Meaning : Belongs to God, Belongs To God,
Origin : Armenian,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Darman:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Definition funny of Darman:
- Dean and Arman has a baby?!?!=Darman also http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/RC-1136
Songs about Darman:
- Darman Ba Darna Ghwarama by Haroon Bacha from the Album Darman
- Tumhi ho darman ka dariya ya rasool allah by Abida Khanam from the Album Africa program, vol. 4
- Wala Digar Ne Darman by Samina Kanwal from the Album Disco Singhar by Samina Kanwal
Books about Darman:
- Castellan (Crusader Chronicles Book 3) - Dec 21, 2014 by Peter Darman
- Master of Mayhem (Crusader Chronicles Book 4) - May 19, 2015 by Peter Darman
- Companions (The Parthian Chronicles) (Volume 5) - Jul 11, 2014 by Peter Darman
- Army of the Wolf (Crusader Chronicles Book 2) - Feb 26, 2014 by Peter Darman
- The Sword Brothers (Crusader Chronicles Book 1) - Sep 27, 2013 by Peter Darman
- The Parthian (The Parthian Chronicles) - Jul 20, 2013 by Peter Darman
- Carrhae (The Parthian Chronicles) (Volume 4) - Sep 27, 2013 by Peter Darman
- Landslide: LBJ and Ronald Reagan at the Dawn of a New America - Jul 7, 2015 by Jonathan Darman
- Parthian Vengeance (Parthian Chronicles Book 3) - Jul 27, 2012 by Peter Darman
- Parthian Dawn (Parthian Chronicles Book 2) - Jan 15, 2012 by Peter Darman
Movies about Darman:
- Charlie Rose with William Kristol & Stuart Stevens; Richard Darman; David Denby2006
- Charlie Rose with R.W. Apple Jr., Cokie Roberts &Tim Russert; Felix Rohatyn, Mort Zuckerman, Lawrence Summers...2006
Wiki information Darman:
- Dated location, City/Town/Village, Location, Statistical region
Darman is a village in Akhtachi-ye Gharbi Rural District, in the Central District of Mahabad County, West Azerbaijan Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its population was 66, in 11 families.
- Richard Darman
- Person, Politician, Deceased Person, Author
Richard Gordon Darman was an American businessman and government official who served in senior positions during the presidencies of Ronald Reagan and George H. W. Bush.
- Statistical region, Dated location, City/Town/Village, Location
Dărmăneşti is a town in the eastern Romania, in Bacău County, in the valleys of the Trotuş and Uz rivers. The town is named after one of its leaders, "Dărman" and the earliest reference to the town is from the 16th century. As of 2011, it has a...
- Film character, Fictional Character
Darman is a fictional character from the 1991 film Prince of Shadows.
- Peter Darman
- Author, Person
- Darman and Kudelin
Darman and Kudelin were two Bulgarian nobles who jointly ruled the region of Braničevo as independent or semi-independent autocrats in the late 13th century. Regarded by historians to be "probably Bulgarians of Cuman origin", the two brothers used...
- Location, Statistical region
Darmannes is a commune in the Haute-Marne department in north-eastern France.
Darman was a Bulgarian noble who ruled the region of Braničevo jointly with Kudelin in the late 13th century (1273–1291).
- Abdurrahman Shugaba Darman
- Deceased Person, Person
Alhaji Abdurrahman Shugaba Darman was a Nigerian politician from Borno State, and a contemporary of the late Sir Ahmadu Bello. Shugaba Darman was a founding member of the Great Nigeria People's Party and was elected as a member of the Borno State...
- Darman Chay
- Statistical region, Location
Darman Chay is a village in Qaqazan-e Gharbi Rural District, in the Central District of Takestan County, Qazvin Province, Iran. At the 2006 census, its existence was noted, but its population was not reported.