Meaning : From The Deer Park Farm, From the deer park farm,
Pronunciation : DAHR-bee, DUR-bee ,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Derby:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Derby:
- Norse Meaning: The name Derby is a Norse baby name. In Norse the meaning of the name Derby is: From Denmark.
- English Meaning: The name Derby is an English baby name. In English the meaning of the name Derby is: Deer Park, from the surname and place name Derby. Also 'Without envy.
- Irish Meaning: The name Derby is an Irish baby name. In Irish the meaning of the name Derby is: Free from envy.
- Shakespearean Meaning: The name Derby is a Shakespearean baby name. In Shakespearean the meaning of the name Derby is: Henry VI, Part 2' Sir John Stanley. 'King Henry the Sixth, Part III' Sir William Stanley. 'King Richard III' Lord Stanley, called also Earl of Derby.
- From a surname which was a variant of DARBY.
Definition funny of Derby:
- "Hey want to go into Derby tonight?" "Id rather stick a fork in my eye"
- Man Utd v Man City (Manchester) Arsenal v Chelsea (London) Liverpool v Everton (Merseyside)
- i.e.Tottenham Hotspur v Arsenal Rangers v Celtic
- person one: Hey man whats up? person two: O hey der by! just raking some seaweed, you? person one: what in the hell did you just say?
- Graham: Shall we go to Derby? Sarah: No, I've not got my walking boots on.
- "Yo son I could go for some derby man." "Hell yea let's go get some fez."
- Smokin' on that derby all day erry day.
Expression information Derby:
- People with this name tend to be passionate, compassionate, intuitive, romantic, and to have magnetic personalities. They are usually humanitarian, broadminded and generous, and tend to follow professions where they can serve humanity. Because they are so affectionate and giving, they may be imposed on. They are romantic and easily fall in love, but may be easily hurt and are sometimes quick-tempered.
Soul information Derby:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Songs about Derby:
- The Earl Of Derby, His Galliard By John Dowland by Jan Akkerman from the Album Tabernakel (US Release)
- Brown Derby Jump by Cherry Poppin' Daddies from the Album Zoot Suit Riot
- Borderland Derby by William Ross from the Album 50 to 1 (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack)
- The Derby Ram by Mat Williams from the Album Full English - A Collection of Traditional British Folk Songs
- Roller Derby Queen by Jim Croce from the Album Life And Times
- Roller Derby Queen by Jim Croce from the Album Photographs & Memories - His Greatest Hits
- Bugle: First Call (Kentucky Derby) by Patriotic Music and Military Songs from the Album American Patriotic Music and Military Songs
- Black Derby Jacket by Tim Timebomb from the Album Black Derby Jacket
- Derby Day [Explicit] by Cheeseburger from the Album Cheeseburger [Explicit]
- Brown Derby No. 2 (Joseph Lamb, C1988) by Sue Keller from the Album I Got What It Takes
Books about Derby:
- Showdown at Snakegrass Junction (The Derby Man Book 2) - Aug 25, 2014 by Gary McCarthy
- Derby Life: A Crash Course in the Incredible Sport of Roller Derby - Jul 18, 2015 by Margot Atwell
- The Derby Man (The Derby Man Series Book 1) - May 6, 2014 by Gary McCarthy
- Silver Shot (The Derby Man Book 5) - Sep 5, 2014 by Gary McCarthy
- Death By Derby - Apr 21, 2015 by Abigail Keam
- Behind Closed Doors: Secrets of Great Management (Pragmatic Programmers) - Sep 29, 2005 by Johanna Rothman and Esther Derby
- The Dictator's Seduction: Politics and the Popular Imagination in the Era of Trujillo (American Encounters/Global... - Jul 17, 2009 by Lauren H. Derby
- Roller Derby 101: The Fresh Meat Training Manual - Jan 17, 2013 by Punchy O'Guts
- Building the Fastest Pinewood Derby Car: Speed Secrets for Crossing the Finish Line First! - Dec 1, 2012 by Troy Thorne
- Pinewood Derby Speed Secrets: Design and Build the Ultimate Car - Nov 20, 2006 by DK
Movies about Derby:
- Down & Derby2011 NR CC
- Derby Dogs2013 PG CC
- Wellington International Hunter Derby Holiday and Horse2015 NR
- DERBY MADNESS! The Movie2009 NR
- Third Watch: Season 12008 NR
- Demon of the Derby: The Ann Calvello Story2012 NR
- Home Run Derby1959 CC
- Down and Derby2005 PG
- Home Run Derby - The Complete Series
- Derby Dogs2012 PG
Wiki information Derby:
- Governmental Jurisdiction, Travel destination, Organization scope, Filming location, Statistical region, City/Town/Village, UK statistical location, Location, Sports Team Location, Administrative Division
Derby is a city and unitary authority area in the East Midlands region of England. It lies upon the banks of the River Derwent in the south of the county of Derbyshire, of which it is the county town. In the 2011 census, the city had a population of...
- Derby County F.C.
- Sports Team, Identity, Employer, Organization, Award Winner, Award Nominee, Football team
Derby County Football Club /ˈdɑrbi ˈkaʊnti/ is an English football club based in Derby. Notable for being one of the twelve founder members of the Football League in 1888, it is one of only ten clubs to have competed in every season of the English...
- Epsom Derby
- Recurring event
The Derby Stakes, popularly known as The Derby, in the United States as the Epsom Derby, and under its present sponsor as the Investec Derby, is a Group 1 flat horse race in England open to three-year-old thoroughbred colts and fillies. It is run at...
- The Kentucky Derby
- Recurring competition, Literature Subject, Recurring event
The Kentucky Derby /ˈdɜrbi/ is a horse race held annually in Louisville, Kentucky, United States, on the first Saturday in May, capping the two-week-long Kentucky Derby Festival. The race is a Grade I stakes race for three-year-old Thoroughbreds with...
- University of Derby
- Endowed Organization, Employer, Location, Organization, College/University, Educational Institution
The University of Derby is a public university in the city of Derby, England. It traces its history back to the establishment of the Derby Diocesan Institution for the Training of Schoolmistresses in 1851 and gained university status in 1992 as one...
- Roller derby
- Sport, Film subject, Literature Subject
Roller derby is a contact sport played by two teams of five members roller skating in the same direction around a track. Game play consists of a series of short match ups in which both teams designate a jammer who scores points by lapping members of...
- HUD Foreclosure Area, City/Town/Village, Dated location, Statistical region, HUD County Place, Location
Derby is a city in New Haven County, Connecticut, United States. The population was 12,903 at the 2010 census.
- Edward Smith-Stanley, 14th Earl of Derby
- Organization leader, Politician, Deceased Person, Name source, Noble person, Person
Edward George Geoffrey Smith-Stanley, 14th Earl of Derby KG PC was a British statesman, three times Prime Minister of the United Kingdom, and to date the longest serving leader of the Conservative Party. He was known before 1834 as Edward Stanley,...
- Administrative Division, Dated location, English non-metropolitan county, Statistical region, Location, UK statistical location, Sports Team Location, Governmental Jurisdiction, Newspaper circulation area, English civil parish
Derbyshire is a county in the East Midlands of England. A substantial portion of the Peak District National Park lies within Derbyshire. The southern extremity of the Pennine range of hills extends into the north of the county. The county contains...
- Earl of Derby
- Noble title
Earl of Derby is a title in the Peerage of England. The title was first adopted by Robert de Ferrers, 1st Earl of Derby under a creation of 1139. It continued with the Ferrers family until the 6th Earl forfeited his property toward the end of the...