Meaning : God of Wine and Revelry, God Of Wine And Revelry,
Origin : Spanish,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Dionicio:
- Name Number: 6. Meaning: Home, Family, Love, Balance, Harmony, Help, Warmth, Social justice
Songs about Dionicio:
- Dionicio Maldonado by Maya y Cantu from the Album El Primero Conjunto Norteno Famoso
Books about Dionicio:
- Capturing Nature: The Cement Sculpture of Dionicio Rodríguez (Rio Grande/Río Bravo: Borderlands Culture and Traditions) - Dec 4, 2014 by Patsy Pittman Light
- Dionicio Morales: A Life in Two Cultures - Oct 1997 by Dionicio Morales
- Mexicans in Minnesota (People Of Minnesota) - May 1, 2005 by Dionicio Valdes and Bill Holm
- Barrios Norteños: St. Paul and Midwestern Mexican Communities in the Twentieth Century - May 15, 2000 by Dionicio Nodín Valdés
- Organized Agriculture and the Labor Movement before the UFW: Puerto Rico, Hawai'i, California - May 15, 2012 by Dionicio Nodín Valdés
- The Divine Most High: The Holy War of the Fallen Angels and The Lost Book of Nightwolf and Nightwing - Feb 21, 2015 by Dionicio Salas IV
- Enfermedades Forestales En Mexico / Forest Diseases in Mexico. 2007 - 2007 by LETICIA ARANGO CABALLERO and DAVID CIBRIAN TOVAR, DIONICIO ALVARADO ROSALES, SILVIA EDITH GARCIA DIAZ.
- Organized Agriculture and the Labor Movement before the UFW: Puerto Rico, Hawai'i, California - Jul 1, 2011 by Dionicio Nodín Valdés
- Barrios Nortenos: St. Paul and Midwestern Mexican Communities in the Twentieth Century: 1st (First) Edition - Jan 28, 2000 by Dionicio Nodin Valdes, Dennis Nodin Valdes
- The Divine Most High:The Holy War of the Fallen Angels and The Lost Book of Nightwolf and Nightwing - Feb 26, 2015 by Dionicio Salas IV
Wiki information Dionicio:
- Dionicio Cerón
- Measured person, Person, Athlete, Olympic athlete
Dionicio Cerón Pizarro is a former marathon runner from Mexico, whose personal best in the classic distance was 2:08:30. He represented his native country two times at the Summer Olympics: in 1992 and 1996. He also won the London Marathon three...
- Dionicio Escalante
- Soccer Defender, Athlete, Measured person, Football player, Person
Dionicio Manuel Escalante Moreno is a Mexican footballer who plays as a defensive midfielder for Querétaro F.C. of Mexico.
- Wrestler, Person or entity appearing in film, Film actor, Topic, TV Actor, Person
Dionicio Castellanos Torres is a Mexican professional wrestler best known by the ring name Psicosis. Castellanos has performed for Asistencia Asesoría y Administración, Consejo Mundial de Lucha Libre, Extreme Championship Wrestling, Total Nonstop...
- Dionicio Rodriguez
- Visual Artist, Person, Architect, Deceased Person
Dionicio Rodriguez was a Mexican-born artist and architect whose work can be seen in Alabama, Arkansas, Illinois, Maryland, Michigan, New Mexico, Tennessee, and Texas, as well as Washington, D.C. and Mexico City. His work is noted for its unique...
- Dionicio Gustavo
- Measured person, Person, Athlete
Dionicio Gustavo is a karateka from the Dominican Republic who twice won the gold medal at the Pan American Games.
- Bayron Dionicio
- Football Player, Person, Athlete, Measured person
- Dionicio Morales
- Deceased Person, Author, Person
Dionicio Morales ‘’ Latino civil rights leader and social entrepreneur. ‘’ Mr. Morales was founder of the Mexican American Opportunity Foundation, the largest Hispanic nonprofit in the nation. He spent his life fighting segregation and prejudice in...
- TV Episode
John is a flight attendant who loves his job, but his lifestyle is fueling his alcoholism. When he was a boy, John's parents focused their attention on his "profoundly retarded" brother. His mother blamed herself for the disability and turned her...
- Dionicio Morales
- Written Work, Book
- Dionicio Rodriguez Bridge in Brackenridge Park
- National Register of Historic Places Location, Listed Site, Location