Meaning : To tame, subdue, To Tame, Subdue,
Origin : Bulgarian,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Damyan:
- Name Number: 4. Meaning: Stability, Sameness, Regular, Rules, Condition, Responsibility, Routine, Frame, Detail, Order
Additional information Damyan:
- Greek Meaning: The name Damyan is a Greek baby name. In Greek the meaning of the name Damyan is: Tame.
- Bulgarian form of DAMIAN
Definition funny of Damyan:
- What's his name? His name is Damyan. That explains everything. Isn't he cute? Heck, Yeah!
Expression information Damyan:
- People with this name tend to be a powerful force to all whose lives they touch. They are capable, charismatic leaders who often undertake large endeavors with great success. They value truth, justice, and discipline, and may be quick-tempered with those who do not. If they fail to develop their potential, they may become impractical and rigid.
Soul information Damyan:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Damyan:
- All Night (Low District feat. Damyan Remix) by Pedro Faria feat. Kavina Ladean from the Album All Night
- Cobo Wobo (feat. Damyan) by Low District from the Album Cobo Wobo (feat. Damyan)
- Damyan Music by Prasad Tulachen from the Album Songs and Dances of Nepal
- Damyan Music by Nawang Tsering from the Album Songs and Dances of Nepal
- Damyan tanets vodi by Trakia Folk Ensemble from the Album Grozdana
- Damyan The Master Sat Down by Dobrudja Folk Ensemble from the Album Folk Songs & Dances
- Essential Love (Low District feat. Damyan Remix) by Emiliano S from the Album Essential Love
- First (feat. Damyan, Joint Sax) by Low District from the Album Traveling
- Last Night (feat. Aly Be, Damyan) by Low District from the Album Last Night (feat. Aly Be, Damyan)
- Last Night (feat. Aly Be, Damyan) [Corvino Traxx Rmx] by Low District from the Album Last Night (feat. Aly Be, Damyan)
Books about Damyan:
- THE BRAIN EVOLUTION SERIES BOOK 1 (THE BRAIN EVOLUTION MANUAL SERIES) - Dec 20, 2013 by John C MacDonald and Damyan J MacDonald
- The two worlds of Damyan - 1966 by Marie Halun Bloch
- Pat kam savarshenstvo, kniga 3: Balgarska diamichna yoga / Път към съвършенството, книга 3: Българска динамична... - 2013 by Damyan Gluhovski
- I Was Curious -- A Crystal Ball Gazer - 1972 by Damyan DELMONICO
- Dracula Chronicles: Son of the Dragon (Volume 1) - Feb 13, 2013 by Victor T Foia
- The Merchant's Prologue and Tale (Cambridge School Chaucer) - Jun 7, 2001 by Geoffrey Chaucer and Sheila Innes
- Chaucer: The Canterbury Tales (Landmarks of World Literature (New)) - Jan 22, 2004 by Winthrop Wetherbee
- Heroic Ballads of Serbia (Forgotten Books) - Feb 6, 2008 by Leonard Bacon
- The Killing Trial (Soldier Recruitment Trilogy) (Volume 1) - Sep 12, 2013 by Drake R. Todd
- CrossOver - Nov 24, 2014 by Paul Proffet
Wiki information Damyan:
- Damyan Velchev
- Person, Military Commander, Deceased Person
Damyan Velchev or Velcev was a Bulgarian politician and general. In 1930, he became a member of the Zveno group. In 1934, he was the leader of the pro-Zveno coup, but did not become a minister and stayed in the background. After the counter-coup of...
- Damyan Georgiev
- Soccer, Person, Athlete, Measured person, Football player
Damyan Georgiev, is a former Bulgarian football player. Georgiev was a striker for Cherno More Varna from 1969 to 1978. He played 213 matches and scored 56 goals in the top Bulgarian division. For Bulgaria U19, Georgiev was capped 11 times. He...
- Statistical region, Dated location, Location, City/Town/Village
Damyanitsa is a village in the municipality of Sandanski, in Blagoevgrad Province, Bulgaria.
- Damyang County
- Location, Statistical region, Dated location
Damyang County is a county in Jeollanam-do, South Korea. Tourism is a major local industry. Notable local products include bamboo goods and strawberries. Damyang is not to be confused with Danyang, which is located in eastern North Chungcheong...
- Dame Gruev
- Deceased Person, Organization founder, Person
Damyan Yovanov Gruev or Damjan Jovanov Gruev, often known by his short name Dame Gruev, was а Bulgarian revolutionary and insurgent leader in Ottoman Macedonia and Thrace. He was among the founders of the Bulgarian Macedonian-Adrianople Revolutionary...
- Location, Statistical region
Damyanovo is a village in the municipality of Sevlievo, in Gabrovo Province, in northern central Bulgaria.
- Georgi Damyanovo
- Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Location
Georgi Damyanovo is a village in northwestern Bulgaria, part of Montana Province. It is the administrative centre of the homonymous Georgi Damyanovo Municipality, which lies in the southern part of Montana Province. The village is located at the foot...
- Damyan Damyanov
- Person, Football player, Athlete, Measured person
- Damyan Dinev
- Film crewmember, Person, Topic
- Georgi Damyanov
- Politician, Deceased Person, Person
Georgi Purvanov Damyanov was a Bulgarian communist politician. Damyanov was born in Lopushna, near Ferdinand, Bulgaria. He served as defense minister during the first stage of Bulgaria's communist regime, from 1946 to 1950. On May 27, 1950, he was...