If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Corsini:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Songs about Corsini:
- Commit (Max Corsini Remix) by Andrea Crestani from the Album Commit
- Jellyfishes Leave Me Indifferent (feat. Paolo Corsini) by Enjoy from the Album Subtle Audio, Vol. III (Double Album + DJ Mix)
- Sonata a due trombe detta del Corsini by Igino Conforzi from the Album Girolamo Fantini (1600 - d.1675): Trombe antiche - On authentic instruments
Books about Corsini:
- Current Psychotherapies - Mar 12, 2013 by Danny Wedding and Raymond J. Corsini
- Current Psychotherapies, 9th Edition - Feb 3, 2010 by Raymond J. Corsini and Danny Wedding
- The Corsini Encyclopedia of Psychology and Behavioral Science (Volume 1) - Nov 11, 2002 by W. Edward Craighead and Charles B. Nemeroff
- Current Psychotherapies - Feb 27, 2007 by Raymond J. Corsini and Danny Wedding
- The Dictionary of Psychology - Dec 26, 2001 by Ray Corsini
- Case Studies in Psychotherapy - Mar 26, 2013 by Danny Wedding and Raymond J. Corsini
- The Corsini Letters - Jul 29, 2012 by Philip Beale and Adrian Almond
- The Corsini Encyclopedia of Psychology, 4 Volume Set - Jan 26, 2010 by Irving B. Weiner and W. Edward Craighead
- The Corsini Encyclopedia of Psychology and Behavioral Science, Volume 2, 3rd Edition - Nov 9, 2000 by W. Edward Craighead and Charles B. Nemeroff
- The Corsini Encyclopedia of Psychology and Behavioral Science (Volume 3) - Nov 9, 2000 by W. Edward Craighead and Charles B. Nemeroff
Movies about Corsini:
- The ambitious [DVD] (2007) Viard, Karin; Caravaca, Eric; Corsini, Catherine2007 NR
Wiki information Corsini:
- Palazzo Corsini
- Palace, Museum, Building, Structure, Tourist attraction, Location, Project focus
The Palazzo Corsini is a prominent late-baroque palace in Rome, erected for the Corsini family between 1730–1740 as an elaboration of the prior building on the site, a 15th-century villa of the Riario family, based on designs of Ferdinando Fuga. It...
- Andrew Corsini
- Deceased Person, Person
Andrew Corsini, O.Carm., was an Italian Carmelite friar and bishop of Fiesole, who is honored as a saint within the Catholic Church.
- Catherine Corsini
- Actor, Film director, Topic, Person, Film writer
Catherine Corsini is a French film director, screenwriter and actress. Her film Replay was entered into the 2001 Cannes Film Festival. Her 2012 film Three Worlds competed in the Un Certain Regard section at the 2012 Cannes Film Festival.
- Corsini family
Corsini is the name of a Florentine princely family.
- Ignacio Corsini
- Musician, Musical Artist, Person, Deceased Person
Ignacio Corsini was a well-known Argentine folklore and tango vocalist.
- Pope Clement XII
- Religious Leader, Deceased Person, Architect, Person
Pope Clement XII, born Lorenzo Corsini, was Pope from 12 July 1730 to his death in 1740. He is known for building the new façade of the Basilica di San Giovanni in Laterano, beginning construction of the Trevi Fountain, and the purchase of Cardinal...
- Lionel Corsini
- Musical Artist, Composer, , Record Producer, Musician, Person
- Giulio Corsini
- Measured person, Person, Football player, Athlete, Deceased Person
Giulio Corsini was an Italian professional football player and coach. He played for 15 seasons in the Serie A for Atalanta B.C., A.S. Roma and A.C. Mantova. After finishing his career as a player, he led Atalanta B.C. to the promotion to Serie A in...
- Andrea Corsini
- Person, Deceased Person
Andrea Corsini was an Italian cardinal. A great-nephew of pope Clement XII and a nephew of cardinal Neri Maria Corsini. Pope Clement XIII made him a cardinal in the consistory of 24 September 1759. He was camerlengo of the college of cardinals in...
- Claudia Corsini
Claudia Corsini is a two-time Olympic modern pentathlete from Italy. She won a silver medal for the team at the 2002 World Modern Pentathlon Championships in San Francisco, California, and an individual gold at the 2005 World Modern Pentathlon...