Meaning : Meaning 'pearl of wisdom ' in Hebrew or 'star' in Khmer, the name Dara, when used for boys can be a pet name of Darragh and therefore also means 'oak tree'., Oak tree, Compassionate,
Pronunciation : (DAERah), Dah rah,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Dara:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Additional information Dara:
- Dara is a boy's name originated from Ireland which is recently popular in both America and Ireland. The host of comedy show Mock the Week is named Dara O'Briain.
- Cambodian Meaning: The name Dara is a Cambodian baby name. In Cambodian the meaning of the name Dara is: Stars.
Definition funny of Dara:
- Dara is cool and is a fun person to be with
- .that dara just bit that guy, wow what a daangerous animal . wow that girl has a nice dara
- Dude: So, someone helped me open my locker today. Chick: Who was it? Dude: That girl Dara. She's really nice. Chick: Oooooooh, yeaaaaaahhhh!! I know her, she's awesome. Dude: And, she's incredibly hott. Chick: Ugh!!! You asshole!!!!!!
- guy #1- yo do you know dara? guy #2- yeah man, shes mad awesome. i love her. guy #1- same shes the best! guy #2- yo back off shes mine!
- That girl is defiantly a Dara cause I just poped a boner
- Man. She's such a COOL dork! What a Dara!
- "Wow look at that cool, smart girl!" "Dude, thats Dara!!!!" "Shes like a goddess!"
Expression information Dara:
- for harmony and balance in their lives, and respond positively to beautiful things.
Soul information Dara:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Dara:
- Oh Dara... by Anthony Cumia & Brother Joe from the Album Oh Dara...
- Should've Never Let You Go (With Dara Sedaka) by Neil Sedaka from the Album The Definitive Collection
- Raga Hameer: Tarana in Ektaal "Deem Dara Dir Dir Tele Lana" by Ustad Rashid Khan from the Album The Idea of Genius: Ustad Rashid Khan
- Hal dara by Sarband from the Album Sephardic Songs
- Highway (feat. Dara Maclean) by August Rain from the Album American Jesus
- Kiss (Dara) by 2NE1 from the Album To Anyone
- Free Originally Performed By Dara Maclean by Sunfly Karaoke from the Album Sunfly Karaoke- Contemporary Christian Hits, Vol. 1
- Uska Dara - A Turkish Tale by Eartha Kitt from the Album The Essential Eartha Kitt
- Uska Dara - A Turkish Tale by Eartha Kitt from the Album Eartha Kitt
- Dara Factor One by Weather Report from the Album Weather Report
Books about Dara:
- Tonight or Never - Jan 6, 2014 by Dara Joy
- Dish! First Course: The Appetizer - May 18, 2015 by Dara Joy
- Cat Scratched! (Matrix of Destiny Book 6) - Jan 6, 2014 by Dara Joy
- Death by Ploot Ploot! (Matrix of Destiny Book 5) - Jan 6, 2014 by Dara Joy
- The World to Come: A Novel - Oct 17, 2006 by Dara Horn
- Dara - Intro to Tonics - Mar 9, 2015 by Dara Dubinet
- Affirmative Advocacy: Race, Class, and Gender in Interest Group Politics - May 15, 2007 by Dara Z. Strolovitch
- INSIDE STORY - 2007 by Dara Marks
- A Guide for the Perplexed: A Novel - Apr 7, 2014 by Dara Horn
- The Sapphire Pendant (Clifton Sisters Book 1) - May 18, 2015 by Dara Girard
Movies about Dara:
- Resistance Stretching With Dara Torres2008 G
- Physical Training Workout with Dara Torres Part 12015 NR
- Resistance Stretching 2 With Intro By Dara Torres2013
- Physical Training Workout with Dara Torres Part 22015 NR
- Dara - Tonics2011
- Dara O'Briain: The Live Collection, 2006-2010 NR
- Dara - Liquids Only2011
- Macabre (2009) ( Rumah Dara (Darah) ) Unrated
- Dara O Briain - Craic Dealer - Live 2012 Unrated
- Jan Dara2005 Unrated
Wiki information Dara:
- Alternative hip hop Artist, Film actor, Broadcast Artist, Featured artist, Composer, Influence Node, TV Actor, TV program guest, Measured person, Social network user
Nasir bin Olu Dara Jones, better known as Nas /ˈnɑːz/, is an American rapper, songwriter, record producer, and actor. The son of jazz musician Olu Dara, Nas has released eight consecutive platinum and multi-platinum albums and sold over 25 million...
- Dara Shikoh
- Noble person, Literature Subject, Deceased Person, Person
Dara Shikoh, M 28 October 1615 – 30 August 1659 [Julian]/9 September 1659 [Gregorian] was the eldest son and the heir-apparent of the fifth Mughal Emperor Shah Jahan. His name دارا شكوه in Persian means "as magnificent as Dara". He was favoured as a...
Dara or Daras was an important East Roman fortress city in northern Mesopotamia on the border with the Sassanid Empire. Because of its great strategic importance, it featured prominently in the Roman-Persian conflicts of the 6th century, with the...
- Dara Singh
- Actor, Deceased Person, TV Actor, Film director, Film actor, Film producer, Identity, Film story contributor, Influence Node, Topic
Dara Singh was an Indian wrestler-turned-actor. He started acting in 1952 and was the first sportsman to be nominated to the Rajya Sabha of India. He worked as Hindi and Punjabi film producer, director and writer, and he acted in films and...
- Dara Torres
- Swimmer, Award Winner, Person, Topic, Identity, TV Actor, Award Nominee, Measured person, Olympic athlete, Athlete
Dara Grace Torres is an American former competition swimmer who is a twelve-time Olympic medalist and former world record-holder in three events. Torres is the first and only swimmer to represent the United States in five Olympic Games, and, at age...
- Singer, TV Personality, Film actor, Featured artist, Musical Artist, Person or entity appearing in film, TV Actor, Topic, Person, Musician
Dara Rolins, also known as Darin[k]a Rolincová is a Slovak recording artist and entrepreneur. Her music career began at the age of nine, after being cast in the television musical Zázračný autobus. The early role established a formula for her regular...
- Dara Ó Briain
- Comedian, Award Nominee, TV Actor, Influence Node, Person, TV Personality
Dara Ó Briain is an Irish comedian and television presenter in Britain and Ireland. He is noted for hosting topical panel shows such as Mock the Week, The Panel, and The Apprentice: You're Fired!. His TV work also includes starring in and writing of...
- Jan Dara
- Romance Film, Netflix Title, Adaptation, Film, Topic
Jan Dara is a 2001 Thai erotic-period-drama film directed and co-written by Nonzee Nimibutr and co-starring Hong Kong cinema actress Christy Chung. It is based on a novel by Utsana Phloengtham. The film premiered at the 2001 Toronto International...
- Olu Dara
- Jazz Artist, Theatrical Composer, Musical Director, Award Nominee, Theater Designer, Person, Musician, Featured artist, Topic, Identity
Olu Dara Jones is an American cornetist, guitarist and singer. He is the father of rapper Nas.
- Dara Bubamara
- Balkan Pop Artist, Musical Artist, Person
Radojka Kesić, known by her stage name Dara Bubamara, is a Serbian pop-folk recording artist. She became more known to youth after publicly attacking Jelena Karleuša.