Meaning : Unknown, Gentle, Merciful,
Pronunciation : (Unknown), KLE-mənt ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Clement:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Clement:
- English Meaning: The name Clement is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Clement is: Gentle. Famous Bearer: Clement Moore, writer of 'Twas the Night Before Christmas'.
- American Meaning: The name Clement is an American baby name. In American the meaning of the name Clement is: Gentle. Famous Bearer: Clement Moore, writer of 'Twas the Night Before Christmas'.
- Biblical Meaning: The name Clement is a Biblical baby name. In Biblical the meaning of the name Clement is: Mild; good; merciful.
- Latin Meaning: The name Clement is a Latin baby name. In Latin the meaning of the name Clement is: From 'clemens' meaning mild or merciful. Famous bearer: The British nursery rhyme 'Oranges and Lemons' refers to a church dedicated to St Clement, a disciple of St Paul who became a first century pope; 14 popes have been named Clement.
- English form of the Late Latin name Clemens (or sometimes of its derivative Clementius) which meant "merciful, gentle". This was the name of 14 popes, including Saint Clement I, the third pope, one of the Apostolic Fathers. Another saint by this name was Clement of Alexandria, a 3rd-century theologian and church father who attempted to reconcile Christian and Platonic philosophies. It has been in general as a given name in Christian Europe (in various spellings) since early times. In England it became rare after the Protestant Reformation, though it was revived in the 19th century.
Definition funny of Clement:
- What a Clement guy!!
- Oh man... I love Clement.
- It's a clement day today, think I will go naked.
- Girl 1: Dude look at that guys ass Girl 2: daaaaayummmm hes such a clement boy: wish i had an ass like clement
- Person 1: Are we going to the Doctors today? Person 2: Yes I hope he gives me a Clement. "I want to hug you like a Clement"
- *Thinks to self* Man, this is a good lay! I'm not stopping now, I'll just pull a clements."
- Just the other day my freind was being a Clements.
Expression information Clement:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Clement:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Songs about Clement:
- The Day Thou Gavest Lord Is Ended (St Clement) [Instrumental Version] by John Keys from the Album Funeral Hymns Organ Accompaniments
- F**k U Betta (Abe Clements Radio Remix) by Neon Hitch from the Album F**k U Betta (Remixes) [Explicit]
- Wayfaring Stranger [feat. Vassar Clements] by Tony Rice from the Album Cold On The Shoulder
- St. Clement Dane's Church Bells, The Strand, London by Dr. Sound Effects from the Album Voices Of God: Sounds Of Religions Around The World - Church Bells, Chants and Ceremonies
- Abe Clements Club Mix by Tony Moran and Ultra Naté from the Album Destination Power Pack Remixes Two
- Hold It Against Me (Abe Clements (Radio Remix)) by Britney Spears from the Album Hold It Against Me - The Remixes
- Bayou Baby (feat. Vassar Clements, Jerry Douglas and Sam Bush) by Mark O'Connor from the Album Saturday Night Shuffle - A Celebration of Merle Travis
- The day thou gavest, Lord, is ended (St Clement) by Cambridge/Stephen Cleobury/Benjamin Bayl King's College Choir from the Album Best Loved Hymns
- Muleskinner Blues [feat. Vassar Clements] by Tony Rice from the Album The Bill Monroe Collection
- The Day Thou Gavest, Lord, Is Ended (St Clement) by Cambridge/Stephen Cleobury/Benjamin Bayl King's College Choir from the Album King's College Choir: England My England
Books about Clement:
- Clement of Rome and the Didache: A New Translation and Theological Commentary - Jan 1, 2012 by Kenneth J. Howell
- The Writings of Clement of Rome - Mar 1, 2010 by Clement of Rome
- The Cat Sitter's Whiskers: A Dixie Hemingway Mystery (Dixie Hemingway Mysteries) - Mar 31, 2015 by Blaize Clement and John Clement
- Frindle - Feb 1, 1998 by Andrew Clements and Brian Selznick
- No Talking - Jun 23, 2009 by Andrew Clements and Mark Elliott
- The suppressed Gospels and Epistles of the original New Testament of Jesus the Christ, Volume 6, Clement - May 17, 2012 by William Wake
