If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Denville:
- Name Number: 2. Meaning: Partnership, Sense, Other, Passive, Assistance, Acceptance, Intimacy, Peace
Definition funny of Denville:
- Denville Resident #1: Thank god the demographics of denville are as follows: 98.3% caucasian, 1.7% asian, 0% black, 0% hispanic. Denville Resident #2: Amen to that, brother. Those are good numbers indeed.
Songs about Denville:
- Denville by Hyphen-One from the Album The First Letter [Explicit]
- Denville (Clean Version) by Hyphen-One from the Album Denville Remixes
- Denville (Instrumental) by Hyphen-One from the Album Denville Remixes
- Denville (Vocal Mix) by Hyphen-One from the Album Denville Remixes
- Denville, What a Good Township! by The Guy Who Sings Songs About Cities & Towns from the Album New Jersey Has Townships and Boroughs Too, Nj
Books about Denville:
- Denville (Images of America: New Jersey) - Jun 25, 2001 by Vito Bianco
- Denville's Union Hill (NJ) (Images of America) - Nov 17, 2003 by Vito Bianco for the Denville Historical Society & Museum
- The Denville Diamond (Regency Romance, No 154) - Jun 1, 1991 by Winifred Witton
- The Denville Diamond, Harlequin Regency # 54 - 1991 by Winifred Witton
- Denville days: A history of Denville Township, County of Morris, State of New Jersey, 1600-1955 - 1955 by Mildred Lawrence Gill
- DENVILLE-ROCKAWAY JUNIORS COOKBOOK - 1977 by Nancy Todor
- (Reprint) 1962 Yearbook: Morris Catholic High School, Denville, New Jersey - May 1, 1962 by Yearbook Staff, Morris Catholic High School 1962
- (Reprint) 1961 Yearbook: Morris Catholic High School, Denville, New Jersey - May 1, 1961 by Morris Catholic High School, 1961 Yearbook Staff of
- A Life Well Lived - Dec 16, 2012 by John Vialard
- Bridging the Years in Denville - 1963 by Charles M. TOELAER and Photo-Illustrated
Wiki information Denville:
- Location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, Dated location
Denville Township is a township in Morris County, New Jersey, United States. As of the 2010 United States Census, the township's population was 16,635, reflecting an increase of 811 from the 15,824 counted in the 2000 Census, which had in turn...
Denville Station is a large New Jersey Transit station in Denville Township, New Jersey. Located on Estling Road, the three-platform station serves both the Morristown Line and the Montclair-Boonton Line, with service to Hoboken or to New York City...
- Denville Hall
- Project focus, Location, Structure
Denville Hall is a historic building in Northwood, a town in the London Borough of Hillingdon, England which is used as a retirement home for professional actors, actresses and other theatrical professions. The present building incorporates part of a...
- Denville Township School District
- School district, Organization, Location
The Denville Township School District is a comprehensive public school district serving students in pre-Kindergarten through eighth grade from Denville Township, in Morris County, New Jersey, United States in two elementary schools and a middle...
- Alfred Denville
- Politician, Deceased Person, Person
Alfred Arthur Hinchcliffe Denville was an English actor, theatre impresario and Conservative Party politician. Denville, an actor by trade, ran one of the UK's leading repertory companies. In 1924 Denville founded Denville Hall, a retirement home for...
- Denville Free Public Library
- Public Library System
- Terrance Denville
- Actor, Person, Film actor, Topic
Terrance Denville appeared in the 1995 film GoldenEye
Denvilles is a locality within Havant to the north of Warblington railway station. In 1877 it consisted of a solitary farm but by 1897 there were several roads of detached residencies. Slowly the area grew, and in the 1960s it doubled in size as...
- Indian Lake
- Lake, Location, Body Of Water, Geographical Feature
Indian Lake is a reservoir and unincorporated community situated 509 feet above sea level in Denville Township, New Jersey. Snake Hill rises 780 feet to its west and Chestnut Hill rises 640 feet to its east.
- Denville Bond
- Actor, Film actor, Person, Topic
Denville Bond is an actor.