Meaning : Present, Popularised by the famous fashion brand, meaning 'golden'.,
Origin : French,
Pronunciation : (DIYAOR),
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Dior:
- Name Number: 1. Meaning: Individual, Masculine, Logic, Self, Active, Leadership, Initiative, Assertive
Additional information Dior:
- French Meaning: The name Dior is a French baby name. In French the meaning of the name Dior is: Related to D'Or meaning golden.
Definition funny of Dior:
- 1;That Dior is so Beautiful 2;I Wish I could be like Dior!
- Lax Bro 1- Bro last night was sooo Dior Lax Bro 2- ah man you know it Lax rip seshes and FIFA, so dior Dude 1- What's Dior man? Dude 2- Just finished playing FIFA about to hit up this sick ass foam party Dude 1- Ohh Dior I'm hittin that up too
- "Hola Dior how are you doin chic?"
- ghetto/trashy girls love christian dior more than gucci.
Expression information Dior:
- People with this name tend to initiate events, to be leaders rather than followers, with powerful personalities. They tend to be focused on specific goals, experience a wealth of creative new ideas, and have the ability to implement these ideas with efficiency and determination. They tend to be courageous and sometimes aggressive. As unique, creative individuals, they tend to resent authority, and are sometimes stubborn, proud, and impatient.
Soul information Dior:
- People with this name have a deep inner desire for a stable, loving family or community, and a need to work with others and to be appreciated.
Songs about Dior:
- Christian Dior by Morrissey from the Album In the Future When All's Well
- Christian Dior by Morrissey from the Album Swords
- Pick of the Litter (feat. Chrissy Dior) [Explicit] by Psycho Billy Cadillac from the Album Leave the Porch Light On [Explicit]
- Aaeya Dior da Vyah by Kuldeep Manak, Gulshan Komal from the Album Hits of Kuldeep Manak
- As Usual (Pascal Dior Remix) by Mario Franca from the Album As Usual EP
- At the Door of Dior by Fine Squad from the Album Electro Chip Robot
- Awaken Jordyn Dior by Jaithan from the Album Hear, I Am
- Bereisen (feat. Bligg, Shape, Spooman, ämoh, Tinguely, Rokator, Urs Pop, Dior, Bidrmaa, Mot, Zimp, Bänkler, Marc... by paar@ohrä featuring bligg, shape, spooman, ämoh, tinguely, rokator, urs pop, dior, bidrmaa, mot, zimp, bänkler, marc, rennie, nox from the Album Brösmeli
- Blood (feat. Hemstone and Dior Stone) by Lounge Lo from the Album Drop City
- Blue Velvet (Drumcomplex & Pascal Dior Remix) by Alexander Fog & Alberto Drago from the Album Blue Velvet (The Remixes)
Books about Dior:
- Dior - Sep 1, 2007 by Farid Chenoune and Laziz Hamani
- Dior by Dior Deluxe Edition: The Autobiography of Christian Dior - Oct 13, 2015 by Christian Dior
- Dior: The New Look Revolution - Sep 15, 2015 by Laurence Benaim and Florence Muller
- Dior Couture - Nov 16, 2011 by Ingrid Sischy and Patrick Demarchelier
- The Little Dictionary of Fashion: A Guide to Dress Sense for Every Woman - Nov 1, 2007 by Christian Dior
- Vogue on Christian Dior - Feb 10, 2015 by Charlotte Sinclair
- Dior: New Couture - Nov 25, 2014 by Patrick Demarchelier and Cathy Horyn
- Dior: New Looks - Nov 17, 2015 by Jerome Gautier
- Dior - Set of 3 - Jan 24, 2012 by Caroline Bongrand and Jerome Hanover
- Dior, from Christian Dior to Raf Simons - Dec 22, 2015 by Farid Chenoune
Movies about Dior:
- Dior and I (English Subtitled)2015 R CC
- Christian Dior, the Man behind the Myth2007 NR
- Dior & I2015 R
- Christian Dior, the Man behind the Myth2011
- Big Booty Dancers Volume 159, Featuring Emani, Beauty Dior & Mona2010 Unrated
- Dior And I (Region A Blu-ray) (Hong Kong Version / English subtitled) Documentary2015 Unrated
- Christian Dior: Le Couturier et Son Double / The Man Behind the Myth Unrated by Philippe Lafranchi and Christian Dior - The Man Behind The Myth ( Le Couturier Et Son Double ) ( Christian Dior: The Man Be
- Karen Dior Tribute- West Hollywood 20042009
- Big Booty Dancers Volume 153, Featuring Beauty Dior, Mona & Megan2010 Unrated
- Dior and I2015 Unrated
Wiki information Dior:
- Christian Dior S.A.
- Retail, Business Operation, Ranked item, Organization, Issuer, Employer, Name source
Christian Dior S.A., commonly known as Dior, is a French luxury goods company controlled and chaired by businessman Bernard Arnault who also heads LVMH – the world's largest luxury group. Dior itself holds 42.36% shares of and 59.01% voting rights...
- Christian Dior
- Film costumer designer, Influence Node, Identity, Name source, Author, Person, Fashion designer, Deceased Person, Award Nominee, Topic
Christian Dior was a French fashion designer, best known as the founder of one of the world's top fashion houses, also called Christian Dior, but now owned by Groupe Arnault.
- Parfums Christian Dior
- Employer, Organization, Business Operation, Drug manufacturer, Consumer company
Parfums Christian Dior is the perfumery and cosmetics line of the French fashion house, Christian Dior S.A.. However, the line belongs to the perfumes and cosmetics portfolio of the world's largest luxury group, the LVMH Group. Nevertheless, both...
- Dior Homme
Dior Homme is the menswear division of Christian Dior SA, the French clothing retailer. Dior Homme has been under the creative direction of Kris Van Assche since spring/summer 2008. It had been directed by Hedi Slimane since the fall/winter 2001-02...
- Dior Eluchíl
- Fictional Character
Dior Eluchíl is a fictional character in J. R. R. Tolkien's Middle-earth legendarium. He is a character in The Silmarillion, which was published posthumously in 1977. The material in The Silmarillion was written over a period of many years, from the...
- Kianna Dior
- Pornographic actor, Topic, Film actor, Person
- Literature Subject, Visual Art Genre
The word diorama /ˌdaɪəˈrɑːmə/ can either refer to a 19th-century mobile theatre device, or, in modern usage, a three-dimensional full-size or miniature model, sometimes enclosed in a glass showcase for a museum. Dioramas are often built by hobbyists...
- Geoffrey Karen Dior
- Pornographic actor, Measured person, Film producer, Person, Hall of fame inductee, Film director, Topic, Musical Artist, Deceased Person, Public figure with medical condition
Karen Dior was the stage name for Geoffrey Gann, also known as Geoffrey Karen Dior. Gann was a bisexual, male-identified American female impersonator, pornographic and mainstream performer, film director, singer and writer. She was known as a pioneer...
- Deceased Person, Person
Lat Dior Ngoné Latyr Diop, son of Sakhéwère Sokhna Mbaye and the Linguère royal Ngoné Latyr Fall, was a 19th-century Damel of Cayor, a Wolof state that is today in south central Sénégal.
- Material in fiction, Rock type, Visual Art Medium
Diorite is an intrusive igneous rock composed principally of the silicate minerals plagioclase feldspar, biotite, hornblende, and/or pyroxene. The chemical composition of diorite is intermediate, between that of mafic gabbro and felsic granite....