- Successful Project Management - Feb 5, 2014 by Jack Gido and James P. Clements
- The Night Before Christmas - Sep 29, 2015 by Clement Clarke Moore and David Ercolini
- Lunch Money - Jun 26, 2007 by Andrew Clements and Brian Selznick
- The Report Card - Jan 1, 2006 by Andrew Clements
Movies about Clement:
- Clement (English Subtitled)2003 NR
- Shawn Clement Wisdom in Golf Part 32014 NR
- Shakespeare Was A Big George Jones Fan: Cowboy Jack Clement's Home Movies2005 NR
- Shakespeare Was a Big George Jones Fan: Cowboy Jack Clement's Home Movies2007 NR
- Shawn Clement Wisdom in Golf Part 52014 NR
- Shawn Clement Wisdom in Golf Part 42014 NR
- Shawn Clement Wisdom in Golf Part 12014 NR
- Shawn Clement Wisdom in Golf Part 22014 NR
- Optical Alliance By: Kim Clement2008 NR
- Longines Chronoscope Interviews, 1955, v.4: Maurice Couv de Murville, Rufus Clement2007 NR
Wiki information Clement:
- Pope Clement I
- Deceased Person, Person, Religious Leader, Name source
Pope Clement I, also known as Saint Clement of Rome, is listed by Irenaeus and Tertullian as Bishop of Rome, holding office from 92 to his death in 99. He is considered to be the first Apostolic Father of the Church. Few details are known about...
- Arnaud Clément
- Tennis Tournament Champion, Olympic athlete, Tennis Player, Person, Topic, Identity, Measured person, Athlete
Arnaud Clément is a retired professional tennis player and the current captain of the France Davis Cup team. He reached the final of the 2001 Australian Open and achieved a career-high ranking of World No. 10 in April the same year.
- Clement Attlee
- Person or entity appearing in film, Project participant, Military Person, Identity, Organization leader, Politician, Deceased Person, Person, Chivalric Order Member, Military Commander
Clement Richard Attlee, 1st Earl Attlee, KG, OM, CH, PC, FRS was a British politician who was the Prime Minister of the United Kingdom from 1945 to 1951 and the Leader of the Labour Party from 1935 to 1955. Attlee was the first person to hold the...
- Pope Clement VII
- Deceased Person, Religious Leader, Family member, Person, Person Or Being In Fiction
Pope Clement VII, born Giulio di Giuliano de' Medici, was Pope from 19 November 1523 to his death in 1534.
- First Epistle of Clement
- Written Work
The First Epistle of Clement is a letter addressed to the Christians in the city of Corinth. The letter dates from the late 1st or early 2nd century, and ranks with Didache as one of the earliest—if not the earliest—of extant Christian documents...
- Clement of Alexandria
- Philosopher, Person, Author, Deceased Person
Titus Flavius Clemens, known as Clement of Alexandria to distinguish him from the earlier Clement of Rome, was a Christian theologian who taught at the Catechetical School of Alexandria. A convert to Christianity, he was an educated man who was...
- Jemaine Clement
- Comedian, Person, Film director, TV Writer, TV Producer, Lyricist, Topic, Featured artist, Film writer, Person or entity appearing in film
Jemaine Atea Mahana Clement is a New Zealand comedian, actor and multi-instrumentalist, known as one half of the musical comedy duo Flight of the Conchords along with Bret McKenzie and the voice of Nigel the Cockatoo in the Rio film series.
- Clement of Ohrid
- Name source, Inventor, Deceased Person, Person
Saint Clement of Ohrid was a medieval Bulgarian saint, scholar, writer and enlightener of the Slavs. He was the most prominent disciple of Saints Cyril and Methodius and is often associated with the creation of the Glagolitic and Cyrillic scripts,...
- Clement Greenberg
- Art critic, Influence Node, Author, Collector, Person, Deceased Person, Identity, Literature Subject
Clement Greenberg, occasionally writing under the pseudonym K. Hardesh, was an American essayist known mainly as an influential visual art critic closely associated with American Modern art of the mid-20th century. In particular, he is best...
- Antipope Clement VII
- Deceased Person, Family member, Person
Robert of Geneva was elected to the papacy as Clement VII by the French cardinals who opposed Urban VI, and was the first antipope residing in Avignon, France.