Meaning : Beloved, Unknown,
Pronunciation : (Unknown), DOO ee,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Dewi:
- Name Number: 5. Meaning: Motion, Change, Freedom, Diversity, Liberty, Choice, Interest, Search, Risk, Danger, Fear
Additional information Dewi:
- Dewi is a modern variation of the name Dewey, which is a masculine name of Welsh origin. It is thought to have been derived from the name David, an extremely popular name in Wales. David is of Hebrew origin and means ‘Beloved’, David is also the name of the Patron Saint of Wales. Dewey is the name of a character in the popular comedy show ‘Malcolm in the Middle’ which an American program shown in other English speaking countries. This may have introduced the name Dewey to a wider audience.
- Welsh Meaning: The name Dewi is a Welsh baby name. In Welsh the meaning of the name Dewi is: Beloved or friend, from the Hebrew. Sixth century St David (or Dewi) was patron saint of Wales.
- From Dewydd, an old Welsh form of DAVID. Saint Dewi, the patron saint of Wales, was a 6th-century Welsh bishop.
Definition funny of Dewi:
- I really need to pull a Dewi this semester, I won't get into Stanford doing nothing!
Expression information Dewi:
- People with this name are excited by change, adventure, and excitement. They are dynamic, visionary and versatile, able to make constructive use of freedom. They fight being restricted by rules and conventions. They tend to be optomistic, energetic, intelligent, and to make friends easily. They may be changeable, restless, untidy, and rebellious.
Soul information Dewi:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for travel and adventure, and want to set their own pace in life without being governed by tradition.
Songs about Dewi:
- Salm O 'Dewi Sant' by Adiemus from the Album Adiemus IV - The Eternal Knot
- Ai & Dewi Can Be Angry Rarety [Explicit] by 300 from the Album Fantasy's Core Presents Bond Club, Vol.1 " Nagasaki Moves Obama's Change To Miracle."
- Amritha Dewi by Marians from the Album Ahata Cool
- Angara Dewi by Munis from the Album Veera Ganapathy Urumi Melam
- BFF (feat. Indah Dewi Pertiwi) [Teman Terindah] by Super 7 from the Album Bersama Meraih Mimpi
- The Boy from Katong (feat. Dewi-Marie Vincoy) by The Lard Brothers from the Album Forest Action Team
- The Boy from Katong (feat. Dewi-Marie Vincoy, Adam Shah) by The Lard Brothers from the Album Forest Action Team
- Can y dewis by Gai Toms from the Album Bethel (Hen)
- Cinta Dewa Dewi by Annie Ibon from the Album Annie Ibon, Vol. 4: Mana Mungkin Satu Kursi Duduk Bertiga
- Dewa - Seven Short Etudes: No. 7, Dewi Sri - The Goddess of Earth and Rice (1994) by Laura Young from the Album Stefan Soewandi: Dewa, Guitarworks Vol. 2
Books about Dewi:
- The Photoshop Workbook: Professional Retouching and Compositing Tips, Tricks, and Techniques - Jan 1, 2015 by Glyn Dewis
- A Is For Australia: The essential A to Z guide to the culture, customs, people and places on the world's deadliest... - Mar 13, 2014 by Thomas Ap Dewi
- Supernova: The Knight, the Princess and the Falling Star - Jun 1, 2011 by Dewi Lestari and Harry Aveling
- Empire of the 'B's: The Mad Movie World of Charles Band - Jan 16, 2014 by Dave Jay and Torsten Dewi
- Norman Dewis of Jaguar: Developing the Legend - Jan 2006 by Paul Skilleter and Norman Dewis
- 1662 And ALL THAT. Commemorating the Third Centenary of the Book of Common Prayer. - 1961 by Dewi. Morgan
- Power and Poverty: Divine and Human Rule in a World of Need - Mar 4, 2009 by Dewi Hughes and Christopher J.H. Wright
- Dewi Sant: St David Patron of Wales - Feb 13, 2012 by J. B. Midgley
- Dewi and the Seeds of Doom - Oct 31, 2012 by Maggie Lyons
- The Big Book of Jigsaw Sudoku: 400 Jigsaw Sudoku Puzzles - Sep 15, 2014 by Dewi Williams
Movies about Dewi:
- Dewi, Portrait of a Balinese Dancer2005 G
- Dewi - Portrait of a Balinese Dancer - Dragonfly & Temple
Wiki information Dewi:
- Dewi Persik
- Singer, TV Actor, Musical Artist, Topic, Featured artist, Person, Film actor
Dewi Muria Agung, better known by her stage name Dewi Persik and nicknamed Depe after her monogram, is an Indonesian dangdut singer. She has been embroiled in several scandals, related to her stage persona and personal life.
- Sandra Dewi
- Model, TV Actor, Person, Film actor, Topic
Monica Nicholle Sandra Dewi Gunawan Basri, better known as Sandra Dewi, is an Indonesian model and actress. She's also a brand ambassador to Indonesian and South Asia's Products
- Dewi Sandra
- Pop Artist, Featured artist, Person, Award Winner, Topic, Film actor, TV Personality, Award Nominee, Musical Artist
Dewi Sandra Killick, better known as Dewi Sandra, is an Indonesian singer, dancer, actress, model.
- Dewi Lestari
- Singer, Topic, Musician, Person, Musical Artist, Film story contributor, Film writer, Film actor
Dewi "Dee" Lestari Simangunsong is an Indonesian writer, singer, and songwriter.
- Dewi Sukarno
- Socialite, Person, Topic, TV Actor
Dewi Sukarno, complete name Ratna Sari Dewi Sukarno, born Naoko Nemoto, is a Japanese Businesswoman, socialite, television personality, and philanthropist. She was one of the wives of the first President of Indonesia, Sukarno.
- Dewi Sri
Dewi Sri, or Shridevi, Nyai Pohaci Sanghyang Asri is the Javanese, Sundanese, and Balinese pre-Hindu and pre-Islam era goddess of rice and fertility, still widely worshipped on the islands of Bali and Java. Despite her mythology is native to the...
- Singer, Musical Artist, Featured artist, Person, Musician
- Dewi Dewi
- Musical Artist, Musical Group, Film music contributor
Dewi Dewi is an Indonesian musical group.
- Dewi Sartika
- Person, Deceased Person
Dewi Sartika was the leading figure and pioneer for the education for women in Indonesia. She founded the first school for women in Dutch East Indies. She was formally acknowledged as a National Hero by the Indonesian government in 1966.
- Chitra Dewi
- Actor, Deceased Person, Topic, Person, Film actor
Chitra Dewi was an Indonesian film actress and director. She was noted for her roles in Usmar Ismail's films of the 1950s, appearing in films like Tamu Agung, Tiga Dara, Delapan Pendjuru Angin, and Asrama Dara, although she was active in cinema until...