If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Crellin:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Definition funny of Crellin:
- Hey you are so crellin you want to "hang" sometime?
Songs about Crellin:
- Carrickfergus / For All Those Endearing Young Charms / The Wild Colonial Boy (Air / Song / Air) [feat. Ian Crellin... by Dicky Deegan from the Album Hibernia: Celtic Music with Uilleann Pipes
- Crellin by Dead Sea Navigators from the Album Uncharted
- The Flower of Magherally (Song) [feat. Ian Crellin] by Dicky Deegan from the Album Hibernia: Celtic Music with Uilleann Pipes
Books about Crellin:
- A Reference Guide to Medicinal Plants: Herbal Medicine Past and Present - Jan 25, 1990 by John K. Crellin and Jane Philpott
- Trying to Give Ease: Tommie Bass and the Story of Herbal Medicine - Oct 27, 1997 by John K. Crellin and Jane Philpott
- Airbrushing: The Essential Guide - Aug 31, 2013 by Fred Crellin
- Tales of the Caliph - May 11, 2012 by H. N. Crellin
- Plain Southern Eating from the Reminiscences of A. L. Tommie Bass, Herbalist - May 1988 by A. L. Tommie Bass and John K. Crellin
- Mi'sel Joe: An Aboriginal Chief's Journey - Jun 12, 2009 by Raoul R. Andersen and John K. Crellin
- Professionalism and Ethics in Complementary and Alternative Medicine - Dec 15, 2001 by Ethan B Russo and Fernando Ania
- A Social History of Medicines in the Twentieth Century: To Be Taken Three Times a Day - Apr 24, 2004 by John Crellin and Dennis B Worthen
- Jung's Theory of Personality: A modern reappraisal (Research in Analytical Psychology and Jungian Studies) - Jun 5, 2014 by Clare Crellin
- A SOUTHERN YARD GARDEN - The wisdom,wit and advice of A.L.TOMMIE BASS Gardener, Herbalist, Countryman - Dec 1, 2014 by John K. Crellin and Darryl Patton
Wiki information Crellin:
- David Crellin
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Award Nominee, TV Actor
David Crellin is an English actor. Crellin, who was born in Sheffield, West Riding of Yorkshire, is known for roles in Emmerdale as Billy Hopwood, BBC 2's BAFTA award-winning series The Cops as Alan Wakefield, and Coronation Street as gangster Jimmy...
- Crellin, Maryland
- Statistical region, Location
Crellin is a census-designated place in Garrett County, Maryland, United States with a population of 264. There is one small school in Crellin named Crellin Elementary School and visited Washington D.C. for winning the U.S. Green School Award of...
- John Crellin
- Person, Deceased Person
John Crellin was a Manx motorcycle racer from Douglas who died during the 2009 Isle of Man TT on the 5th lap of the Senior race. John was a popular competitor in many sports with a long career in Motorcycle Racing especially the Isle of Man TT,...
- John Crellin
- Deceased Person, Person
John Frissell Crellin MC JP CP was a prominent Member of the House of Keys in the Isle of Man. He was born in Douglas in 1889, the son of J F Crellin MHK JP CP. He was educated at King William's College and served in the First World War in France and...
- Location, City/Town/Village, Statistical region, Dated location
- Benjamin Crellin
- TV Actor, Person
Benjamin Crellin is a New Zealand comedian, actor and writer.
- Musical Artist, Person
- Naomi Crellin
- Musician, Musician, Person
Naomi Crellin is a musical artist.
- Jeffrey Crellin
- Oboist, Person, Musical Artist
- Robert Crellin
Robert Crellin was a shipwreck survivor who saved more than twenty persons from the RMS Empress of Ireland disaster in 1914. After the disaster, he gained fame for stating that a young girl that he also saved was the real hero of the disaster.