition) - Jul 1, 2005 by Eri Banno and Yutaka Ohno
- Psychotherapy and Religion in Japan: The Japanese Introspection Practice of Naikan - Sep 27, 2006 by Chikako Ozawa-de Silva
- Genki II: An Integrated Course in Elementary Japanese - Workbook (English and Japanese Edition) - May 2000 by Eri Banno and Yutaka Ohno
- Genki: An Integrated Course in Elementary Japanese, Workbook 2, 2nd Edition (Book & CD-ROM) (English and Japanese... - Oct 27, 2011 by Eri Banno and Yoko Ikeda
- Aoyama Chikako - subtropical (Gekisha Novel) (1988) ISBN: 4093947694 [Japanese Import] -
- An Integrated Course in Elementary Japanese, Vol. 1 (English and Japanese Edition) - May 1999 by Eri Banno and Yutaka Ohno
- Kanji Look and Learn - 2009 by Eri Banno and Yoko Ikeda
- Genki I: An Integrated Course in Elementary Japanese I - Workbook (English and Japanese Edition) - 2000 by Eri Banno and Yutaka Ohno
Movies about Chikako:
- A Frightful School Horror - Reina Asami, Uehara Chikako, Yoshikawa Eri
- Chikako Sakuragi: Hello Lady
- Ghost System - Atsuko Rukawa, Chikako Sakuragi, Hiroshi Tamaki2002
Wiki information Chikako:
- Princess Kazu
- Person, Family member, Noble person, Deceased Person
Chikako, Princess Kazu was the wife of 14th shogun Tokugawa Iemochi. She was renamed Lady Seikan'in no miya after she took the tonsure as a widow. She was the eighth and youngest daughter of Emperor Ninkō and his concubine, Hashimoto Tsuneko -...
- User, Namespace, User Profile
- Chikako Nakayama
- Athlete, Olympic athlete, Measured person, Person
Chikako Nakayama is a female badminton player from Japan. Nakayama competed in badminton at the 2004 Summer Olympics in women's doubles with partner Keiko Yoshimoti. They had a bye in the first round and were defeated by Saralee Thungthongkam and...
- Chikako Aoyama
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Topic
Chikako Aoyama is an actress.
- Fictional Character, Film character
Chikako is a fictional character from the 1933 Japanese film Woman of Tokyo directed by Yasujirō Ozu.
- Chikako Kaku
- Actor, Topic, Person, Person or entity appearing in film
Chikako Kaku is an actress.
- Chikako Aso
- Woman, Person
- 4577 Chikako
- Star system body, Celestial Object, Orbital Relationship, Asteroid, Astronomical Discovery
- Chikako Fushimi
- Snowboarder, Olympic athlete, Measured person, Athlete, Person, Sponsored Recipient, Competitor
Chikako Fushimi is a Japanese snowboarder. Born in Osaka Prefecture, her career-high has so far been a 3rd place finish in the 2005 Nokia Snowboard FIS World Cup held in Canada. She competed in the Women's Halfpipe in the 2006 Winter Olympics in...
- Chikako Suzuki
- Award Winner, Topic, Film art director, Person, Award Nominee
Chikako Suzuki is a television art director.