Meaning : The name Dewei means of great principle or highly noble., Of Great Principle,
Origin : Chinese,
Pronunciation : (Dew-ee),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Dewei:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Dewei:
- Chinese Meaning: The name Dewei is a Chinese baby name. In Chinese the meaning of the name Dewei is: Highly noble.
Expression information Dewei:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Dewei:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire to use their abilities in leadership, and to have personal independence. They would rather focus on large, important issues, and delegate the details.
Books about Dewei:
- The Story of a Pearl The Life of Liu Dewei (Chinese Edition) - Aug 19, 2010 by liu de wei
- The Story of a Pearl. By Pearl De-wei Liu and Lan Yolanda Xiang. 2001 Edition. Ex-library Edition. 192 pages - 2001 by Pearl De-wei Liu and Lan Yolanda Xiang
- Intelligent Computing for Sustainable Energy and Environment: Second International Conference, ICSEE 2012, Shanghai... - Mar 28, 2013 by Kang Li and Shaoyuan Li
- Economy and Society - Volumn 1 (Chinese Edition) - Jan 1, 2010 by DeWei BoWeber.M.
- China Tabacco Tax--Historical Changes, Current Situation and Reforms (Chinese Edition) - Jan 7, 2009 by Hu Dewei
- BLR's Guide Mold Management - Jun 4, 2006 by De-Wei Li and Diane Miskowski
- Zhou Dewei of Hayek - 1991 by ZHOU DE WEI ZHU
- Literature (2014 Autumn and Winter Volume) (Chinese Edition) - Feb 1, 2015 by Chen Sihe and Wang Dewei
- Beijing: Metropolis Imagination And Cultural Memory - 1991 by Chen Pingyuan, Wang Dewei
- Postoperative Hyperbaric Oxygen Treatment of Peripheral Nerve Damage - 1992 by Zhao Dewei
Wiki information Dewei:
Dewei is a town in the Garzê Tibetan Autonomous Prefecture of Sichuan, China.
- Zhou Dewei
- Man, Person
Zhou Dewei, courtesy name Zhenyuan, nickname Yangwu, was a major general of the Chinese Five Dynasties and Ten Kingdoms period state Jin.
- Cheng Dewei
- Film character, Fictional Character
Cheng Dewei is a fictional character from the 1983 film That Day on the Beach.
- Namespace, User, User Profile
- David Der-wei Wang
- Author, Academic, Person
David Wang Der-wei is a scholar of Chinese literature.
- Pieter Deweirdt
- Topic, Person, Film crewmember
- Deweiziou goanw
- Musical Recording, Canonical Version
- Tom DeWier
- Stunt, Film writer, Film editor, Topic, Film actor, Film director, Person
Tom DeWier is a stunt performer and coordinator.
- deweirdifier's types
- Domain Profile, Domain
- Deweiziou goanw
- Release track