Meaning : A modern name meaning literally 'divine' or a variant of the name Divina from the Hebrew for ''beloved' or 'friend'., Heavenly,
Pronunciation : (DihVIYN), dih VINE,
If you have information about this name, share it in the comments area below!
Numerology information Divine:
- Name Number: 9. Meaning: Divine, God, Goodness, Truth, Unconditional love, Gift, Free will, Ideal, Whole, Endless
Additional information Divine:
- Divine can be seen as a variant of the feminine name Divina, which is of Latin origin and said to mean ‘Heavenly’. Alternatively it can be seen to come straight from the English language, from the adjective divine. In this way it would be a virtue name, similar to charity or hope. These names are very popular with Christian parents.
Definition funny of Divine:
- to er is human, to forgive is divine
- she is so fucking divine
- Divine is just an angelic girl
- Divine is more than perfect. She has her own fashion sense and looks good in everything. Loves the people that love her. Has a strong head and knows who and what she wants in her life.
- Scene that made Divine famous: the ending of Pink Flamingos, where he eats fresh dog shit right off the street.
- Guy1: hey Dick, who's that sexy girl over there??? Guy2 : That's Divine, yeah she's beautiful too. Guy1: I need to talk to her, did she has a boyfriend??? Guy2 : Of course not and she might be a virgin, but don't think about to date her, she's totally mine . Guy1 : Shut your f*****g mouth she's mine. Guy2 & Guy1 : Fight...
- Benny: Did you just hear what that girl said? Porche: Yeah she's Divine for sure dude. Don't give a shit!
Songs about Divine:
- The Divine Zero by Pierce The Veil from the Album The Divine Zero
- Something Divine by NYVES from the Album Anxiety
- Divine Sorrow (feat. Avicii) by Wyclef Jean from the Album Divine Sorrow (feat. Avicii)
- Divine Thing by The Soup Dragons from the Album 20 Golden Greats
- Rhythm Divine by Enrique Iglesias from the Album Enrique
- Wretched And Divine by Black Veil Brides from the Album Wretched and Divine: The Story Of The Wild Ones
- Ditty (Divine Street Mix) [Explicit] by Paperboy from the Album The Nine Yards [Explicit]
- Reflection Divine by Armory from the Album Empyrean Realms
- Love Divine, All Loves Excelling by Festival Choir and Hossana Chorus from the Album Christian Choir Favorites
- Love's Divine by Seal from the Album Love's Divine (U.S. Single 16552)
Books about Divine:
- Divine - Feb 19, 2015 by Karen Kingsbury
- The Divine - Jul 14, 2015 by Boaz Lavie and Asaf Hanuka
- The Wicked + The Divine, Vol. 1: The Faust Act - Nov 27, 2014 by Kieron Gillen and Jamie McKelvie
- Divine (House of Oak) (Volume 2) - Dec 3, 2014 by Nichole Van
- My Son Divine - Nov 1, 2001 by Frances Milstead and Steve Yeager
- Divine Science: Finding Reason at the Heart of Faith - Oct 2, 2015 by Michael Dennin
- Not Simply Divine - Aug 10, 1994 by Bernard Jay
- Divine - Mar 11, 2015 by Aven Jayce
- Divine Domination (Bought by the Billionaire Book 4) - Aug 25, 2015 by Lili Valente
- Intertwine (House of Oak Book 1) - Feb 27, 2014 by Nichole Van
Movies about Divine:
- Love So Divine (English Subtitled)2012 NR CC
- Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood2002 PG-13 CC
- The Divine Weapon2008 NR
- Divine Intervention (English Subtitled) NR
- Divine Secrets of the Ya-Ya Sisterhood2002 PG-13
- Dante - The Divine Comedy2014 NR
- Saint Sister Faustina and Divine Mercy2011 NR
- 4 Film Favorites: Sandra Bullock2010 PG-13
- Culinary Travels Saintly wines-Divine nuts Napa Valley-St. Supery Winery/Fresno-Pistachios2006 NR CC
- Masters of American Music: Sarah Vaughan - The Divine One2010 NR
Wiki information Divine:
- Character Rank, Character Species, Deity, Film character, Literature Subject, Person Or Being In Fiction, Fictional Character, Profession, Film subject
In monotheism and henotheism, God is conceived as the Supreme Being and principal object of faith. The concept of God as described by theologians commonly includes the attributes of omniscience, omnipotence, omnipresence, omnibenevolence, divine...
- Divine Comedy
- Work of Fiction, Poem, Art Subject, Award-Nominated Work, Translated Work, Literature Subject, Serialized Work, Published Work, Written Work, Adapted Work
The Divine Comedy is an epic poem by Dante Alighieri, begun c. 1308 and completed 1320, a year before his death in 1321. It is widely considered the preeminent work of Italian literature and is seen as one of the greatest works of world literature....
- Character Species
In religious terms, divinity or godhead is the state of things that come from a supernatural power or deity, such as a god, supreme being, Creator-God or spirits, and are therefore regarded as sacred and holy. Such things are regarded as "divine" due...
- Divine right of kings
The divine right of kings or divine right is a political and religious doctrine of royal and political legitimacy. It asserts that a monarch is subject to no earthly authority, deriving the right to rule directly from the will of God. The king is...
- Actor, Film writer, Topic, Deceased Person, Musical Artist, Award Nominee, Musician, TV Actor, Influence Node, Featured artist
Harris Glenn Milstead, better known by his stage name Divine, was an American actor, singer and drag queen. Closely associated with the independent filmmaker John Waters, Divine was a character actor, usually performing female roles in cinematic and...
- Divine providence
- Literature Subject
In theology, divine providence, or just providence, is God's intervention in the world. The term "Divine Providence" is also used as a title of God. A distinction is usually made between "general providence", which refers to God's continuous...
- Divine Word Missionaries
- Religious order, Organization, Religious Organization
The Society of the Divine Word, popularly called Verbites or the Divine Word Missionaries, and sometimes the Steyler Missionaries, is a missionary religious congregation in the Latin Church, one of the 24 sui iuris churches which make up the Catholic...
Shekinah, Shechinah, Shechina, or Schechinah, is the English transliteration of a Hebrew and Arabic noun meaning dwelling or settling, and denotes the dwelling or settling of the divine presence of God and His Glory.
- Divine Liturgy
Divine Liturgy is the Eucharistic service of the Byzantine tradition of Christian liturgy. As such, it is used in the Eastern Orthodox and Eastern Catholic Churches. Armenian Christians, both of the Armenian Apostolic Church and of the Armenian...
- Liturgy of the Hours
The Liturgy of the Hours or Divine Office or Work of God or canonical hours, often referred to as the Breviary, is the official set of prayers "marking the hours of each day and sanctifying the day with prayer". It consists primarily of psalms...