If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Chilla:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Definition funny of Chilla:
- "I'm his wife you're nothing but his chilla."
- ex. yo dude we're so chilla right now. dude i know.
- I was chillin like all chillas should be chillin
- Go and feed the chillas.
- As hella is to hot, chilla is to cool.
- We saw some chillas at the bar last night.
- That is one hot chilla!
Songs about Chilla:
- Bustin Back featuring Lil Chilla of the Snypaz [Explicit] by Do or Die from the Album Headz Or Tailz [Explicit]
- Hear You Now (Grand Chillas Mix) by DJ Hooligan from the Album In Search Of Sunrise 3 - Panama
- Can't Take It Anymore (feat. Chilla Jones, Cortez & DJ Doo Wop) [Explicit] by Termanology from the Album Shut Up And Rap [Explicit]
- Coke Money Jones (feat. Easy Money & Chilla Jones) [Explicit] by Slaine from the Album The Boston Project [Explicit]
- Stain (feat. Chin Chilla Meek) [Explicit] by Lonewolf from the Album Stain (feat. Chin Chilla Meek) [Explicit]
- One Shot Chilla by Aswad from the Album Greatest Hits
- One Shot Chilla (Feat Uk Apache) by Aswad from the Album Big Up
- Calavera no chilla by Cadena Perpetua from the Album Plaga
- One Shot Chilla (Underwolves Mix) by Aswad from the Album One Shot Chilla
- One Shot Chilla (Mantronik Cryogenic Formula) by Aswad from the Album One Shot Chilla
Books about Chilla:
- Re-orienting Western Feminisms: Women's Diversity in a Postcolonial World - Nov 28, 1997 by Chilla Bulbeck
- Mighty Fizz Chilla - Jan 3, 2002 by Philip Ridley
- The Reluctant Civilian - Sep 10, 2015 by Chilla Nasmyth
- ¡Chilla en el zoológico! 10 sonidos del zoo (Spanish Edition) (10 Button Sound Book) - Aug 17, 2012 by Parragon Books
- Facing the Wild: Ecotourism, Conservation and Animal Encounters - Dec 3, 2004 by Chilla Bulbeck
- Metamorphoses of the Zoo: Animal Encounter after Noah (Toposophia: Sustainability, Dwelling, Design) - Jun 14, 2010 by Ralph R. Acampora and Helena Pedersen
- Australian Women in Papua New Guinea: Colonial Passages 1920-1960 - Aug 28, 1992 by Chilla Bulbeck
- Mastering Womens Gymnastics - Mar 1, 1978 by ITO/CHILLA-DOLNEY
- Sex, Love and Feminism in the Asia Pacific: A Cross-Cultural Study of Young People's Attitudes (Asian Studies... - Nov 28, 2008 by Chilla Bulbeck
- Chilla Comics economic textbook - easy to understand economics(Chinese Edition) - Apr 1, 2010 by ( HAN ) CUI XIAN GUI
Wiki information Chilla:
Chilla is a spiritual practice of penance and solitude in Sufism known mostly in Indian and Persian traditions. In this ritual a mendicant or ascetic attempts to remain seated in a circle practicing meditation techniques without food for 40 days and...
- City/Town/Village, Dated location, Location, Statistical region, Capital of administrative division, Newspaper circulation area
Chillán is a city in the Bio Bío Region of Chile located about 400 km south of the country's capital, Santiago, near the geographical center of the country. It is the capital of Ñuble Province and, with a population of approximately 175,000 people,...
- South American gray fox
- Biological Species, Organism Classification
The South American gray fox, also known as the Patagonian fox, the chilla or the gray zorro, is a species of Lycalopex, the "false" foxes. It is endemic to the southern part of South America.
- Chilla Canton
- Statistical region, Administrative Division, Dated location, Location
Chilla Canton is a canton of Ecuador, located in the El Oro Province. Its capital is the town of Chilla. Its population at the 2001 census was 2,665.
- Mercedes Chilla
- Person, Measured person, Athlete, Olympic athlete
Mercedes Chilla López is a javelin thrower from Spain. She has represented Spain at two Summer Olympics and has also competed at the World Championships in Athletics. Chilla is the Spanish record holder for the event, with a best mark of 64.07...
Chilla is a wilderness area and part of Rajaji National Park in India. Known as an electricity creator area in the Pauri Garhwal district in the Indian state of Uttrakhand. It is also well known as a wild tourist place of Uttrakhand, standing in the...
- Chilla Porter
- Measured person, Person, Olympic athlete, Athlete
Charles "Chilla" Michael Porter is a former athlete from Australia, who mainly competed in the high jump. He was educated at the Anglican Church Grammar School. He competed for Australia at the 1956 Summer Olympics held in Melbourne, Australia in the...
Chillā is the fifth month in the Nepal Era calendar, the national lunar calendar of Nepal. The month coincides with Phalguna in the Hindu lunar calendar and March in the Gregorian calendar. Chillā begins with the new moon and the full moon falls on...
- Dated location, Location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village
Chillagoe in northern Queensland, Australia, was once a thriving mining town for a range of minerals, but is now reduced to a small zinc mine and some marble quarries. It is within the local government area of Shire of Mareeba. At the 2006 census,...
- Chilla katna
In Hindustani classical music, chilla or chilla katna is a stage of training or ritual where the student is fully isolated from the outside world and lives for music only. Some musicians spend long periods of their training in varying degrees of...