Meaning : Pearl of Wisdom, Pearl Of Wisdom,
Origin : Hebrew,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Darda:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Darda:
- Biblical Meaning: The name Darda is a Biblical baby name. In Biblical the meaning of the name Darda is: Home of knowledge.
Expression information Darda:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Darda:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for love and companionship, and want to work with others to achieve peace and harmony.
Songs about Darda:
- Bay Darda Sitamgar by Anath Nath Bose from the Album Rare Collection of Immortal Music
- Be Darda Di Duniya by Babbu Gulwan from the Album Punjabi Heartbroken Songs
- Be darda rasha rasha by Javed Akhtar from the Album Pushto Geet, Vol. 1
- Beni Darda Koyma by Suzan Bayat from the Album Yar Benim
- Darda by Rouh Anghiz (Bahtol Abbasi) from the Album Old But Gold Vol. 2
- Darda by Mohsen Namjoo from the Album Trust the Tangerine Peel
- Darda by Jigante from the Album Asparagus
- Darda by Roohangiz from the Album Asare Javdane Moosighie Asile Irani, Vol 4
- Darda (Original Mix) by Shahram Shokoohi from the Album Best Of Shahram Shokoohi
- Darda Amach Chama by Tanveer Nazar from the Album Tanveer Nazar - Maar Mahrag, Vol. 1
Books about Darda:
- Nimepumzika 2009 - Mashairi YA Kisasa: Modern Swahili Poetry - Aug 22, 2009 by Darda King
- TimeFlyz, Vol. 3: Berlin Breakout (v. 3) - Feb 7, 2008 by Ben Avery and Bud Rogers
- TimeFlyz, Vol. 4: Tunnel Twist-up (v. 4) - Jun 8, 2008 by Ben Avery and Bud Rogers
- Turtle Trouble (TimeFlyz, Vol. 2) - Jul 29, 2007 by Ben Avery and Bud Rogers
- Forging Ahead for God - Oct 2, 2009 by Darda Burkhart
- Bedroom Life - Apr 22, 2015 by Nitin Darda
- TimeFlyz, Vol. 1: Pyramid Peril (v. 1) - Jul 29, 2007 by Ben Avery and Bud Rogers
- Darda Rennbahnen - Detailgetreuer Nachbau (German Edition) - Mar 1, 2015 by Hans Grewald
- Reptiles of Washington and Oregon - Sep 1995 by Robert M. Storm and William P. Leonard
- Opowiem ci mroczną historię - Oct 2, 2015 | Unabridged by Stefan Darda and Roch Siemianowski
Movies about Darda:
- Hattyudal / Villa Negra / Keleti Marton Filmje / Region 2 PAL DVD / Audio: Hungarian / Subtitle: English, Hungarian...
Wiki information Darda:
- City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region, Dated location
Darda is a village and a municipality just north of Osijek, Croatia. It is located across the Drava river in Baranja. The population of the village is 5,394, with a total of 7,062 people in the municipality.
Darda is the name of a German toy car racing set which was most popular in Europe and the USA throughout the '80s and '90s. Today the toys can be ordered online from retailers such as Only Toys, Darda UK. In Sweden Darda Sweden is both wholesaler and...
- Strait, Geographical Feature, Body Of Water, Location, Statistical region
The Dardanelles, formerly known as Hellespont, is a narrow strait in northwestern Turkey connecting the Aegean Sea to the Sea of Marmara. It is one of the Turkish Straits, along with its counterpart, the Bosphorus. It is located at approximately...
- Abu Darda
- Man, Person
Abu Darda was one of the companions of the Islamic prophet Muhammad.
- Rajendra Darda
- Politician, Person
Rajendra Jawaharlal Darda was a Member of the Legislative Assembly from the Aurangabad East constituency and was a Cabinet Minister for Education, Government of Maharashtra in India.
- City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region, HUD Foreclosure Area, HUD County Place, Capital of administrative division, Location
Dardanelle is a city in Yell County, Arkansas, United States. The population was 4,745 at the 2010 census. Along with Danville, it is one of two county seats for Yell County. It is located near Lake Dardanelle. Dardanelle is part of the Russellville...
- Darda Sales
Darda Sales is a Canadian swimmer, 4.0 point wheelchair basketball player and motivational speaker. She won gold medals with the 4x100 medley relay team at the 2000 Summer Paralympics in Sydney and the 2002 IPC Swimming World Championships in Mar del...
- Film character, Opera Character, Fictional Character
In Greek mythology, Dardanus was a son of Zeus and Electra, daughter of Atlas, and founder of the city of Dardanus at the foot of Mount Ida in the Troad. Dionysius of Halicarnassus states that Dardanus' original home was in Arcadia, where Dardanus...
The Dardani, or Dardanians was a tribe that occupied the region of Dardania, at the Thraco-Illyrian contact zone; their identification as either an Illyrian or Thracian tribe is uncertain. Their territory itself was not considered part of Illyria by...
Dardania was a Roman and Byzantine province in the Balkans, initially an unofficial region in Moesia, then a province administratively part of the Diocese of Moesia. It was named after the ancient tribe of Dardani which inhabited the region prior to...