If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Cunda:
- Name Number: 7. Meaning: Inner, Thought, Mind, Psychology, Secret, Mystic, Strange, Study, Knowledge, Loneliness, Rest
Songs about Cunda:
- Maha Cunda Dharani by Imee Ooi and Chai Yu from the Album Ten Short Mantra Volume 2
- Que No Cunda El Panico by Lito Y Polaco from the Album Fuera De Serie [Explicit]
- Bout It (feat. Eaze & Julz Cunda) [Explicit] by Vegas Rich from the Album Man of Business [Explicit]
- Cunda Island with Oud by Do?a Sesleri from the Album Aegean Waters - Nature Sounds For Relaxation, Meditation, Deep Sleep Binaural Recording
- Cunda'da Aksamüstü by Muammer Ketencoglu from the Album Gezgin
- Darkest Hour (feat. Jason Stabbs, Julz Cunda & Straight Up) [Explicit] by Lhagic from the Album Triple L's [Explicit]
- Exotic (feat. Uptop Cunda & Weatherman Beatz) [Explicit] by Fette da Don from the Album AwcraziiiLyfe [Explicit]
- Que Cunda el Pánico by Reina Republicana from the Album Reina Republicana
- Split Sec (feat. Uptop Cunda) [Explicit] by Fette da Don from the Album AwcraziiiLyfe [Explicit]
Books about Cunda:
- Cunda Yolu Ayvalik'tan Gecer - 2009 by Ahmet Yorulmaz
- Consigue que tu dinero cunda : como evitar gastos inAÂºtiles y aprovechar las oportunidades -
- Girit'ten Cunda'ya - 2003 by Ahmet Yorulmaz
- Conservation of Library Materials. a Manual on the Care, Repair and Restoration of Library Materials - 1967 by George Daniel Martin Cunda
- The Long Discourses of the Buddha: A Translation of the Digha Nikaya (Teachings of the Buddha) - Jun 15, 1995 by Maurice Walshe and Ajahn Sumedho
- The Life of the Buddha: According to the Pali Canon - Sep 1, 2003 by Ñanamoli, Bhikkhu
- Great Disciples of the Buddha: Their Lives, Their Works, Their Legacy (Teachings of the Buddha) - Jun 15, 2003 by Nyanaponika Thera and Hellmuth Hecker
- Sayings of the Buddha: New Translations from the Pali Nikayas (Oxford World's Classics) - Dec 1, 2008 by Rupert Gethin
- Persephone's Quest: Entheogens and the Origins of Religion - Jul 29, 1992 by R. Gordon Wasson and Stella Kramrisch
- Buddhist Goddesses of India - Aug 25, 2015 by Miranda Shaw
Wiki information Cunda:
- Man, Person
In Buddhism in the Mahaparinibbana Sutta of the Pali canon, Kunda or Cunda was a blacksmith who gave the last meal as an offering to Buddha. Falling violently ill, The Buddha instructed his attendant Ānanda to convince Cunda that the meal eaten at...
- Cunda Island
- Location, Geographical Feature, Island
Cunda Island, also called Alibey Island, is the largest of the Ayvalık Islands archipelago in Turkey, which was historically called the Εκατόνησα or Μοσχονήσια archipelago in Greek. It is a small island in the northwestern Aegean Sea, off the coast...
- Location, Dated location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village
Cunday is a town and municipality in the Tolima department of Colombia. The population of the municipality was 11,440 as of the 1993 census.
- Krueng Cunda River
- Tourist attraction, Location
Krueng Cunda River is a river in Aceh in Indonesia.
- Peter Cundall
- TV Host, TV Personality, Musical Artist, Military Person, TV Actor, Musician, Person, Topic
Peter Cundall, AM is a horticulturalist, conservationist, author, broadcaster and television personality in Australia. He currently lives in Tasmania's Tamar Valley, and until the age of 81 continued to be a presenter of the ABC TV program Gardening...
- Miguel Angel Lavié da Cunda
- Soccer Defender, Measured person, Athlete, Football player, Person
Miguel Angel Lavié da Cunda better known simply as Miguel Lavié is an Uruguayan professional football defender playing for Heredia Jaguares de Peten in the Liga Nacional de Fútbol de Guatemala.
- Film character, Fictional Character
Cunda is a fictional character in the 1990 drama film The 5th Monkey (A.K.A. O Quinto Macaco).
- Film character, Fictional Character
- Mark Cundari
- Professional Ice hockey Player, Ice hockey player, Measured person, Athlete, Person
Mark Anthony Cundari is a Canadian professional ice hockey defenceman. He is currently playing with the San Jose Sharks of the National Hockey League. As a junior, Cundari was a member of two Memorial Cup championship teams with the Windsor Spitfires...
- Que te cunda
- Canonical Version, Musical Recording